• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't have to be your last, ask away.

Cthulhu in WoD is considered "Those who Dwell Behind the Stars" and has his own domain which is disconnected from the Umbra and is pretty wild.

He'd likely be around Jehovah's level
holy shit tier 0 cthulhu

Yeah, Lucifer should be above Mara.

As for Satan, we know so little about him other than he's an aspect of Lucifer, so he's likely not as powerful as Mara.
I see. A few more questions, which Godhead is he the opposite of is it Buddha himself or someone else?

And which source materials should I look at to get a good look at Lucifer’s ELOHIM scaling (Since there’s multiple Lucifers and don’t wanna get focused)

I see. A few more questions, which Godhead is he the opposite of is it Buddha himself or someone else?

And which source materials should I look at to get a good look at Lucifer’s ELOHIM scaling (Since there’s multiple Lucifers and don’t wanna get focused)
The opposition to Buddha is Mara. Mara is essentially the Cosmic Embodiment of everything the Buddha would preach against, though that does not mean they are not friends.

As for Lucifer, it depends on what you want to know. If you want a more personal look at Lucifer, Revelations of the Dark Mother is a parable about his and Lilith's rise and fall.

If you want to know his darker functions in the Cosmology, Book of the Fallen is a great book to find that out, though be warned, Book of the Fallen isn't for all readers, it's incredibly dark, and I don't mean in the nu "Edgy-Grimdark" garbage where it's just some nihilistic rambling while their self-insert fights and is tots badass, I mean as in contains contents covering abuse of children and adults, trauma, war, bigotry, blasphemy, torture, human trafficking, sexual violation, and other forms of human malignancy. For those who have trauma with those subjects, it's not a pleasant read and can be very triggering.

It is genuinely a dark book about the most depraved beings in the World of Darkness do on a constant basis to justify why they are so reviled beyond just the "Muhahah, evil, evil, kick puppies and destroy everything.", and it's why content on the Nephandi I produce will have content warnings even if it doesn't directly touch on those topics, because it leads there.

The opposition to Buddha is Mara. Mara is essentially the Cosmic Embodiment of everything the Buddha would preach against, though that does not mean they are not friends.

As for Lucifer, it depends on what you want to know. If you want a more personal look at Lucifer, Revelations of the Dark Mother is a parable about his and Lilith's rise and fall.

If you want to know his darker functions in the Cosmology, Book of the Fallen is a great book to find that out, though be warned, Book of the Fallen isn't for all readers, it's incredibly dark, and I don't mean in the nu "Edgy-Grimdark" garbage where it's just some nihilistic rambling while their self-insert fights and is tots badass, I mean as in contains contents covering abuse of children and adults, trauma, war, bigotry, blasphemy, torture, human trafficking, sexual violation, and other forms of human malignancy. For those who have trauma with those subjects, it's not a pleasant read and can be very triggering.

It is genuinely a dark book about the most depraved beings in the World of Darkness do on a constant basis to justify why they are so reviled beyond just the "Muhahah, evil, evil, kick puppies and destroy everything.", and it's why content on the Nephandi I produce will have content warnings even if it doesn't directly touch on those topics, because it leads there.
So a Godhead and a Adversary are friends? Something I never expected that much graphic detail. I may just go with Revelations of the Dark Mother. Speaking of Demon the Fallen, I did went to page 25 but didn’t really see it.
f7WglKU.jpg

But I feel like I may have missed it especially with there being so many words I probably missed it on the page.

What is high godly regeneration feat for mages?
I think there's a few feats of WoD characters regenerating from stuff like being erased from history or the metanarrative itself, though I could be wrong since I haven't read any WoD stuff in a long while.

Last edited:
Could someone here give me an overrun on wod cosmology? Scans would also be appreciated. If anyone has time, that is.

Will there be a new CRT for wod?
Yeah, as soon as time permits.
What are gaia's feats?
She made the Triat and gave them names along with literally everything else in Creation.
Is there a mention of alephs or cardinals in wod?
Only mentions of Set theory and how the other Mathematical spirits want to kill it for getting popular.
When will lucifer and others be added as well?
Yeah, Shivashakti is covering Lilith and Lucifer, she's just taking her time with it.

Can i ask a few questions?

1. Who created gaia?

2. How powerful is zeus and what would hes tier be?

3. What are lucifer's and Michael's feats again?

4. Is Ares in wod?

5. Who is the most powerful pantheon in wod? (Aside from Buddhism and Hinduism that is)

6. how powerful is Atumn and what are his feat?

Can i ask a few questions?

1. Who created gaia?

2. How powerful is zeus and what would hes tier be?

3. What are lucifer's and Michael's feats again?

4. Is Ares in wod?

5. Who is the most powerful pantheon in wod? (Aside from Buddhism and Hinduism that is)

6. how powerful is Atumn and what are his feat?
Not sure on 1, 3, 4, and 6 so I’ll just answer the others.

For Zeus. He’s an ELOHIM so he’s a brother of Jehovah and should be comparable to him.

The pantheon question is interesting. I think Taoist pantheon via Jade Emperor. Believe he’s the 5th most powerful being currently, although things could change then.

For Zeus. He’s an ELOHIM so he’s a brother of Jehovah and should be comparable to him.

The pantheon question is interesting. I think Taoist pantheon via Jade Emperor. Believe he’s the 5th most powerful being currently, although things could change then.
Does zeus have any feats that scale to tellurian?

Jade emperor is the one who embodies all of creation or something?

Also, is cronos also in wod?

Does zeus have any feats that scale to tellurian?

Jade emperor is the one who embodies all of creation or something?
I mean he’s an ELOHIM, a siblings of Jehovah, so he should have Tellurian scaling already. To be fair tho beyond honestly since Godheads are above the Tellurian itself.

Yep, he embodies all of creation.

I mean he’s an ELOHIM, a siblings of Jehovah, so he should have Tellurian scaling already. To be fair tho beyond honestly since Godheads are above the Tellurian itself.

Yep, he embodies all of creation.
Thanks,

Do you know the characters who scale above the Consensus hierarchy?

Is all of creation meant to be Tellurian or something else?

I heard udl said somewhere the void is the last realm of the verse but in one thread he said that there is something even beyond that (i think it depends of canon?)

Thanks,

Do you know the characters who scale above the Consensus hierarchy?

Is all of creation meant to be Tellurian or something else?

I heard udl said somewhere the void is the last realm of the verse but in one thread he said that there is something even beyond that (i think it depends of canon?)
The Consensus Hierarchy? I heard it before but I forgot what the term is. If you could explain out again that would be cool.

But yes Tellurian is meant to be ALL of Creation, well in that canon anyways. There’s infinite Tellurians within the verse itself. But like I said before, it’s all of Creation. I believe Godheads are omnipresent within their own Creations (Tellurian) I could be wrong tho.

The Consensus Hierarchy? I heard it before but I forgot what the term is. If you could explain out again that would be cool.
Consensus hierarchy is beyond tellurian and each influences the lower one. It's also called turtles all the way down (if am not wrong).

Back