• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure it'll just be Time Manip.

There are also character that have the same feat like her.
For the person, freely controlling it, originally, time and even the metaphysical cause and effect——was already meaningless.

Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases
Yeah, but i think. If we push toooooooo farrr. But nevermind

Hey, so apparently Pollux took in the strength of the wood Ouroboros, and gained his abilities, stats, etc. From what I read. If this were to be a change, would it affect Alovenus's avatar key too for Pollux? Cause it was after the fight with the Ouroboros

Also Libra chasing Jupiter a second time is like a little horror film in the LN lmao. Shes appearing tracking him down, passing him by when he hides in corners. Very funny

Last edited:
and most methods of transcendence that got you to 1-A from High 1-B only get you to Low 1-A.

It is Low1A on this site
Yeah I know, but speaking of AWLBA, Ruphas and Alovenus couldn't reach 1-A because the tiering system at that time, no matter how high their transcendence was, it just put them at Low 1-A because they still had dimensions within themselves.

I don't think anything changes, and I am not interested in going through that again, wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to turn it into a downgrade thread

It depends on how it's treated here. Really the final point should probably encompass all the concepts of those beyond creation, that should include said concept of dimensions, size, space, etc. So rather than low 1A, even an uncountable infinite amount and so on would be encompassed because it's still within the realm. Shouldn't really matter any spatial dimensional transcendence. And then they crack it during their fight, and Ruphas cracks it again. But rlly the standards on here depend.

And yeah I remember that painful thread lmao. I also read to v7 of LN. No noticeable changes so far really. Besides benet digging I think was dubhe through a planet, to another planet and back to earth at lvl 1,000. Forgot if she did that in WN been a while.

Any AWLBA tier upgrade thread is gonna be opening Pandora's Box, this verse has opponents to say the least, like go to space battles or comic vine, and you will see the dislike people have for it, i mean the last guy who tried the downgrade came from comic vine....

I do plan on rereading the series at some point, i can relook at the evidence then, but i got so much other stuff to do, it's not a priority right now, and i also don't feel like kicking up a hornets nest right now.

Wonder how long before Isekai at Peace also gets the same level of hate, it's another op isekai after all

I've seen the opinions of them on there definitely remember the disliking on other websites. Sad cause the story itself not that had, last fight just purposefully tries to make Alovenus strong. From what I see the reasoning would be final point is a blank canvas which all concepts beyond creation can be painted on endlessly. Pretty sure concept of infinite mentioned somewhere but yeah.

The verse definitely has a lot of opponents in that regard why I havent bothered yet. Maybe when I finish read through it. But it's understandable with this verse

Isekai at peace probably has them already despite the story being good and paced. The day it gets the same amount as AWLBA is the day hope is lost

Screenshot_20220921-134255_Drive.jpg

Found a feat for ruphas where the result of her hit happened before the actions performed. Described as if the laws of cause and effect of the universe were reversed. I'm assuming attacking fast enough to cause this. Could it be immeasurable attack speed? Ik causality relies on time moving forward, and screwing with it through just moving is often an immeasurable speed thing (I think). Reason I didn't auto think just causality manip is cause it's just done through her attacking normally, no skills involved

I wouldn't think so, it should be immeasurable feats that mess with something like that through sheer speed due to its temporal nature I'd think.

And for the description on immeasurable, it says "they can strike someone before they launched an attack", guessing that's something along the lines of this.

Last edited:
Seemed so, after she took orm a little more serious is when she started doing that. And I guess it sort of fits, since after she reached level that level no one else really is shown able to fight her aside from the battle in the end point so

Oh, and the author wrote that a serious Aigokeros would be able to beat an unawakened Ruphas..so there's also that.

And if it's accepted, it'd probably be outright immeasurable in goddess keys

Forgot about that, not sure for it though

Before anything made would need to see how it's treated. That is, whether itll just be immeasurable speed outright or immeasurable combat speed only

And if it's combat speed, would their goddess keys just get outright immeasurable since the difference between level 4200 and becoming a god isn't a comparable different and the stats/level become infinite. Their existences become superior and separated from all laws, stuff like that

For what, the level 1,000 statement? If so probably couldn't be used anyway

If the other thing, her attacks were hitting before the actual action, screwing with causality itself cause speed, which immeasurable would do

But in this case I think just combat speed for level 4200. And for the goddess key just enhanced

Last edited:
Okay so we have skills that hit first, and then ruphas whose punches seem to do this with her speed and is probably superior to them

Back