• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Will there be The One Giver profile in the future or you're just not using that story anymore @Udlmaster?

If so, would he scale above Godheads or would he knly scale to his in-story cosmology?

Also, how powerful is Mawu-Lisa?

Last edited:
Will there be The One Giver profile in the future or you're just not using that story anymore @Udlmaster?
There will be, just that I have work and University, so my time is being spent elsewhere, and my spare time is spent on the random things I elect to do on those occasions.
If so, would he scale above Godheads or would he knly scale to his in-story cosmology?
It would scale above everything, there's no deeper mystery or entity than I AM THAT I AM.

Also, how powerful is Mawu-Lisa?
The African God? He's not mentioned anywhere, so I wouldn't be able to say.

If they do exist, as a Supreme Creator, they'd scale similarly to Jehovah

Wait i'm confused, is The One Giver IMTIM?
No. The One Giver is an antiquated name I used to use for the Original "God" profile for WoD.

It was primarily based on using all available lore and not delving deeper into the nuances of the story and how it changed.

Since them, my understanding is more complete and I more so understand that 1e and 2e of WoD's lore are almost entirely outmoded.

It should also be noted I considered Chronicles of Darkness and Old World of Darkness to be the same connected verse back then too.

Now, the One Giver is a vague entity referring to the God figure from Demon the Fallen, which is hilariously inferior to even Jehovah from Vampire the Masquerade.

The One Giver or God created the Angels to create the Universe for her, as her power was so great it feared she would destroy the Universe accidently, so she created filters.

She also couldn't do it because she feared the Void would infect her and make her no longer perfect, in short, she feared the Void, so instead she had the Angels burn in the negative space of the Void for her to create the Universe.

No. The One Giver is an antiquated name I used to use for the Original "God" profile for WoD.

It was primarily based on using all available lore and not delving deeper into the nuances of the story and how it changed.

Since them, my understanding is more complete and I more so understand that 1e and 2e of WoD's lore are almost entirely outmoded.

It should also be noted I considered Chronicles of Darkness and Old World of Darkness to be the same connected verse back then too.

Now, the One Giver is a vague entity referring to the God figure from Demon the Fallen, which is hilariously inferior to even Jehovah from Vampire the Masquerade.

The One Giver or God created the Angels to create the Universe for her, as her power was so great it feared she would destroy the Universe accidently, so she created filters.

She also couldn't do it because she feared the Void would infect her and make her no longer perfect, in short, she feared the Void, so instead she had the Angels burn in the negative space of the Void for her to create the Universe.
Yeah that's what i thought.
That's why i asked if he would only scale to his own in-story cosmology.
If so, would he scale above Godheads or would he only scale to his in-story cosmology?
One more thing, the story also mentions something called "ELOHIM" which are gods. So is this referring to Godheads or just Angels?

My current top 10 list:

1. I AM THAT I AM (Essential Divinity)
2. Siddhartha Gautama/Our Lady
3. Bondye/Gaia/Jade Emperor/Brahman
4. The Triat
5. The Absolute
6. The Ancient One/Monad
7. Those Who Dwell Behind the Stars/Helios/Luna
8. The Demiurge
9. Lucifer/Lilith
10. Jehovah/Al-Aswad/Satan/Moloch

Planning on where to place the Buddhas (And by Buddhas I mean like the Buddhas not Buddha).

@Udlmaster I have a question, Zeus is really only mentioned within Mage 20th right? Or is there other stories he’s mentioned in?

And another question will Vairocana get their own profile?

@Udlmaster I have a question, Zeus is really only mentioned within Mage 20th right? Or is there other stories he’s mentioned in?

And another question will Vairocana get their own profile?
Vairocana won't, at least, it's not high on my priorities to get them a profile;

The list right now is:

1. Lilith
  2. I AM THAT I AM
  3. Caine
  4. Lucifer
  5. Gaia
  6. The Jade Emperor
  7. The Wyrm
  8. The Wyld
This isn't taking into account my interests in working on other projects at the moment.

For example, Wolverine (Marvel Comics) is the current Hyperfixation of mine, so I'm doing stuff with him and Marvel (yes, the Apocalypse has come early, Udl is using his evil Tier 0 Midas touch on a popular verse) and the other is FFXIV, which I plan to add a few profiles to at some point.

Vairocana won't, at least, it's not high on my priorities to get them a profile;

The list right now is:

1. Lilith
  2. I AM THAT I AM
  3. Caine
  4. Lucifer
  5. Gaia
  6. The Jade Emperor
  7. The Wyrm
  8. The Wyld
This isn't taking into account my interests in working on other projects at the moment.

For example, Wolverine (Marvel Comics) is the current Hyperfixation of mine, so I'm doing stuff with him and Marvel (yes, the Apocalypse has come early, Udl is using his evil Tier 0 Midas touch on a popular verse) and the other is FFXIV, which I plan to add a few profiles to at some point.
I see you want me to develop a page for him then? And another question, is Jesus the Good Shepherd going to get his own profile or are we just going to add him as an extra key on Jehovah’s page?

Last edited:
I have one question, are the Spires and infinite refractions the same thing? Shouldn't the Vulgate transend all Spires because it is the source of platonic concepts? The infinite refractions should be above Vulgate?

Is there any character in WOD who’s a stone wall?

higher defense but terrible offense?

I’m trying to find someone with lots of resistances but not a lot of hax
Mostly life Mages, their whole thing is about reinforcing lifeforce itself, and their offensive ability is completely shot without any additional spheres to compliment it (Such as Matter for transmutation)

Even their greatest Mage "Perfect Immortality" has no offensive potential and exists only to make you genuinely indestructible, where your pattern is self-sustaining and any damage is automatically and instantly repaired, and no damage can break this bond or alter it.

I have one question, are the Spires and infinite refractions the same thing? Shouldn't the Vulgate transend all Spires because it is the source of platonic concepts? The infinite refractions should be above Vulgate?
The Spires and Infinite refractions are the same place, yeah.

And no, the Vulgate is beneath the Spires.

As a metaphor, which is used by the story itself, the Vulgate is the highest points of Earth, the Spires are the Mountains which reach into the Sky and the Epiphanies are the clouds

Mostly life Mages, their whole thing is about reinforcing lifeforce itself, and their offensive ability is completely shot without any additional spheres to compliment it (Such as Matter for transmutation)

Even their greatest Mage "Perfect Immortality" has no offensive potential and exists only to make you genuinely indestructible, where your pattern is self-sustaining and any damage is automatically and instantly repaired, and no damage can break this bond or alter it.
Can you make a profile for them or no?

The Spires and Infinite refractions are the same place, yeah.

And no, the Vulgate is beneath the Spires.

As a metaphor, which is used by the story itself, the Vulgate is the highest points of Earth, the Spires are the Mountains which reach into the Sky and the Epiphanies are the clouds
Ah i see.
So, if they are the same thing, how come sefirot be represented by a single spire? Dosen't sefirot contain and encompass the whole hierarchy?

Можете пожалуйста показать,в каком моменте Эринья показывает 10 уровень дисциплины

How powerful are the Buddhas? Are they comparable to archmages or on the level of Godheads? Or weaker than all of those?

My current top 10 list:

1. I AM THAT I AM (Essential Divinity)
2. Siddhartha Gautama/Our Lady
3. Bondye/Gaia/Jade Emperor/Brahman
4. The Triat
5. The Absolute
6. The Ancient One/Monad
7. Those Who Dwell Behind the Stars/Helios/Luna
8. The Demiurge
9. Lucifer/Lilith
10. Jehovah/Al-Aswad/Satan/Moloch

Planning on where to place the Buddhas (And by Buddhas I mean like the Buddhas not Buddha).
Don't "those who dwell behind the stars" scale above the whole WOD setting (not including the supernal of course) and see it as a game?

I think the unity should count as a character as well. Before the triat got separated into three beings.

Don't "those who dwell behind the stars" scale above the whole WOD setting (not including the supernal of course) and see it as a game?

I think the unity should count as a character as well. Before the triat got separated into three beings.
I don’t think so, they’re likely just above the Lesser Celestines and the Buddhas. Just being on par with the Greater Celestines.

Back