• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread to discuss True Draco/Dracoslayer showings

90fc38931b95b91a5aa5f9acdd43974e.jpg

it's actually kinda good in witchcrafters i'm not even kidding
it's just the idea that spell chronicle is somewhat usable is funny as hell to me

I mean if you want to start drafts of the draco slayer pages in a sandbox while you're waiting for input go for it

yeah you can make a sandbox work on the Powers and abilities he has and slap an unkown on AP speed etc until someone calcs the feats

I mean if you want to start drafts of the draco slayer pages in a sandbox while you're waiting for input go for it
i dont know how to edit well so making sandboxes and pages is off the hook for me till I feel comfortable enough to do it especially since it seems like we are supposed to use source instead of visual editing

okay so first of all i'm kinda confused about the true draco lore so give me a hand
who's the character that we're making a profile for ?

I mean you can literally just copy paste the code from a currently existing yugioh profile and just change it you dont have to make it from scratch

luster pend, vfd and metatltron are the main ones id like to get out first cause they are the god tiers and basically everyone scales to or they scale from everyone

metaltron is not canon to true draco, especially since it fits more with the theme and how wings looks more in the dt lore than in true draco lore, also it much more fits with gem-knight phantom quartz especially since we know that when you become a zefra it seems like you gain one more pair of wings, phantom has three metatlron has 4 and there is no monster with 3 wings in true draco

anyways it seems like the luster pend scaling and sulf scaling is messed up so gimme some time to help with that

It goes like this Luster Pend>Ignister=Majester=Dinoster>Master Pend>>>(Scales above Master Pend and Amorphactor Pain due to being a fusion of the both of them and could be much higher due to some stuff that if you want me to explain ask away)The True Dracosalyer>(more stuff I can explain if you want me to) True Dracoslaying King
Sulfefnir>>(Via Combining with other Crystrons)Quariongandrax>>>(combines with the power of the zoodiac weapons and the metalfoe armour)Metaltron XII
Zefra Metaltron is more likely related to the dt story line due to the 4 pairs of wigs matching up with phantom quatz's 3 pairs of wings and the fact that you gain a pair of wings when becoming a zefra

actually wait i messed up, it would prolly be ignister as the weakest due to them having the least feats as they have the power of ignknights, the other two still need to be calced

Back