• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Esdeath (Concluded)

First battle after the MHA top tier revisions. Yay!

All For One in his prime vs Esdeath. (Both 7-A)

Seed is equalized.

Ice Strom Commander In Chief is active.

Esdeath knows what All For One's quirk does, and is aware of his strength. All For One is aware of Demon's Extract's abilities, and Esdeath's acomplishments.

Battle takes place in the Capital.

Victory by any means.

Who wins and why?

Esdeath:7 Assaltwaffle Gargoyle One Ricsi-viragosi Veloxt1r0kore Reinhardthrowhisspear PTSOXMONKEY99 Eganergo

All For One:2 Knightofannihilation666 TriforcePower1

Inconclusive:0

Hmmm interesting. I'd probably vote for All for One simply based on his pure AP and durability advantage. ( 371 Megatons verus Esdeath's slightly above Baseline stats.) if she uses Time-Stop i don't see that giving her the win either as his durability is already enough to tank attacks from her. Meanwhile Esdeath can afford to take much damage here. In short All for One takes this via versatility and higher stats.

Likely so. Quirks are genetic mutations and All for One can steal them. Esdeath's Teigu is subject to be stolen I think.

So, if they are both aware of each other's abilities, they probably won't be as likely to give in to their sadistic sides. Physical contact would mean the All For One wins, but Esdeath playing it seriously probably won't let him get close.

I'll go with Esdeath for great zoning tools and superior range.

His portal creation is the same quirk as the mist guy from the attack at UA training grounds at the end of season 1, right? If with his portals he's able to redirect and/or reflect ranged attacks, he can probably teleport near Esdeath fast enough to steal her powers without caring much of her ranged attacks. Considering she never leads with time stop in character (not even against Akame), and AFO has better dura and AP, I vote him

AFO, from where I'm standing, has literally zero counter to Time Stop at all, and Esdeath literally does nothing but spam ranged attacks all day.

Not really sure why she doesn't take this, going with Es.

And what's the AP and Dura between them again?

Esdeath should be baseline while All For One is 371 Megatons.

And now here I am realizing they know each others abilities and I feel like an idiot.

Esdeath promptly time stops knowing he can teleport and finishes him before he can finish her.

> Assuming Esdeath can finish him in a time stop whenever he's durable enough to survive her attacks.

And no she isn't strong enough to to decapitate him either.

Yes, she is. She simply needs to hit him multiple times because he is a tad stronger

I highly doubt she's incapable of stabbing a vital in a person not even 4x stronger then her.

As in, not even four times stronger then the person Esdeath casually shit stomped.

Kaltias said:
Yes, she is. She simply needs to hit him multiple times because he is a tad stronger

A tad bit stronger? Esdeath is above Baseline by an uncertain amount meanwhile we have actual numbers for All For One. Not to mention she has no reason to actually use her Time Stop before All For One steals her ability. She's aware of his power to steal Quirks and to her that'd be a non factor since she isn't gonna assume he can steal her Teigu abilities.

Congrats, she one shot a baseline. She's still above Baseline by an uncertain amount, All For One still has a good advantage here.

Gargoyle One said:
And that's enough to not be able to hurt him in a time Stop why?

Key word here "hurt." Not kill. And as for her playing the range game there's nothing stopping him from either dodging or using Transmission to suck them into a portal. If she gets near him All For One is stealing her powers.

Stab him through the heart, impale him in the head, which she actually does do funnily enough, and he has zero form of regen.

I'm very willing to bet he dies if she time stops.

I agree with Gargoyle here. You'd think a chick who could stalemate Ben Tennyson would probably not have a whole lot of trouble with All For One.

Yeah.... I know. A>B>C logic.

TriforcePower1 said:
Considering she never leads with time stop in character (not even against Akame),and AFO has better dura and AP, I vote him
Esdeath didn't have time Stop when she fought Akame.

Not like it matters since she knows what she's up against.

At least in the manga version, they fought for a while until Esdeath was surrounded, and used Mahapadama only to not automatically die from her poison.

All For One can still be killed by Esdeath via Mahapadama. You need a wayyyyy higher AP differential than 2-3X to be immune to one person's sword strikes. And All For One doesn't have regen. So Esdeath can stab him in the heart, and it's all over.

Akame only fought Esdeath after she used her time Stop and Akame was in her Enoodzuno form, the two never fully confronted one another while Esdeath had time Stop.

She cut Esdeath while she was distracted fighting Rebels and was busy sensing intent which Akame didn't have.

Speaking of which, her Evil Sense borders on downright Precognition, was perfectly able to sense and fight multiple enemies at once while surrounded and blinded by Extase

Yeah, Time Stop and ranged spam put the odds in Esdeath's favor. Though, her habit of playing around may cause some problems, but I still see her winning 8/10.

Esdeath FRA

Maybe we should remake this fight due AFO's new abilities.

Back