• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey I’ve got a few questions

are there other tiers they can meet aside from Star , uni, complex multi , and outer ?

passive fate manipulation

where does that come from ? In the scan it self it says

Spells that
provide the necessary protection for whatever dangers the
target is about to face.”

are there other tiers they can meet aside from Star , uni, complex multi , and outer ?
A lot of tiers
where does that come from ? In the scan it self it says

Spells that
provide the necessary protection for whatever dangers the
target is about to face.”
The Spell is from the Entropy sphere, the classification of Magic which manipulate Luck, Fate, Destiny and sometimes the Plot;

The spell is this;

IMG_20181018_014715.jpg

A lot of tiers

The Spell is from the Entropy sphere, the classification of Magic which manipulate Luck, Fate, Destiny and sometimes the Plot;

The spell is this;

IMG_20181018_014715.jpg
A lot of tiers

The spell is this;

IMG_20181018_014715.jpg
I feel like I’m missing this point here
Does the passive come from the fact that the spells they have on them are always on them ? And already active ?

I feel like I’m missing this point here
Does the passive come from the fact that the spells they have on them are always on them ? And already active ?
The passive comes from the fact that the spell automatically adjusts Destiny without any input from the Mage and also Bans attempts to overwrite it

How do the underworlds work? Are they made from belief
The Underworld is the place where all things go to die, it's the Final resting place for even Ghosts.

In WoD, death isn't the last adventure, there's an afterlife where the now Ghost can explore the Underworld's various hidden realms, but no matter what, they must reach Transcendence and pass on to what comes next.

The Underworld is the place where all things go to die, it's the Final resting place for even Ghosts.

In WoD, death isn't the last adventure, there's an afterlife where the now Ghost can explore the Underworld's various hidden realms, but no matter what, they must reach Transcendence and pass on to what comes next.
I know that I am asking about how the underworlds are born. How are the different underwolrds like jade, and ebony formed. Is it belief or demographic

I know that I am asking about how the underworlds are born. How are the different underwolrds like jade, and ebony formed. Is it belief or demographic
I believe it's assumed they're either made by a specific being, or they arise in response to a person's desire or belief to go to a certain afterlife.

A few months ago I saw a forum on Facebook & saw one member who might seem to be very good at world of darkness fiction, I still remember the words he said "that Jehovah is actually weak & in the order of the gods he is ranked 10th because Bondye or maybe Buddha (I forgot a little in this section) once wore a Jehovah mask and even actually Jehovah does not exist, but is just a mask of Buddha or maybe Bondye". What do you think, I'm very confused about this. @Udlmaster

A few months ago I saw a forum on Facebook & saw one member who might seem to be very good at world of darkness fiction, I still remember the words he said "that Jehovah is actually weak & in the order of the gods he is ranked 10th because Bondye or maybe Buddha (I forgot a little in this section) once wore a Jehovah mask and even actually Jehovah does not exist, but is just a mask of Buddha or maybe Bondye". What do you think, I'm very confused about this. @Udlmaster
Uhhh, yeah, I don't think they understand what was said about Jehovah being a mask.

This comes from a Gnostic from one of the books where they posit that the Demiurge uses several gods as Masks to hide it's influence and the Christian God, Jehovah, is one named amongst them.

It has nothing to do with Bondye or Buddha.

Buddha has very sparse mentions throughout the series and Bondye only exists in m20 as and in a single Paragraph, there isn't anything else to it, and people who say they're involved in anything are usually just wrong and using weird headcanon because Bondye and Buddha scale very highly

Uhhh, yeah, I don't think they understand what was said about Jehovah being a mask.

This comes from a Gnostic from one of the books where they posit that the Demiurge uses several gods as Masks to hide it's influence and the Christian God, Jehovah, is one named amongst them.

It has nothing to do with Bondye or Buddha.

Buddha has very sparse mentions throughout the series and Bondye only exists in m20 as and in a single Paragraph, there isn't anything else to it, and people who say they're involved in anything are usually just wrong and using weird headcanon because Bondye and Buddha scale very highly
well that's why I'm very confused about even though Jehovah is true and he has his own existence regardless of him being the Avatar of I AM THAT I AM it makes no sense that fellow gods can "use" each other & let alone assume that one of them is just a title or nickname. 😄

well that's why I'm very confused about even though Jehovah is true and he has his own existence regardless of him being the Avatar of I AM THAT I AM it makes no sense that fellow gods can "use" each other & let alone assume that one of them is just a title or nickname. 😄
I wouldn't really think of Jehovah as I AM THAT I AM's avatar.

It's more like Jehovah is just the product of trying to give the name "YHVH/JHVH/JEHOVAH" to I AM THAT I AM, it created something distinct from them.

All gods are a product of this attempted naming of I AM THAT I AM

I wouldn't really think of Jehovah as I AM THAT I AM's avatar.

It's more like Jehovah is just the product of trying to give the name "YHVH/JHVH/JEHOVAH" to I AM THAT I AM, it created something distinct from them.

All gods are a product of this attempted naming of I AM THAT I AM
Does this mean that he is not necessarily manifesting as other Godheads & Adversaries, so the creation of I AM THAT I AM is not necessarily also his Avatar ?

Does this mean that he is not necessarily manifesting as other Godheads & Adversaries, so the creation of I AM THAT I AM is not necessarily also his Avatar ?
To my understanding, there is no conscious action, the True creator is basically impossible to be understood on that level

That’s interesting. All of this makes me interested in the relation between the Ancient One and Demiurge. We know Ancient One created the ELOHIMs (Well at least Jehovah and his siblings), not sure if Helios and Luna are considered his siblings. But anyways was the Demiurge created along with the ELOHIMs when the Ancient One awoken or… just something else entirely.

We don't really know, the stories of the ELOHIM and other Godheads don't mix, they usually all claim they existed before everything and created everything.

It's in essence why the Infinite Tellurian thing is a must, because otherwise the story makes no sense and it means all but 1 is lying, and I ain't picking who wins.

We don't really know, the stories of the ELOHIM and other Godheads don't mix, they usually all claim they existed before everything and created everything.

It's in essence why the Infinite Tellurian thing is a must, because otherwise the story makes no sense and it means all but 1 is lying, and I ain't picking who wins.
I see. That’s interesting

В какой книге сказано,что Каин сделал всех существ Мира Тьмы смертными?

Udl has said that normal scales equally with WoD
When the revision for SCP had just started or around that time, IIRC, it's like Infinite layers into 0.

Well, the tiering for WoD has changed since then and now WoD has way higher scaling, such as what was Low 1-A then is 0 now

Удл,прошу тебя назвать топ 5 самых читерных способностей Каина

Back