• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very lucky high-school student tries to calm down ink Satan

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Both are 9-A.

Battle is in the maze from Chapter 5.

Nagito is in-character while Bendy is bloodlusted to a full extent.

Who wins?

Lucked Out: 1

Toon Satan: 0

Tie: 2

Nagito Komaeda (2)
Jesus Christ, chill out!

E07BD161-751F-4B1F-8CF4-2BA2260EF9B2
RRAGH!

Bendy touches him and the boy gets corrupted... unless his luck tries to do something.

Inconclusive for me. Depends if the guy's luck does something.

Either Bendy opens up with a oooga boooga and the kid dies or gets corrupted because he can't grasp inks, or his luck "does something." I'm voting Inconclusive FRA, but leaning towards Bendy.

Komaeda kicks a screw and somehow it causes a chain reaction that makes the intire building fall on top of Bendy.

Bendy is made out of ink... a building falling onto it will do nothing since it will just heal back up, it is liquid, not a solid object. It will be like throwing a ball at a bathtub full of water... it will do nothing other than moving the water a but

It will not kill him but it will incapacitate him for a while since he will need time to pull himself together,there is also the possibility that the building catch intself on fire and explodes killing Bendy in process.

I still think "Inconclusive" is the safest way, since we don't know how his luck will act out.

A little bit late due to vacation but... here I am.

I am leaning for Komaeda on this one, luck is a very confusing thing to describe but in his case, it acts always, even in his "daily" life, which greatly affected his way of living.

A lot of things could happen, even the extremely convenient ones, like what Axl233 said.

Though, I might go for inconclusive and it can be inconclusive if there are many counters for that.

Bendy tries to touch Nagito but he look at the ceiling making it fall on bendy and break the floor, revealing a subterranean river that dissolves the ink monster.

Voting for the lucky guy

Back