• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tentacle Faced Alien Warlord fights a Frosty ******.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Wait, hold on. How would Vilgax fair against Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief? I know you guys said he's resistant to cold, but Ice Storm constantly repleishes her power.
unless it heals her i doubt it would be that good

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Oh god. It really says something about AKG that the big bad from one verse would be a positive rulinge force.
Wait, hold on. How would Vilgax fair against Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief? I know you guys said he's resistant to cold, but Ice Storm constantly repleishes her power.
Ice Storm Commander in Chief would allow her to keep on going while Vilgax gets weaker. But since there's still the posibility of Vilgax resisting her time stop, it still seems to be a draw.

ermmm, she shouldent be able to use it because of this: 6-B with Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief. we are using tier 7 forms or it would be kinda stompish

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ermmm, she shouldent be able to use it because of this: 6-B with Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief. we are using tier 7 forms or it would be kinda stompish
That's only enviormental destruction. And it won't be helping here. Vilgax has also fought Big Chill who also has 6-B enviromental destruction, and no stomp happened then.

i mean, its not gonna help much then. she can keep her stamina up, but shes a likely mountain level dura against likely much higher, she should be having lots of problems if hit

She's not going to let him hit her, there's never been a single time in the series where she was hit with a time Stop aside from once when she was distracted by an army.

Gargoyle One said:
She's not going to let him hit her, there's never been a single time in the series where she was hit with a time Stop aside from once when she was distracted by an army.
but hes resistent to it

Gargoyle One said:
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my go-

PhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yo cut me some slack xD I was just going off of the info provided on her page lol, but I have a question : if she did one shot a mountain level why's she still rated as only 'likely 7-A'?

Anyway, does she start off with her timestop? Vilgax starts off here knowing how powerful she is with the exception of her trump card (which I'm guessing is the timestop) so he'll probably start pretty serious. Does Esdeath ever try to go into close combat?

Only when necessary, other times she Range spams.

She time stops as soon as she's about to get hit.

hmm...he can counter all her range with his range and abilities though.

He has those homing beams (17:38, 14:41 )

The ruby ray of ulo (can make 60ft explosions and severely weaken Ultimos, who's this intergalactic hero) (1:44 )

Pretty powerful wind breath if she tries to dance around too much (18:46, 15:44 )

A pretty potent shield (0:38).

He could also slice through her ice with his weird sword (13:39, 19:44,1:06 )

He can make large shock waves/send rubble flying with his punches/stomps (2:13, 19:11)

There are likely more showings that I've forgotten though

How'd she get beat in canon?

She got beat by Ennodzuno Akame because her sworld kills with like the tiny scratch. Vilgax doesn't have that here.

VersusJunkie54 said:
She got beat by Ennodzuno Akame because her sworld kills with like the tiny scratch. Vilgax doesn't have that here.
he does have the ability to hurt her pretty bad if he gets a chance to 'scratch' her though

VersusJunkie54 said:
This, and the fact that Esdeath didn't have time Stop as well as she got her arm cut off.

No, she had to time stop to sever her arm from poison, and Akame by the time she was strong enough fought a weakened Esdeath with no time Stop toe to toe, and still only won due to luck, and distractions.

Gargoyle One said:
No, she had to time stop to sever her arm from poison, and Akame by the time she was strong enough fought a weakened Esdeath with no time Stop toe to toe, and still only won due to luck, and distractions.
But why did she not use her time stop after she was weakened?

Kambings4life said:
Gargoyle One said:
But why did she not use her time stop after she was weakened?
It drains her stamina more than she'd like. So she can only use it once a day.

Vilgax likely still dies once it's activated, but he has a few ways to kill her before she uses it, but if he uses them despite his lack of knowledge.... That's a question.

Gargoyle One said:
Vilgax likely still dies once it's activated, but he has a few ways to kill her before she uses it, but if he uses them despite his lack of knowledge.... That's a question.
I watched her fights against Akame and some guy called Susanoo. She tried to stab Akame's afterimage so idk what to say about that, and tbh I'm not sure what even happened to Susanoo since I could only find an AMV of the fight. She stabs him, freezes him, shatters him...and he's back?

Anyway, what are those few ways Vilgax has to kill her

Just putting it here, but Esdeath was defeated by Akame's Murasame, after it was broken by Esdeath and she disreguarded it as insignifigant. And this was after she was worn down fighting 100,000 soilders, 10 other Teigu users with Akame constantly hounder her and Tatsumi occasially jumping in. And he was full a full on dragon at that point.

And yeah anime = Noncanon.

Gargoyle One said:
Anime isn't canon.
Susanoo's core can be revived with more life force.
Woops, my bad. I just thought the fights from the anime would reflect the manga fights.

I see, lmao I was super confused when I watched that AMV xD

But I'd like to know how she would kill Vilgax after she activates her timestop. He remained conscious after getting crushed by Diamondhead's massive jagged edged diamond pillars and he was completely fine after getting bombarded with Pierce's spikes. He's also nigh immune to ice attacks, shrugging of getting frozen like it's nothing and being unaffected by the cold in space.

Kambings4life said:
Woops, my bad. I just thought the fights from the anime would reflect the manga fights.

I see, lmao I was super confused when I watched that AMV xD

But I'd like to know how she would kill Vilgax after she activates her timestop. He remained conscious after getting crushed by Diamondhead's massive jagged edged diamond pillars and he was completely fine after getting bombarded with Pierce's spikes. He's also nigh immune to ice attacks, shrugging of getting frozen like it's nothing and being unaffected by the cold in space.
just gonna say that time stop can be resisted via cold resictence

@Ricsi

It was brought up earlier IIRC but was dismissed because resistance =/= immunity as the discussion continued. I'll wait for Gargoyle and Versus to see if Vilgax is at least resistant enough though

Kambings4life said:
@Ricsi
It was brought up earlier IIRC but was dismissed because resistance =/= immunity as the discussion continued. I'll wait for Gargoyle and Versus to see if Vilgax is at least resistant enough though
but vilgax resisted near absolute zero though (space is -454 degrees). thats the most there is to cold ,no?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
but vilgax resisted near absolute zero though (space is -454 degrees). thats the most thereis to cold ,no?
I mean I guess so lol, that does make sense, but there still may be some kinda counter argument, I still dk jack about the mechanics of Esdeath's power

but vilgax resisted near absolute zero though (space is -454 degrees). thats the most there is to cold ,no?

That's not anywhere near Absolute Zero.......

If this is the case, Vilgax isn't resisting.

That's also wrong, it's not a product of her Teigu, she actually created it herself.

Back