• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread to discuss True Draco/Dracoslayer showings

bump also a few speed feats for the metalfoe and possibly both master peaces if he gave silvero the buff cause in silvero's flavour text the jet is described as sublight with a laser that is described as lightspeed

also with the new artbook out i just saw something that could be useful, basically the tks are massive
IMG_20210324_184105.jpg

IMG_20210324_184248.jpg

IMG_20210324_184402.jpg

IMG_20210324_184553.jpg

You can see building that they are dwarfing

oh yeah we're still waiting for the supercell calc because almost everyone scales to that iirc
and the dinomist one if it somehow scales higher though i would say the nomi dracoslayer should scale above all three as he decides to use that in the fight against pain in forge of the true dracos, though one could make an argument for him scaling above all the total of the amorphactor, majespecter, dinomist and ignister calcs for reasons I'll explain in a diffrent comment if someone asks me

Back