• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No regrets! Ragyo Kiryuin vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I change my mind Gar. I regret this. After this thread, I will never make another KLK thread again.

I'm not looking forward to the inevitable Ben Tennyson vs Ragyo matchup when Ben 10 becomes High 7-A though......

I would like to point out that win via incap exists. If Esdeath freezes her opponent, she wins.

Minor correction, Akame never hit her ice armor as Esdeath made just to make her hit hard and make her movements predictable. Then Esdeath destroyed the ice armor to take Murasame and destroyed it

VersusJunkie54 said:
Funny enough, Susano has High-Mid regen. Yet Esdeath killed him with ease in the end.
That's because she destroyed the core. Still, I don't remember if she also completely destroyed his body, but that's useles considering that Esdeath is much stronger than Susanoo

Esdeath is also much stronger than Ragyo. And wasn't Susano unable to regenerate from his core, unless Najenda supercharged him or something?

Okay your point? This literally proves that Esdeath flash freezes. And no "Cellular Regenerationn" is going to negate a flash freeze. Especially when almost all of Ragyio's cells end up bursting. Especially since she'd have an incredibly hard time breaking the ice to begin with.

We have yet to even get into Esdeath's inteligence advantage btw.

Someone didn't read the thread obviously.

Funny enough, Ragyo is literally fodder to esdeath with the AP here.

Fool, they got almost the same AP in this from what have you been smoking. Esdeath got no answer to regen, Ragyou stomps. Esdeath use timestop too late.

Foh Ragyou take this.

Unholy Bindings said:
Fool, they got almost the same AP in this from what have you been smoking. Esdeath got no answer to regen, Ragyou stomps. Esdeath use timestop too late.
Foh Ragyou take this.

Ragyo is baseline.

Flash freezing.....

Esdeath casually fodders a guy that one shots a 2.955 gigaton guy.

And I'm the fool?

Vote not counted, bad reasoning

Foh Ragyou take this.

Ragyo is baseline.

Flash freezing.....

Esdeath casually fodders a guy that one shots a 2.955 gigaton guy.

And I'm the fool?

Vote not counted, bad reasoning

Like I said Bruh, no way to counter regen, Esdeath got no regen. Timestop gets used to late bruh.

She rip the heart out and wins gg.

Yeah no, not arguing with a downplayer. Not today. Jut stay off this thread, because your vote will not be counted with that half assed reasoning.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yeah no, not arguing with a downplayer. Not today. Jut stay off this thread, because your vote will not be counted with that half assed reasoning.
Foh, you salty she still beats her even with limits.

No way to counter regen and she dead before timestop activate. she rip the heart out like she did with ryuko, ain't no comin back from that.

Unholy Bindings said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Foh, you salty she still beats her even with limits.

No way to counter regen and she dead before timestop activate. she rip the heart out like she did with ryuko, ain't no comin back from that.
No, you just obviously didn't bother to read any of the arguments, like at all.

Ragyo is not going to regenerate from having almost all of her cells destroyed by a flash freeze. End of story.

And Ragiyo doesn't have the AP to do much more than scratch Esdeath. Just stop.

At least it's not as cringy as some guy wanking Thomas the Tank Engine to being able to beat Master Chief in another thread.

Ok.So Esdeath stops time.

What does she do next?Trying to impale Ragyo with her sword wouldn't work,because of the life fibers in her (Ragyo).

WeeklyBattles said:
@Versus You have yet to show proof of this
The scan you posted earlier literally shows Esdeath freezing Susano, and shattering him to the point where it is just his core remaining.

Flash Freezing is just physics. And there's no reason Esdeath shouldn't be able to do so to someone much weaker than her. Like I said, she destroyed Murasame via flash freezing.

@Versus Encasing and Flash Freezing are two different things

Unfortunately fiction doesnt always follow physics. Unless Esdeath's freezing is actually shown to rupture all the cells in the opponent's body, you cannot claim that it does. You need actual proof.

Esdeath can't freeze her, she can only encase her and that's still debatable.

Of course I can't exactly find the motivation to debate against a guy who tried to downgrade dark souls twice while insulting people left and right.

Weekly, close the shitstorm potential ASAP

Don't get the wrong Idea. It's not like I care wether Esdeath wins or loses. (I don't like her, tho I 100% understand why some people do)

I'm just pointing out things I see as wrong.

This is either Inconclusive or Ragyo with extreme difficulty imo. Since Esdeath can continiously AP stomp, and incase her in ice.

Anyways, I'm bailing from this thread before shit gets bad. So I'm going to let it sail on its own.

XXRubyAngelXx said:
Wait,drama and arguments actually happen in this wiki?
Just like any fourm. But we're generally far more civil than other debate sites like Spacebattles, Factpile, ComicVine,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back