• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

There's also the thing with Alovenus's laugh. It propagates through spacetime and multiple timelines, since it's soundwaves travelling through time to destroy things, eventually uprooting the concept of time.

Would this also count towards immeasurable attack speed?

Also not sure how to treat this. Existence seems very paradoxical

I see, I think there would be controversy on immeasurable attack speed based on the laugh alone sadly.

Did read through the final fight. Stuff like no concept of size, and concepts, laws, limits, concept of space definitely don't exist within the end point. Should include the concepts beyond creation too that they paint. There's a few things that show they basically have control and can manipulate all concepts like that, such as the concept of attacking and defending, victory and defeat, space and time. Ig you could say they deal with concepts with the creation of things dealing with the world with the way it's described here? Not sure if it matters, but can invent things above infinity, which should probably mean the concept of infinity since the raw says concept. So I guess they can manipulate that and paint it over the canvas too, that statement was said as her avatar but yeah. (Ty Chlammy)

Pretty sure the mention of an opponent transcending to a higher dimension was said, along with the destruction of dimensions specifically while the greater universes can also be called these. If gods paint concepts above creation over the blank canvas, then maybe it's safe to assume it would include concept of dimensions and such. In that case, any amount of these can be inserted since final point should encompass it. Rather then they both reached a level of the final point in that case, so 1-A mayhaps.

We can assume they painted their colors above and outside of creation, because in multiple occasions shows them not fighting within creation, but outside of it, so that their exchange of attacks spread out in all directions eventually destroying much of creation.

So their 1-A shouldnt be an issue.

Yeh, from what I read a canvas treating concept of dimensions, space no matter how different with superiority is 1-A. The final point is a literal canvas for these things so. I mean got another statement where space literally doesn't exist in it, ofc space alone isn't enough but good stuff

You can all go make a CRT and argue it, i will just sit back and enjoy the show.

giphy.gif

Cool, I should make it soon since it's simple. And even if it's not accepted as EE on here, probably would be dura neg via literally erasing space

The immeasurable one, a lot don't like the way of writing. "Effectively", "basically", and the real killer in vsw, "as if". But we'll see, cause her hits are still happening before the action of attack still so

As for 1-A reasoning. EP predates and encompasses all concepts, providences, laws and limits. It has no concepts, for one, and gods already create and relay concepts over creation. Like wise they relay their settings, so it would probably be something like any amount of settings, levels, you name it, can be inserted, as their concept can be created at will. To begin with honestly EP is supposed to be the beginning and ending of everything, with no limit, and beyond said levels hence the lack of even a concept of size where gods utilize it as a canvas for themselves. It shouldn't have anything, concept space,time, dimension, probably distance, gods create and relay it all endlessly. If I rmbr, beyond the dimensions of space time is 1-A, while low 1-A is still apart of it. So similar to the l1A rating until you take the rest into account. Wasn't around for the tier change in the past tho so, maybe there's smthing I said that's already covered.

Anyway. Projects. Finals, yay

Last edited:
Sooo...if Alovenus' Avatar got low 2-C from being able to rewrite the universe, reality, dreams, past present future, would ruphas get the tier too? She destroyed the dream world alovenus created, the initial damage making it be morning noon and night all at once

When i tried it before it was rejected cause space-time wasn't mentioned.

It being morning and night at once, would imply time was being affected too, so i could see it.

Seems that by destroying Alovenus dream, Ruphas also warped space causing various different scenarios and times to come together, weird, but it proves she can not only warp space, she can warp time too, so should make the case for Low 2-C stronger.

Definitely seems like that so ill go for it as well and combine it in the Dragon King crt.

I was also wondering how high into 1-B Alovenus is off the start here, or is it not rlly specific because of how it's done? That and if the infinite^infinite help with it. Also makes me wonder how to treat the whole infinite universes thing, and if that would extend to like everything, including the higher dimensions

Like 100-D based on her creating a universe, encompassed by another, encompassed by another, a 100x.

"Infinite^infinite" is a whole can of worms, people really arguing about that, Infinite^infinite doesn't actually allow for a dimension jump apparently, because it will never reach uncountable infinity, something like that, so basically that whole line of reasoning was scrapped.

Ruphas and Alovenus got strong enough to affect the Final Point, but basically infinite^infinite doesn't account for that gap, it's more massive than that.

The cosmology of AWLBA has us piecing stuff together from different places, there is no "higher dimensions exist, and they go for infinity" or something like that (at least not in the WN), instead we get stuff about software and folders, overall just a major pain to argue imo, hence why i am just gonna observe the big brain guys debating it, whenever that 1-A attempt comes along.

Last edited:
Infinite^infinite is nothing but their power stats, as shown by Ruphas, she reached that level, as a result, she possessed such immense strength that she is able to reduce the multiverse to dust.

Following the same logic as that, this is why each surpassing one other reached the higher infinite, which result all creations are unable to withstand their strength, Final Point too.

Final Point is not the source of all things, but the gods. Final Point just acts like a vessel for gods' creations, thats why it can be cracked by them.

I see, yeah I just noticed infinite^infinite wouldn't account for a dimensional transcendence anymore, is that like a thing still in motion or is it already decided. Kind of weird honestly, and I guess it'll depend on how the verse treats it.

Infinite^infinite in awlba is their stats yeah, though it's kinda like Ruphas reaching that state is what allowed for the higher existence. Plus the treating lower setting like paper, I guess you could use the whole treating infinity as 1 thing as well.

The final point itself, I don't think it would hurt the 1A arguement. It's more so discussing the fact the final point is a canvas for the gods that should be able to hold any number of settings, and any concepts they paint over. The limit to how many they can relay doesn't exist in that realm, until they crack it during that fight with a higher infinity.

I guess if anything, it was mentioned that the expanse of universes they can see infinite upon reaching the final point. Assuming it includes the greater, and super greater dimensions then we'll we could have something. Leads back to the whole computer analogy, then a multiverse that views that apology as a microorganism and that continues on endlessly.

Dealing with that computer analogy is definitely a pain, I feel like alovenus could start off high 1-B if what I said is even correct, from standing above them. But it could be a stretch and too big brain for me.
I don't think it even needs something like that, just the fact FP can contain everything.

This post looks longer than I thought it would. Uhh, basically, no concepts at all, encompasses the concepts as a canvas of nothingness, if it encompasses and bigger, lacking it, same type of extension of setting or dimensions won't reach it. They just reach a higher level. Like it's not just lacking space, it's lacking and encompassing everything, all concepts

Last edited:
55551_vol01-chapter-10-vol-01_23.jpg

Mfw infinite^infinite nerf(also can I get a link to thread talking about it cause can't find. I still dk how this isn't uncountable)

"Infinite^infinite" is a whole can of worms, people really arguing about that, Infinite^infinite doesn't actually allow for a dimension jump apparently, because it will never reach uncountable infinity, something like that, so basically that whole line of reasoning was scrapped.
I could be wrong but it seems to me that using the continuum hypothesis, infinite^infinite gives an uncountable infinite.

_ _ _ _ _

Infinite^infinite in awlba is their stats yeah, though it's kinda like Ruphas reaching that state is what allowed for the higher existence. Plus the treating lower setting like paper, I guess you could use the whole treating infinity as 1 thing as well.

I don't understand why some people think that infinite^infinite in terms of stats is not valid for tier 1, technically we already consider high 3-A characters to have infinite power so all tier 2 and 1 characters have uncountable infinity power.

If we assume that uncountable infinity is only about dimensions and not about character statistics, then any high 3-A character can destroy any cosmology in fiction.

I could be wrong but it seems to me that using the continuum hypothesis, infinite^infinite gives an uncountable infinite.

_ _ _ _ _

I don't understand why some people think that infinite^infinite in terms of stats is not valid for tier 1, technically we already consider high 3-A characters to have infinite power so all tier 2 and 1 characters have uncountable infinity power.

If we assume that uncountable infinity is only about dimensions and not about character statistics, then any high 3-A character can destroy any cosmology in fiction.
It should be, in terms of stats. I'm still not sure why exactly it's being on here that it isn't. Probably some math term I'm not gonna know about. At least in the case of these characters, infinite^infinite should qualify. Whether it actually does or not on here is another thing. But powerset of countably infinity results in uncountable infinite.

Last edited:
That's seems like a stretch honestly, comes back to my previous comment, putting stuff together from different places.

You would have to prove universe in the previous instance mentions higher dimension, which as far as I know, wasn't stated at that time.

Anyway these tier 1 discussions are all good and all, but it's the other people on the wiki you guys have to convince, everyone in this thread has already seen the evidence.

Probably is, I mean it goes into how that multiverse would already look smaller compared to another multiverse higher than it, so not too sure. Not worth trying to make an arguement for this too

Pretty sure the infinite^infinite thing was some mix up that'll be fixed so. My last question is if we count it, would it just be added to the evidence of them going to higher realms right? Like the equivalent of a dimension higher? Making sure I'm not missing something from them viewing infinity^infinity as 1 after ruphas grew to alovenus' level. Math is pain.

Actually, I'm thinking of infinite^infinite and alpeh 1 dimensions which is probably something I wont get into, but I think possible for Alovenus, probably. My mind too small for it though. I do know ruphas ofc reaching that state means something...whether ik that something on this site specifically idk

Last edited:
Before I make this thing for ladon, does it seem like his feat could be chalked up to just high attack power? And that it could just be space manip by affecting even space? Hard to tell somewhat

Back