• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread to discuss True Draco/Dracoslayer showings

Firstly thanks to @WeeklyBattles for reminding me that the cast has feats that can be used to scale the cast, however ap and dura alone is not enough to make a good char so i wanted to make a thread discussing the stuff we could use for td chars ranging from hax to striking strength(which has an unquantifiable feat in my eyes) i'll start off with the dinomist roars causing an eruption and the breaking up of the ground around them, ignkinghts with the bunch of flavor text(which i have not seen the jap version for) and burst, then there's majespecters with supercell and possible hax from the s/t which they are shown to do so maybe

For context this is these are the cards that we can use to scale feats for now

if this doesnt work im just going to post links to pages where you can see the artwork

Also he has absorption and paralysis inducement through the staff he uses in amorphagous persona

while i support YGO as a verse i don't know much about true Draco/Draco slayers but i will try to help
Dracos should scale above fodders like goblins who have a calc that puts them at wall level and Worms who have a calc that puts them in buliding level (but the worm calc is not accepted yet)
in terms of speed they should above alligator sword and cyber falcon who are at the speed of sound

World Legacy.
I see, well if they appeared in the duel terminal storyline they should scale off whoever they fought.

Dracos are there own thing entirely, zefra metaltron is most likely a cheeky ref to screw with lore nerds cause it fits no where in either stories

If they're not a part of either, then we shouldn't really have a profile for them, unless they have feats elsewhere.

Basically luster gets power from each of the three groups before he goes off to fight lector, those three groups are majespecter, dinomist, and ignknights

I schnee, well based on what Zencha provided then they might have decent feats. The scan of the tornado would be tier 8 - 7 alone by our standards, not sure about the volcano tho.

Well id first want a jap translation of the name cause it could maybe get higher results due to it being called a supercell

while i support YGO as a verse i don't know much about true Draco/Draco slayers but i will try to help
Dracos should scale above fodders like goblins who have a calc that puts them at wall level and Worms who have a calc that puts them in buliding level (but the worm calc is not accepted yet)
in terms of speed they should above alligator sword and cyber falcon who are at the speed of sound
The Dracoslayers scale above the Dinomist creatures that can cause eruptions by roaring

yeah i did mention that, and said that they probably need to be calced unless it's calced already or smoething

I know i was just seeing what the translation is cause if it is a proper supercell it could get a higher rating

Back