• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, this is because we are told that Lilith left Jehovah's creation (His Garden/Tellurian) and went to other Deities creations, such as Ra's through the Void.

Essentially meaning that there's the layers and also other Tellurians as well.
Oh that’s interesting was it in the same story as Revelations of the Dark Mother?
Yeah, Celestines are another name for the Gods such as "ELOHIM" or Godhead.

Through the Celestine category, we get 2 levels, Greater Celestine and Lesser Celestine, which is how I categorize the Godheads anyway.

The Greater Celestine are the Embodiments of the Planets like Luna and Helios, while Lesser Celestine are the Mortal Gods like Jupiter (Roman equivalent to Zeus), Ogma (Celtic God), Sun Wukong, Athena and Sophia (Gnostic Goddess of Wisdom).
I see very interesting. Would Luna and Helios be more powerful than Jehovah. And where would you put Jehovah, the one of the Greater Celestines or Lesser Celestines.

Also since Archmages are stated to be an ELOHIM and could affect all of Creation itself, shouldn’t they be Tier 0 and comparable to other ELOHIMs?
Cthulhu has very sparse mentions throughout WoD, since to involve his ilk would be pretty bad for the World.

There's a few direct mentions on where he is and what he's doing, specifically in Book of the Fallen, where he's in the last step before the Void, called the Depths (full description on the Descent into the Void on my Void profile);
Wow already insane info. I heard the Void is the Wyrm itself, so would that mean Cthulhu is potentially an aspect of the Wyrm (Who’s the Void if I’m correct anyways)?

are there infinite dimensions in wod
Not sure, but definitely yes. Even if we say there aren't, dosen't change anything. Spatial dimensions are basically useless now. You need a mention of some kind of superiority between them. That's why most people use set theory.

Yggdrasil, the World Tree is a radically different tree that's really convoluted, but basically relates to the relationship between the Wyld, Wyrm and Weaver.
Is yggdrasil tier 0? What are all the characters that scale to it?

Also, what is ein sof' role in wod? Is he just another name for jahovah or completely different godhead?

Last edited:
Oh that’s interesting was it in the same story as Revelations of the Dark Mother?
Yeah, it's in Revelations
Would Luna and Helios be more powerful than Jehovah. And where would you put Jehovah, the one of the Greater Celestines or Lesser Celestines.
I would probably say that Luna and Helios are superior, and Jehovah is likely a Lesser Celestine despite being a very powerful Deity himself.

Also since Archmages are stated to be an ELOHIM and could affect all of Creation itself, shouldn’t they be Tier 0 and comparable to other ELOHIMs?
Archmages aren't Gods, Archmages can become Gods, but they aren't full on gods.

The Mage profile isn't going to exist for long, as I'm going to break it up into the actual characters rather than a Composite profile.

I heard the Void is the Wyrm itself, so would that mean Cthulhu is potentially an aspect of the Wyrm (Who’s the Void if I’m correct anyways)?
Cthulhu doesn't really have any connection to the Void besides proximity, so it's not likely.

As for the Wyrm, yeah, the Wyrm is the Void or rather, the Void as the extant representation of the Wyrm

Does atlas exist in wod?

Also, does ra have any other feats other than creating tellurian?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's in Revelations
Alright then, I’ll give it another read.
I would probably say that Luna and Helios are superior, and Jehovah is likely a Lesser Celestine despite being a very powerful Deity himself.
Other than Helios, Luna, the Triat, Gaia, etc. who else would you consider a Greater Celestine?
Archmages aren't Gods, Archmages can become Gods, but they aren't full on gods.

The Mage profile isn't going to exist for long, as I'm going to break it up into the actual characters rather than a Composite profile.
I see, but would they still be able to affect the Tellurian since the profile stated they affected Creation (Which is the Tellurian since it’s a capital C). Oh so there won’t be like having a noticeable members section on the Mage page?

Gaia vs buddha

Lucifer vs the triat

One question about the wyld: what can/did he create if he is the creator?

Weaver have all of creation on his web, right?

Also, the void being just extension of the wyrm means he literally contains infinite tellurians within himself?

Did ra created himself from nothing like he did in actual mythology?
If so, would that count as regeneration or creation?

Are there any titens or hecatonchires from greek mythology in wod?
Are there also any Primordials from greek myth too? If so, who are they and what is their hierarchy?

Last edited:
Gaia vs buddha
Buddha should take it.
Lucifer vs the triat
Triat basically just destroy Lucifer with ease.
Not sure honestly.
Also not sure.
Also, the void being just extension of the wyrm means he literally contains infinite tellurians within himself?
I mean pretty much, not far fetched to say many of Godheads as well since, the Triats are pretty much above many of them.
Since he’s an ELOHIM like Jehovah, who has done basically that, I see it not far fetched he did the same thing.
If so, would that count as regeneration or creation?
Creation since he never really regenerated from basically anything.
Are there any titens or hecatonchires from greek mythology in wod?
Not sure on that honestly.
Are there also any Primordials from greek myth too? If so, who are they and what is their hierarchy?
Gaia is a Primordial from Greek Mythology, and she’s above the Triat. Not sure about the others.

Buddha should take it.

Triat basically just destroy Lucifer with ease.
Huh, so lucifer isn't even close to them or is he the same tier but they are just stronger?
Not sure honestly.

Also not sure.

I mean pretty much, not far fetched to say many of Godheads as well since, the Triats are pretty much above many of them.

Since he’s an ELOHIM like Jehovah, who has done basically that, I see it not far fetched he did the same thing.
He did? I thought jehovah has always existed?
Creation since he never really regenerated from basically anything.

Not sure on that honestly.

Gaia is a Primordial from Greek Mythology, and she’s above the Triat. Not sure about the others.
Isn't gaia a spirit or something like that?

Huh, so lucifer isn't even close to them or is he the same tier but they are just stronger?
He’s comparable likely superior to Jehovah, who’s likely infinite layers into tier 0. But yea he’s really nothing to the Triat.
He did? I thought jehovah has always existed?
Not sure on that but I do know he did make the Tellurian out of nothing.
Isn't gaia a spirit or something like that?
She’s still a primordial being from Greek Mythology, since she’s basically one of the first gods to every exist within that pantheon.

A few more questions (i hope am not annoying)

1. Ra is just manifestation of Helios, would that mean Helios is one of the strongest godheads or just "one of them"?

2. Is grandmother oblivion?

3. Does nun (infinite watery abyss from egyptian mythology) exist in this verse? If so, where is it located? Is it just another name for "the void"?

4. Is apep just manifestation of the wyrm or IS he the wyrm?

5. Is nut an actual universe in wod like in Egyptian mythology?

How does WoD cosmology compare to SCP? Which one is higher?
As currently they seem to be not too far apart in terms of how large they are or right now anyways. Udlmaster views them as even in size. However it’s likely once Udlmaster releases their secret cosmology scaling, WoD could be placed above SCP.
Does monad exist in wod?
I’m not sure.
A few more questions (i hope am not annoying)
It’s fine I’ll just try my best to answer.
1. Ra is just manifestation of Helios, would that mean Helios is one of the strongest godheads or just "one of them"?
I’m guessing this is an if question. Helios is already ranked by one of the stronger Godheads by Udlmaster, they say the Higher Celestines, which is another name for Godheads, are basically embodiments of celestial objects, for example Helios and Luna. Helios is a personification of the Sun and Luna being the personification of the Moon. Gaia is probably another example because she’s the embodiment of the cosmos themselves. Jade Emperor is the embodiment of creation. You get the idea.
No idea who that is but I remember hearing her name once a while back.
3. Does nun (infinite watery abyss from egyptian mythology) exist in this verse? If so, where is it located? Is it just another name for "the void"?
Not sure honestly.
Yep Apophis is a direction manifestation of the Wyrm.
5. Is nut an actual universe in wod like in Egyptian mythology?
Not sure.

As currently they seem to be not too far apart in terms of how large they are or right now anyways. Udlmaster views them as even in size. However it’s likely once Udlmaster releases their secret cosmology scaling, WoD could be placed above SCP.

I’m not sure.

It’s fine I’ll just try my best to answer.
Thanks
I’m guessing this is an if question. Helios is already ranked by one of the stronger Godheads by Udlmaster, they say the Higher Celestines, which is another name for Godheads, are basically embodiments of celestial objects, for example Helios and Luna. Helios is a personification of the Sun and Luna being the personification of the Moon. Gaia is probably another example because she’s the embodiment of the cosmos themselves. Jade Emperor is the embodiment of creation. You get the idea.
So ra and zeus would be one of the weakest?
Also is gaia Embodiment of the cosmos or the earth? Is she depicted as cosmos like entitiy or earth like entity (like in mythology)? You know, like mother earth?
No idea who that is but I remember hearing her name once a while back.
I don't know much about her but she is stated to be "infinite maw" or something like that. She is theorized to be oblivion.
Not sure honestly.

Yep Apophis is a direction manifestation of the Wyrm.

Not sure.
So apophis is so powerful he can destroy maat and ra's creation?

So ra and zeus would be one of the weakest?
I mean they’re more on the level of Jehovah who’s considered by Udlmaster to be the lesser of the Godheads.
Also is gaia Embodiment of the cosmos or the earth? Is she depicted as cosmos like entitiy or earth like entity (like in mythology)? You know, like mother earth?
Technically both, she’s believed to be the embodiment of everything in the cosmos, Earth, Umbra, etc.
So apophis is so powerful he can destroy maat and ra's creation?
I’m hearing in WoD he’s higher than Jehovah and even Ra.

I mean they’re more on the level of Jehovah who’s considered by Udlmaster to be the lesser of the Godheads.

Technically both, she’s believed to be the embodiment of everything in the cosmos, Earth, Umbra, etc.

I’m hearing in WoD he’s higher than Jehovah and even Ra.
So the wyrm is so powerful just his manifestations are able to destroy tellurian?

Insane.

Do you know what is some nemeless entity in the Book of Madness that was stated to be the true form of the trait?
Literally called "blind idiot god".
True form of the Triat? That’s weird, especially since basically True form Buddha is the true form of the Triat itself.

Is falak from arabian mythology in wod?

What are ein sof' feats?

What are Weaver's and wyld's manifestations?

Last edited:
Shouldn't mages also have black hole creation, at least limited space-time manipulation (able to create black holes), time stop etc?
I also think they need justification for their high godly regeneration.

They also can throw universes at each other, is that telekinesis or physical?

A few more questions about lucifer:

I heard when you summon lucifer, first you need to destroy the creation or something like that for lucifer to be summoned. Is that true?

Does lucifer have plot manipulation?
And what are all of his most impressive hax/abilities?

What is lucifer like in nwod? Is he weak or still elohim level?

A few more questions about lucifer:

I heard when you summon lucifer, first you need to destroy the creation or something like that for lucifer to be summoned. Is that true?
You need to turn the world into a corrupt mess with crime every where to summon lucifer

Shouldn't mages have black hole creation?
They have it yeah

Does atlas exist in wod?

Also, does ra have any other feats other than creating tellurian?
Yeah, he does, Vampires can emulate him

As for Ra, Ra has a lot more to do in the Egyptian themed Mummy

Other than Helios, Luna, the Triat, Gaia, etc. who else would you consider a Greater Celestine?
It's harder to say, since the Gods have very little to do, though, you could maybe put Jehovah and other Pantheon leaders into Greater Celestine status, just that, we don't fully know their powers.

I see, but would they still be able to affect the Tellurian since the profile stated they affected Creation (Which is the Tellurian since it’s a capital C). Oh so there won’t be like having a noticeable members section on the Mage page?
Yeah, they can still affect all Creation, they're just not Gods

Nah, Mage page currently isn't a Civilisation page, it's a Composite page that'll be shattered into the characters

Gaia vs buddha
Buddha
Lucifer vs the triat
Definitely the Triat
Absolutely anything, he's the driving creative force of the Cosmos

Everything the Weaver weaves together is made by Wyld first.

The Weaver doesn't create anything, she merely gives it stability and meaning

The Weaver made a "web" out of the formless chaotic creation it made
They're in his Mouth ready to be eaten, yeah

We don't know
Does monad exist in wod?
Yeah, Monad exists
It makes Helios a like many Greater Celestines
Is she?
We know they exist, they're just not correlated to anything.

Apep is an aspect of the Wyrm, yeah

It's harder to say, since the Gods have very little to do, though, you could maybe put Jehovah and other Pantheon leaders into Greater Celestine status, just that, we don't fully know their powers.
I mean you can, but eh I prefer putting them at Lesser Celestine to make it easier.
Yeah, they can still affect all Creation, they're just not Gods
Wow, not even Gods but they can affect the Tellurian itself.
Nah, Mage page currently isn't a Civilisation page, it's a Composite page that'll be shattered into the characters
Oh I see. And speaking of that I have a question, who’s the most powerful Archmage in the verse. Ik Voormas is considered to be one of the most powerful.
They're in his Mouth ready to be eaten, yeah
Oh damn that’s terrifying.
Yeah, Monad exists
I don’t know much about the Monad can you explain it?

Oh I see. And speaking of that I have a question, who’s the most powerful Archmage in the verse. Ik Voormas is considered to be one of the most powerful.
Voormas is the most powerful non-ToJ Archmage, there are some Oracles who are stronger than him, but they aren't Archmages, they're something else entirely.

During ToJ, Al Aswad is the most powerful Archmage in existence with Entropy 10
I don’t know much about the Monad can you explain it?
Monad is from Gnosticism (iirc) and Monad is essentially Cosmic unity with the totality of all things. Another idea of a Monotheistic Deity (kinda)

Voormas is the most powerful non-ToJ Archmage, there are some Oracles who are stronger than him, but they aren't Archmages, they're something else entirely.

During ToJ, Al Aswad is the most powerful Archmage in existence with Entropy 10
Interesting.
Monad is from Gnosticism (iirc) and Monad is essentially Cosmic unity with the totality of all things. Another idea of a Monotheistic Deity (kinda)
I see where does WoD Monad scale then?

Back