• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I heard wod canon can very quickly change. Does that mean alot of the lore and scaling for some characters would require a cosmology split? (Because of different interpretations and canons)

So if i got the scaling right it should go something like this: angels (high outerversal)<lucifer and Michael (high outerversal likely boundless)♾elohim♾the triat♾gaia♾Bondye♾buddha♾i am that I am?

I heard wod canon can very quickly change. Does that mean alot of the lore and scaling for some characters would require a cosmology split? (Because of different interpretations and canons)
I don’t think there will be a cosmology split or at least not for now anyways.
Is surtr in world of darkness?
If Odin is in World of Darkness then it’s possible Surtur exists within the verse as well.
So if i got the scaling right it should go something like this: angels (high outerversal)<lucifer and Michael (high outerversal likely boundless)♾elohim♾the triat♾gaia♾Bondye♾buddha♾i am that I am?
Ehhhhh. It’s weird. Lucifer (Likely Michael too) is an ELOHIM as well, so he should be comparable to them. Not to mention, someone was a dark counterpart of Jehovah and he still bowed down to Lucifer and Lilith.

Gaia and Bondye from what I’ve heard from scalers is they’re pretty much on the same level.

I though brahman was another name for buddha?
Is August of jade=jade Emperor?
No Brahman represents the Ultimate Reality in Hinduism, while Buddha is a being of perfect enlightenment so they’re different. Also Personage of Jade is just another name for Jade Emperor

No Brahman represents the Ultimate Reality in Hinduism, while Buddha is a being of perfect enlightenment so they’re different. Also Personage of Jade is just another name for Jade Emperor
So brahman is like a true form of the triat or something? Also, does brahman something to do with buddha like being his avatar or manifestation?

Last edited:
Also, what are all the mythologies/religions in wod? Greek, norse, egyptian, Chinese, Japanese, buddhism, hinduism, kabbalah, Bible, quran and that's as far as i know

So brahman is like a true form of the triat or something? Also, does brahman something to do with buddha like being his avatar or manipulation?
I’m pretty sure Buddha himself is basically the true form of the Triat since they’re his manifestations after all. With Brahman’s relationship with Buddha that I’m not sure of right now.
Also, what are all the mythologies/religions in wod? Greek, norse, egyptian, Chinese, Japanese, buddhism, hinduism, kabbalah, Bible, quran and that's as far as i know
Not sure of that one.

I’m pretty sure Buddha himself is

I’m pretty sure Buddha himself is basically the true form of the Triat since they’re his manifestations after all. With Brahman’s relationship with Buddha that I’m not sure of right now.

Not sure of that one.
I am sorry if i am annoying you but is there an angel in wod that's called samael/demiuoge/yaldabaoth?

Last edited:
1. Who created gaia?
Gaia created herself. She's an Aorigin being.

2. How powerful is zeus and what would hes tier be?
We don't know too much about him besides that he's a Godhead/ELOHIM, so he'd rank among them (Tier 0)
3. What are lucifer's and Michael's feats again?
Depends on the game line;

In the canonical current story, Lucifer and Michael are way more subtle creatures.

Lucifer's most powerful and impressive feat is sitting on the Throne of Thaumiel, as the final step before the Black Diamond.

As for Michael, we don't know much about him, just that he's a Powerful Archangel.
4. Is Ares in wod?

5. Who is the most powerful pantheon in wod? (Aside from Buddhism and Hinduism that is)

6. how powerful is Atumn and what are his feat?
Indeed, he is.

Probably Bondye from the African/Vodo pantheon or Daoist pantheon, specifically with the Jade Emperor, both are (questionably) to Gaia

Atumn?
Do you know the characters who scale above the Consensus hierarchy?

Is all of creation meant to be Tellurian or something else?

I heard udl said somewhere the void is the last realm of the verse but in one thread he said that there is something even beyond that (i think it depends of canon?)
Very few are above it;

Bondye, Gaia, Buddha, Jade Emeperor, I AM THAT I AM

And 3/5 of those are questionable and stems from Bondye's "unreachable"/"Unaccessible" to even the most powerful gods, which seems to either describe being outside of or at the highest level of the consensus hierarchy.

All Creation (capitalized) is the Tellurian, yeah. Just that... not everything is in All Creation.
I just saw him on the Wiki, which don’t really have pages on Godheads, but since many mythological gods Jade Emperor, Shiva, Ra, etc. are Godheads, it’s not far fetched to say there is a Godhead Odin within the verse
Yeah, all the Real Life gods are Gods in WoD.

This is basically because regardless of ""fact"", people's belief can form Gods, especially when they try to label and give personality to I AM THAT I AM, it just results in another Godhead.

So, as long as people would logically believe they exist, they exist. And yeah, Odin and Thor have been mentioned before.

Gaia created herself. She's an Aorigin being.

We don't know too much about him besides that he's a Godhead/ELOHIM, so he'd rank among them (Tier 0)

Depends on the game line;

In the canonical current story, Lucifer and Michael are way more subtle creatures.

Lucifer's most powerful and impressive feat is sitting on the Throne of Thaumiel, as the final step before the Black Diamond.

As for Michael, we don't know much about him, just that he's a Powerful Archangel.

Indeed, he is.

Probably Bondye from the African/Vodo pantheon or Daoist pantheon, specifically with the Jade Emperor, both are (questionably) to Gaia

Atumn?

Very few are above it;

And 3/5 of those are questionable and stems from Bondye's "unreachable"/"Unaccessible" to even the most powerful gods, which seems to either describe being outside of or at the highest level of the consensus hierarchy.

All Creation (capitalized) is the Tellurian, yeah. Just that... not everything is in All Creation.

This is basically because regardless of ""fact"", people's belief can form Gods, especially when they try to label and give personality to I AM THAT I AM, it just results in another Godhead.

So, as long as people would logically believe they exist, they exist. And yeah, Odin and Thor have been mentioned before.
I still don't understand how epiphamies and etherspace work. Could you explain it to me? Is etherspace baseline high 1-A?

Also has any other god in the verse (aside from Bondye) any statements of being unreachable or unaccessible to other gods, characters or cosmology?

Also what is the black diamond? Is it beyond tellurian? Is it contained withing the void? And what tier would it be?

What is "the throne of Thaumiel"?

I still don't understand how epiphamies and etherspace work. Could you explain it to me? Is etherspace baseline high 1-A?

Also has any other god in the verse (aside from Bondye) any statements of being unreachable or unaccessible to other gods, characters or cosmology?

Also what is the black diamond? Is it beyond tellurian? Is it contained withing the void? And what tier would it be?

Also one last question: is consensus hierarchy contained in the void or completely outside of it?

Interesting. So gaia is unreachable to every godhead?
Most likely, given she created the Triat, given she created the Wyrm, who is the Void itself.

I believe uldmaster told me that Gaia is greater in power than Bondye
They're about equal, I wouldn't be able to say definitively who is stronger, since they're both extremely impressive.

So, the Epiphamies are at the top of the High Umbra, they're these vague extremely abstract realms which are more like clouds passing by the Mountains that are the Spires.

They transcend concrete reality, they are neither the same nor do they appear in any one fixed location.

Etherspace, also known as the Horizon is beyond the Epiphamies.

The Umbra is a shadowed reflection of Earth, so the Spires are the Earth's "mountains", Epiphamies the "clouds" and Atmosphere while the Horizon is beyond the Atmosphere, into the Shadowed reflection of Space.

In the Horizon are the Shard realms, the Umbral Version of each of the Planets, each of which has a corresponding Godhead/Celestine who is the Embodiment and Manifestation (for example, Luna, the Celestine of the Moon, if she were to somehow super perish, the Moon would disappear alongside her).

They (the Planets) embody one of the Major spheres of Magic from Mage, for example, Saturn embodies the Sphere magic of Time. This means that travelling to Saturn is a serious risk, as once you enter the realm, you are no longer walking around space but instead time, taking any movement could lead to you going into the past or future, or maybe another time all together.

The One Giver from Demon the Fallen (Secondary Canonical material/Non-Canon material) says that the Angels cannot approach her, that to even speak to them would destroy them, and only the strongest can receive a filtered down version of her words.

Thus she uses the Highest Angels of the Highest House to be her chosen messengers, who relay her message to the other Angels as to not destroy them.

She is likely the closest, but Angels (DTF) are not the same as Angels (oWoD), so it's hard to say how impressive they are.

Angels (DTF) could be Low 2-C, or they could be upwards of 0.

I actually plan to make a profile on the Void, which covers this topic.

For a full explanation on what it is, read further here.

The Throne of Thaumiel is the final descent into the Qlippoth.

As you continue to descend into the Qlippoth, you will eventually reach the opposite of Keter (Crown).

There you find Moloch and Satan (An Aspect of Lucifer) guarding the Throne with Lucifer sitting upon it. Lucifer will allow the Nephandi who has reached that far to sit upon the Throne and achieve the Black Diamond.

Also one last question: is consensus hierarchy contained in the void or completely outside of it?
There's two ways to go about it;

Either the Void is the end of the Hierarchy, as Book of the Fallen states it's the End of the line, there's nothing after the Void. You've reached the Absolute.

Or, that Book of the Fallen is written by an Unreliable narrator (which WoD books are often written as) in which case, the Void is a part of the Mage consensus, and it exists because Nephandi believe it does, and it works as highly as it does because they believe it does.

Thus, it's within the Mage's consensus, simply representing the end/edge of it.

Most likely, given she created the Triat, given she created the Wyrm, who is the Void itself.

They're about equal, I wouldn't be able to say definitively who is stronger, since they're both extremely impressive.

So, the Epiphamies are at the top of the High Umbra, they're these vague extremely abstract realms which are more like clouds passing by the Mountains that are the Spires.

They transcend concrete reality, they are neither the same nor do they appear in any one fixed location.

Etherspace, also known as the Horizon is beyond the Epiphamies.

The Umbra is a shadowed reflection of Earth, so the Spires are the Earth's "mountains", Epiphamies the "clouds" and Atmosphere while the Horizon is beyond the Atmosphere, into the Shadowed reflection of Space.

In the Horizon are the Shard realms, the Umbral Version of each of the Planets, each of which has a corresponding Godhead/Celestine who is the Embodiment and Manifestation (for example, Luna, the Celestine of the Moon, if she were to somehow super perish, the Moon would disappear alongside her).

They (the Planets) embody one of the Major spheres of Magic from Mage, for example, Saturn embodies the Sphere magic of Time. This means that travelling to Saturn is a serious risk, as once you enter the realm, you are no longer walking around space but instead time, taking any movement could lead to you going into the past or future, or maybe another time all together.
Thanks for the explanation.
The One Giver from Demon the Fallen (Secondary Canonical material/Non-Canon material) says that the Angels cannot approach her, that to even speak to them would destroy them, and only the strongest can receive a filtered down version of her words.

Thus she uses the Highest Angels of the Highest House to be her chosen messengers, who relay her message to the other Angels as to not destroy them.

She is likely the closest, but Angels (DTF) are not the same as Angels (oWoD), so it's hard to say how impressive they are.

Angels (DTF) could be Low 2-C, or they could be upwards of 0.
Wait, so is demon the fallen still canon to world of darkness in the same way some older marvel or dc comics are to the new ones? Or is it completely non canon and in non usable?
I actually plan to make a profile on the Void, which covers this topic.

For a full explanation on what it is, read further here.

The Throne of Thaumiel is the final descent into the Qlippoth.

As you continue to descend into the Qlippoth, you will eventually reach the opposite of Keter (Crown).

There you find Moloch and Satan (An Aspect of Lucifer) guarding the Throne with Lucifer sitting upon it. Lucifer will allow the Nephandi who has reached that far to sit upon the Throne and achieve the Black Diamond.
Does that satan have any impressive feats or feats at all?

will satan be in the new Lucifer's profile first of second key? Because it is his manifestation?

Also wanted to ask, i read somewhere mages and demons can throw universes at each other. Is that true? And is that infinite lifting feat?

Either the Void is the end of the Hierarchy, as Book of the Fallen states it's the End of the line, there's nothing after the Void. You've reached the Absolute.

Or, that Book of the Fallen is written by an Unreliable narrator (which WoD books are often written as) in which case, the Void is a part of the Mage consensus, and it exists because Nephandi believe it does, and it works as highly as it does because they believe it does.

Thus, it's within the Mage's consensus, simply representing the end/edge of it.
Interesting.

Another question is, what is yesod, tree of knowledge, yggdrasil and Qlippoth? What tier are they?

Ik Bondye is comparable to Gaia, but Jade Emperor?! That’s something new. So is Jade Emperor above the Triat or?

Yea seems a little vague, guess it will depend how you view it I guess.
Ah I see that’s very interesting never expected that.
Oh that’s interesting, never knew people’s belief shaped the Godheads.
How powerful are they within WoD are they an ELOHIM?

Wait, so is demon the fallen still canon to world of darkness in the same way some older marvel or dc comics are to the new ones? Or is it completely non canon and in non usable?
It's secondary Canon, so any info that doesn't fit is ignored.
Does that satan have any impressive feats or feats at all?

will satan be in the new Lucifer's profile first of second key? Because it is his manifestation?

Also wanted to ask, i read somewhere mages and demons can throw universes at each other. Is that true? And is that infinite lifting feat?
Satan doesn't have any statements to him, we know very little about him.

As for another key, you'll have to ask ShivaShakti, since she is covering Lucifer and Lilith.

Another question is, what is yesod, tree of knowledge, yggdrasil and Qlippoth? What tier are they?
Yesod is the second lowest of the Sephirot, only above Malkhut.

Regardless, it's 0.

The Tree of Knowledge is the Qlippoth.

Yggdrasil, the World Tree is a radically different tree that's really convoluted, but basically relates to the relationship between the Wyld, Wyrm and Weaver.

I also heard caine shook the universe just by breathing.
Definitely not true. Like people who've never read any WoD books making stuff up because it sounds impressive.

The closest we have is Ravnos' deathrattle shaking parts of the Fractured Cosmology.

Ik Bondye is comparable to Gaia, but Jade Emperor?! That’s something new. So is Jade Emperor above the Triat or?
Yeah, the Jade Emperor is her husband.

How powerful are they within WoD are they an ELOHIM?
I'd assume them as baseline until shown something distinct.

The only thing I remember about Odin is that he hung himself on Yggdrassil, but I don't know if he has anything significant in WoD, since there aren't really any game series which focus on Germania and Scandinavia

Yeah, the Jade Emperor is her husband.
So he’s the father of the Triat? Very interesting. Also question did Gaia and Bondye basically been “born” at the same time. Mainly ask this because you said Gaia created herself, Bondye was basically existed since the beginning of everything. And if so could it be said Jade Emperor was basically “born” around the same time as them?
I'd assume them as baseline until shown something distinct.

The only thing I remember about Odin is that he hung himself on Yggdrassil, but I don't know if he has anything significant in WoD, since there aren't really any game series which focus on Germania and Scandinavia
Well that’s interesting. Hope we can get more info on him in the future.

It's secondary Canon, so any info that doesn't fit is ignored.

Satan doesn't have any statements to him, we know very little about him.

As for another key, you'll have to ask ShivaShakti, since she is covering Lucifer and Lilith.

Yesod is the second lowest of the Sephirot, only above Malkhut.

Regardless, it's 0.

The Tree of Knowledge is the Qlippoth.

Yggdrasil, the World Tree is a radically different tree that's really convoluted, but basically relates to the relationship between the Wyld, Wyrm and Weaver.
So if i understand that correctly, yesod is the second lowest leyer of Sephirot but is already tier 0? What are the other layers then? Where do they scale? What tier would malkhut be?
Definitely not true. Like people who've never read any WoD books making stuff up because it sounds impressive.

The closest we have is Ravnos' deathrattle shaking parts of the Fractured Cosmology.
The void is just the mouth of the wyrm, right? (Also how do you spell his name? Like "worm" or wirm?)

What are the feats of the wyld then?

Last edited:
So he’s the father of the Triat? Very interesting. Also question did Gaia and Bondye basically been “born” at the same time. Mainly ask this because you said Gaia created herself, Bondye was basically existed since the beginning of everything. And if so could it be said Jade Emperor was basically “born” around the same time as them?
They're not really conducive towards each other, many of the Godheads aren't, their origins directly conflict each other, which is why I allow for DTF's explanation, in that the Tellurian had infinite different variations layered on top of each other, all equally real, and so you had the Tellurian be started by a Big Bang and also by the Sound of God's voice "Let there be light" and with Gaia breathing onto the Nothingness around her.

Also, I'd assume either The Jade Emperor came around at the same time or after, similar to how Gaia in Greek Mythology created Uranus.

Either way, his position is likely as her equal.

So if i understand that correctly, yesod is the second lowest leyer of Sephirot but is already tier 0? What are the other layers then? Where do they scale? What tier would malkhut be?
The Tree of Life is a Spire, and within each of the Sephirot is an infinite refraction of itself.

The Spires are above the Vulgate, which is At least High 1-A.

The void is just the mouth of the wyrm, right? (Also how do you spell his name? Like "worm" or wirm?)

What are the feats of the wyld then?
It's spelt intentionally incorrect as "Wyrm"

As for his feats, there's too many to go over but amongst his best are;

Shook the Tellurian with his roar, with that roar being so powerful and devastating it erased from existence all Supernatural beings; those being Mages, Werewolves, Vampires, Mummies, etc. when he was released during the Time of Judgement.

Is the balancing act between the Weaver's stability and the Wyld's infinite creation abilities and was thought to be the strongest of the three originally but lost it's superiority when it got trapped by the Weaver.

This was because the Weaver's creation was meant to be limited and contained by the Wyrm's purification of the unnecessary parts. The Wyld is too abstract, too formless even for itself; that is to say, it doesn't have desires or self-interests, it doesn't want anything or need anything, of all the Triat, it is the least personified with it being more so a force even amongst the abstract forces of the Triat.

They're not really conducive towards each other, many of the Godheads aren't, their origins directly conflict each other, which is why I allow for DTF's explanation, in that the Tellurian had infinite different variations layered on top of each other, all equally real, and so you had the Tellurian be started by a Big Bang and also by the Sound of God's voice "Let there be light" and with Gaia breathing onto the Nothingness around her.

Also, I'd assume either The Jade Emperor came around at the same time or after, similar to how Gaia in Greek Mythology created Uranus.
Is there uranos is wod? And when gaia was "breathing into nothingness around her" she created tellurian?
What are gaia's most impressive feats anyway?
Either way, his position is likely as her equal.

The Tree of Life is a Spire, and within each of the Sephirot is an infinite refraction of itself.

The Spires are above the Vulgate, which is At least High 1-A.
The tree of life is yesod?
It's spelt intentionally incorrect as "Wyrm"

As for his feats, there's too many to go over but amongst his best are;

Shook the Tellurian with his roar, with that roar being so powerful and devastating it erased from existence all Supernatural beings; those being Mages, Werewolves, Vampires, Mummies, etc. when he was released during the Time of Judgement.

Is the balancing act between the Weaver's stability and the Wyld's infinite creation abilities and was thought to be the strongest of the three originally but lost it's superiority when it got trapped by the Weaver.

This was because the Weaver's creation was meant to be limited and contained by the Wyrm's purification of the unnecessary parts. The Wyld is too abstract, too formless even for itself; that is to say, it doesn't have desires or self-interests, it doesn't want anything or need anything, of all the Triat, it is the least personified with it being more so a force even amongst the abstract forces of the Triat.
Also i wanted to asked, did lucifer created Tellurian, or helped build it or has nothing to do with that?
Does lucifer also have many abilities? Maybe comparable to mages or cain?

In demon the fallen book, it says angels created the "universe" is this meant as a single universe or can it be interpreted as "all of creation" or "Tellurian"?

Last edited:
That makes sense, basically each Godhead has their own Tellurian. I remember one of Bondye’s avatars is responsible for creating his own Tellurian. Wait so there’s Tellurians outside of that Tellurian with infinite variants of itself within it right? And can’t there be more than one Godhead within a Tellurian?
I see interesting. Thinking back to the scan where he commanded other Gods (Which are probably Godheads?) like Celestines and Dragon Kings. Would that mean he would command the Triats as well since I believe they’re high Celestines.

Last edited:
That makes sense, basically each Godhead has their own Tellurian. I remember one of Bondye’s avatars is responsible for creating his own Tellurian. Wait so there’s Tellurians outside of that Tellurian with infinite variants of itself within it right? And can’t there be more than one Godhead within a Tellurian?

I see interesting. Thinking back to the scan where he commanded other Gods (Which are probably Godheads?) like Celestines and Dragon Kings. Would that mean he would command the Triats as well since I believe they’re high Celestines.
What are dragon kings and what are their feats?

Yeah, this is because we are told that Lilith left Jehovah's creation (His Garden/Tellurian) and went to other Deities creations, such as Ra's through the Void.

Essentially meaning that there's the layers and also other Tellurians as well.
Is there uranos is wod? And when gaia was "breathing into nothingness around her" she created tellurian?
What are gaia's most impressive feats anyway?
Giving names to everything, including the Wyld, which limits them and gives them purpose.

Creating the Tellurian and the Triat.

I'm not sure if Uranos exists in WoD, I don't believe he's ever mentioned.

Gaia breathing on the Nothingness of creation was how she made everything, the Single word which echoed a thousand-fold across creation and spawned the Triat.

The tree of life is yesod?
Yesod is 1 part of the Tree of Life
Also i wanted to asked, did lucifer created Tellurian, or helped build it or has nothing to do with that?
Lucifer's role within the Tellurian is symbolic and metaphysical, he's the Lifebringer, and Lightbringer, he heralds the sun through the sky, and without the Sun, all would perish.

In DTF, Lucifer played little role in creating the Tellurian, as he was the Highest Angel of the Highest House, he spoke to all other Angels and relayed them the words of God, so while he was less the builder of creation, he was more so the Architect.

In demon the fallen book, it says angels created the "universe" is this meant as a single universe or can it be interpreted as "all of creation" or "Tellurian"?
All Creation, they use the word "Universe" and "All Creation" interchangeably.

Yeah, Celestines are another name for the Gods such as "ELOHIM" or Godhead.

Through the Celestine category, we get 2 levels, Greater Celestine and Lesser Celestine, which is how I categorize the Godheads anyway.

The Greater Celestine are the Embodiments of the Planets like Luna and Helios, while Lesser Celestine are the Mortal Gods like Jupiter (Roman equivalent to Zeus), Ogma (Celtic God), Sun Wukong, Athena and Sophia (Gnostic Goddess of Wisdom).

What are dragon kings and what are their feats?
Dragon Kings are just Gods, they don't have all that much to them.

I do have a question as well is there a sourcebook where I can read about WoD Cthulhu?
Cthulhu has very sparse mentions throughout WoD, since to involve his ilk would be pretty bad for the World.

There's a few direct mentions on where he is and what he's doing, specifically in Book of the Fallen, where he's in the last step before the Void, called the Depths (full description on the Descent into the Void on my Void profile);

"Absence: of light, of feeling, of form. Delving to the place where light never goes, never was, never reaches no matter how hard it tries, the Nightside seeker with the power to shrug aside the Underworld finds the Depths. Symbolically, the Depths represent the negation of light, order, goodness and law — the realm of Cthulhu and the madness he will bring when he arises to claim what is rightfully his. In a physical sense, the Depths are the lightless reaches of the Earth, the ocean, the Umbra and deep space: reachable if you have the will and expertise to do so, and survivable provided you’ve got the gear or magick that let you endure the trip. In a moral and psychological sense, the Depths feature the ultimate form of degradation, a lawless state where nothing but raw survival remains. Very few mortals, Awakened or otherwise, manage to penetrate the Depths in any sense; fewer still make a habit of such things, aside from the Fallen, for whom the Depths become — at least at a certain point of their Path — a natural state of existence."

Back