• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Triangle Asked Me: Ogremoch (D&D) vs Link (Majora's Mask)

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Triforce asked for High 6-C matches, instead I offered him a fairly potent 6-C.

Battle takes place in Ogremoch's fortress, speed is equalized.

Who wins and why?

Link (Majora's Mask): 4 (AshenCrow, GiverOfThePeace, TriforcePower, Phoenix821)

Ogrémoch:

Inconclusive:

Oof unless link can use the fierce diety mask he gets curbstomped to the f-ing ground the amount of abilities Ogremoch has is just too much only other I can even see link win in some way is that he uses the rock mask to hide himself and go for the kill.

wait what

how does he get curbed

seeing as how Triforce deliberately asked me to make this then never responded (traitor)...

Link in this key has about a 6x AP advantage over Ogremoch. That alone is a big deal. Ogremoch can't corrupt Link because he isn't aligned to the Earth element (i.e., primarily an Earth Manip user or something). His probability manip is in regards specifically to resistance and thus is moot. His main saving graces are the ability to regen at a fair rate and meld into the earth, both of which can be handled by Link.

But he has reality warping and immortality type 9.

Also I guess some of links (MM) need to be added or expanded on because I don't know if he can resist reality warping in his normal form and there's still the matter of immortality type 9 and duplication Ogremoch can use to overwhelm link.

But my vote goes to Link since my knowledge of Ogremoch is only base on his profile.

Reality warping is just how magic works in DnD, Type 9 for extraplanar creatures in DnD tends to take 100 years to be applicable.

right-o

TriforcePower1 said:
>That moment when you realize you forgot to follow the thread you asked for
Link FRA btw
damn right you did

bumping for triforce because I empathize with him

no problem, I shall sacrifice Ogremoch for my dear boi Link

many thanks Phoenix

Back