• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When the revision for SCP had just started or around that time, IIRC, it's like Infinite layers into 0.

Well, the tiering for WoD has changed since then and now WoD has way higher scaling, such as what was Low 1-A then is 0 now
Например?

So will that mean structures like Tapestry would also be tier 0?
Yeah, as physical reality is a Type 4 Multiverse that is just following it's Platonic example in the High Umbra.

This is then compounded by the fact that Set theory exists in WoD, so Type 4 Multiverse with Set theory sizes.

Yeah, as physical reality is a Type 4 Multiverse that is just following it's Platonic example in the High Umbra.
Wait so basically High Umbra and Tapestry are similar, just that High Umbra has it on a much higher level?
This is then compounded by the fact that Set theory exists in WoD, so Type 4 Multiverse with Set theory sizes.
Oh so how high into Tier 0 for physical reality?

No idea, not sure where people get ideas like that anyway
I mean if one tellurian is baseline boundless and there are infinite tellurians that is infinite into tier 0. That is one inaccessible into boundless and then you have infinite consensus hierarchy. That is another inaccessible layer. So wod should be like tier -2.

I mean if one tellurian is baseline boundless and there are infinite tellurians that is infinite into tier 0. That is one inaccessible into boundless and then you have infinite consensus hierarchy. That is another inaccessible layer. So wod should be like tier -2.
It's not 1 Tellurian, it's 1 Tapestry.

The Tapestry is Physical reality, the Tellurian is All Creation

Удлмастер или ещё кто то,у вас есть доказательства насчёт того,что Каин обладает всеми Дисциплинами и у него в каждой дисциплине стоит 10 уровень?

Удлмастер или ещё кто то,у вас есть доказательства насчёт того,что Каин обладает всеми Дисциплинами и у него в каждой дисциплине стоит 10 уровень?
English please

Can i ask a few questions about the weaver and other triat?

If the weaver is vishnu then are Matsya Avatar,
Kurma Avatar,
Varaha Avatar,
Narasimha Avatar,
Vamana Avatar,
Parashurama Avatar,
Rama Avatar,
Balarama Avatar,
Krishna Avatar,
Kalki, his actual avatars or their own beings?

Are the triat real forms multi-armed gods like in Hinduism or just spider, dragon (and what ever the wyld is) and they just appear in these form or?

Also who the **** is dante?

Last edited:
It's not 1 Tellurian, it's 1 Tapestry.

The Tapestry is Physical reality, the Tellurian is All Creation
do you have scans or evidence that Cain has access to all Disciplines and what is very important, scans and evidence that he has a tenth level or a tenth point in all disciplines?

Can i ask a few questions about the weaver and other triat?

If the weaver is vishnu then are Matsya Avatar,
Kurma Avatar,
Varaha Avatar,
Narasimha Avatar,
Vamana Avatar,
Parashurama Avatar,
Rama Avatar,
Balarama Avatar,
Krishna Avatar,
Kalki, his actual avatars or their own beings?
the gods do exist in WoD they just are so powerful that they can`t interact with earth
Are the triat real forms multi-armed gods like in Hinduism or just spider, dragon (and what ever the wyld is) and they just appear in these form or?
they just appear that way, there real form are abstarct concepts
Also who the **** is dante?
that was just the artist for hunter book being lazy and riping off dmc art for the book

Alright I do have some questions on the Qlippoth. What’s its relation to the Void/The Absolute? Is it an entity or just a class of entities?

The void/abyss was stated to take the souls of the fallen, would that give weaver and mages soul resistance? (Or at least another justification for soul resistence i guess).

Mages are also stated to be able to penetrate the void/abyss, ain't no way this isn't tier 0 feat.

Alright I do have some questions on the Qlippoth. What’s its relation to the Void/The Absolute? Is it an entity or just a class of entities?
The Void is both a Place and Entity.

It's essentially the Ultimate expression of the Wyrm, annihilation not only from existence, but differentiation and conception.
But they can still appear as hindu gods right? Four armed gods?
Yeah, they can and do, Voormas takes the form of Shivashakti (Feel free to look his Shivashakti form up)
Would This mean the wyld created thousand of tellurians or...?
yeah, they were the possibilities of Creation before the Weaver gave them definition, solidity and meaning.

do you have scans or evidence that Cain has access to all Disciplines and what is very important, scans and evidence that he has a tenth level or a tenth point in all disciplines?

In one of Caine's offical stats in WoD it says: "YOU ******* LOSE!" And that Caine can kill anyone in game, so that could imply him getting all of mages abilities but i am sure there is a direct statment saying it.

The Void is both a Place and Entity.

It's essentially the Ultimate expression of the Wyrm, annihilation not only from existence, but differentiation and conception.
Ah I see, that’s very interesting, Qlippoth may be one of the most interesting Gods within WoD from what I’ve seen.

What is the relationship between the triat and brahman?
There's no specific statement, but for you, here's some stuff on Brahman:
Screenshot_20220624-214038_OneDrive.jpg

What would mages being immune to karma give them as resistance?

Also, one random question: is there any ability you can think of that world of darkness dosen't have because as far as i see this verse has literally everything.

Last edited:
What would mages being immune to karma give them as resistance?

Also, one random question: is there any ability you can think of that world of darkness dosen't have because as far as i see this verse has literally everything.
Probably manip, Fate Manip, stuff alike that.

As for what it doesn't have, I play a game with people called "Name an ability WoD lacks" and I've never lost

Back