• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sub-Zero vs. Esdeath

I mean she doesn't lead with time stop for one and two if she fails to kill him in time stop she can't try again

Can Sub-Zero even affect her with Ice? Doesnt seem like it. She have a resistance against it, and she can control all of his Ice attacks.

In order to deal any real damage he would had to use his fists, and just when he will get close, she will stop the time and finish him off.

Even if he managed to get close and deal some damage she would've used time stop before reciving any major damage and then killed him off.

Hell the more I think about it, she could probably affect his ice teleportation as well....

I seriously dont see any chance for Sub of winning here, or even hurting her.

She won't lead with time stop

And she doesn't resist freezing, she is just unfazed by cold temperatures.

And that does not help against getting frostbitten to the point she becomes brittle enough to be shattered, which is the kind of freezing that Sub-Zero resists.

Does Esdeath have any feats of killing or affecting someone who can turn into pure ice? There's a reason why it's called intangibility.

I forgot to mention that Sub-Zero will start with melee and start running/teleporting towards her which will be a perfect way to know her attacks. Sub-Zero sees an attack that he can't dodge and activates his forcefield which freezes anyone who comes near it or touches it. If she gets near that, she's as good as dead

And how does she kill him?

I have already said that she doesn't lead with time stop, she starts throwing ice attacks at him first.

"I have already said that she doesn't lead with time stop, she starts throwing ice attacks at him first.".

And I've already said that it doesnt matter. She will use Time stop eventually and that will be the end of the fight. She will stab/decapitate him... Doesnt matter.

The Moment in which she will use Time Stop will be the end for him.

You are ignoring what I said, and you're acting like time stop really matters here which it doesn't because she won't use it first.

It's like you're saying Esdeath is just going to wait for that moment to use her trump card without having any regard for what's going to happen before she uses that. And you assume that Sub-Zero will do nothing and wait for him to get killed in stopped time.

Then explain how he kills her before she does

He has no way to know about time Stop so any attack that comes close to killing her will get stopped and Sub Zero will suddenly not have a head

^ That's literally how she works. She might not use it at first, but the moment in which her life will be in danger, she wont hesitate to use it (Unless she used it before or you put Tatsumi on the battlefield which might distract, neither are the case).

Not knowing about it Sub-Zero will go for fatal blow only to get time stoped and killed. He have no way of countering it. He wont be fast enough to kill her before she will use it, because both are comparable in speed.

She uses it both times even when fighting Tatsumi

Yea...but she's not utilising it as she normaly would when Tatsumi is around. Or at least she wasnt in the manga because of him... Maybe I remember it wrong.

Ignoring my message above about manga, all she needs is to freeze time, which she will when she will be in danger and it will be the end for Sub. Not changing my mind unless someone will give me a valid proof that Sub have a way of dealing with it.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I'm quite positive that this is a stomp

Anyways
<Calls stomp when an MK character is losing

<Linking a thread where the MK character beats Esdeath through ressurection

The hypocrisy is ironic

Back