• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tentacle Faced Alien Warlord fights a Frosty ******.

Vilgax vs Esdeath.

Vilgax arrives in AGK world, intending to fight their strongest warrior and claim the planet as his own. Just like he'd done for ten worlds before.

Both are in their 7-A forms. This is Vilgax as of Alien Force. Esdeath can use all of her trump card abilities.

Both in character.

Speed equal.

Vilgax is aware of Esdeath's abilities, minus her trump cards. He is also aware of the kind of person she is and what she's done.

Esdeath is aware that Vilgax is very strong, but has limited info on his abilities. She knows that he's an alien warlord and has conquered ten worlds.

Victory by death.

Who wins and why?

Squid Face:0

Esdeath.:0

Inconclusive:2 Kambings4life Gargoyle One

Vilgax AF

Esdeath-0
Captain of the Jaegers

Bonus poll. Who is more evil?

Vilgax:0

Esdeath:0

Tie:0

Serious debater said:
How good is his power nullification?
I beleive it involves trapping the enemy under a beam of light that weakens them to the point where they'd struggle to get up. That's the best I've got right now.

Vilgax shouldn't have power nullification. I misinterpreted Vilgax being able to touch Big Chill while he is intangible as power nullification when instead it should just be: able to harm intangible beings.

Liger686 said:
Vilgax shouldn't have power nullification. I misinterpreted Vilgax being able to touch Big Chill while he is intangible as power nullification when instead it should just be: able to harm intangible beings.
So what would the Ruby Ray of Ulo fal under? And that reminds me, AF Vilgax's sword can absorb energy. But I'm assuming you already know this, and it will come when you make the big Ben 10 revision.

The Ruby Ray of Ulo would just be Energy Projection and AP.

Yes, Vilgax will probably get energy absorption via his sword.

Liger686 said:
The Ruby Ray of Ulo would just be Energy Projection and AP.
Yes, Vilgax will probably get energy absorption via his sword.
Cool. Anyways, do you have anything to say about this matchup?

Esdeath should take this.

Time Stop works this time, she's incredibly versatile with Ice, albeit outmatched overall, and she's more Expirienced overall.

Gargoyle One said:
Esdeath should take this.
Time Stop works this time, she's incredibly versatile with Ice, albeit outmatched overall, and she's more Expirienced overall.
I wouldn't be so sure about the experience part. Vilgax is really old and has been in the conquering busniess for hundreds of years. In the last episode of Omniverse, he was around when George Washington was.

Oh yeah.....

I still think Time Stop ultimately screws him before he can get around it however.

I would love to say Vilgax but afaik he has no counter to a time stop :/ I wish they showed us the reason why Eon was so afraid of him and was willing to work under him despite his time hax, but since it was never revealed, I think Esdeath takes this unless someone reminds me of something Vilgax has against that.

During the time stop though, how would she finish him off? (never actually seen AKG), IIRC he's resistant to extreme temperatures

Gargoyle One said:
Yes she would finish him off.
What temperatures? Heat? Ice?Any showings?
The best I can recall is some mild resilience against being frozen by Big Chill. Its not enough to matter in this fight though.

Gargoyle One said:
Yes she would finish him off.
What temperatures? Heat? Ice?Any showings
Well, he wasn't just 'mildly' resistant to Big Chill's freezing..he was downright unnaffected by it, and his OS version was fine after being frozen in space

Technically Esdeath is using her Ice Manip to Freeze everything around her. And I mean everything. From living beings to energy projections. I'd say Esdeath's Freezing is a good deal stronger then Big Chills.

Fx26Nyq
4837559-5337946785-42668

snip

Well, maybe, (freezing time and space? Whattt) but Big Chill has done both before on different occasions (albeit on a much smaller scale)

- As for the freezing everything around him thing check his profile (though he definitely didn't freeze time and space AFAIK)

- He can freeze a non physical being comprised completely of radiation (although he broke out of the ice)

- He's done this 18:05as well

Anyway, what does this have to do with Vilgax vs Esdeath?

In my other thread, Esdeath defeated Big Chill. But Ice attacks can still slow Vilgax down, so Esdeath's time stop will work.

VersusJunkie54 said:
In my other thread, Esdeath defeated Big Chill. But Ice attacks can still slow Vilgax down, so Esdeath's time stop will work.
Well they only slow him down if they encompass his entire body, and even then they only slow him down for the few seconds it takes for him to break out of the ice. He even spoke while frozen. When he flies through space in UAF he doesn't even feel cold anymore

Does Esdeath whip out her Maha-thingy instantly? Could she take Vilgax's meteor slam? She can move at Mach 292 right? Vilgax's eye beams followed and tagged a Kineceleran, who at the absolute low end is Mach 285-356 and is scaled to relativistic speeds here. If they get into a physical fight can she overpower a being who overpowererd an alien who can support the weight of Way Big/the Washington Monument/a small carnival cruise ship? I'm under the impression that her rating comes from her ice attacks, so I'm not very sure how strong she is physically.

Aside from her time stop I dunno how she uses her ice in combat though.

Kambings4life said:
Speed is equal so the bit about speed is not relevant. Though his eye beams are a good homing attack.

I think they're similar in AP. Esdeath casually one shotted some baseline 7-A;'s and Vilgax is at least 352 megatons scaling off of Diamondhead.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I think they're similar in AP. Esdeath casually one shotted some baseline 7-A;'s and Vilgax is at least 352 megatons scaling off of Diamondhead.
Welp, guess I was wrong about that.

Dude.

3 megatons isn't even 7B

Esdeath one shotted someone who is 100 megatons.

AP still goes to Vilgax tho.

Also Is Ben 10 vs AGK becoming a trend? I know we had Tatsumi vs Ben a while back but now they're rising up.

Also upon seeing the AP Imma vote inconclusive, pretty close.

Votes changed.

There's no trend here my freind. It was just me pitting some of my favorite verses against eachother. Its only natural.

I can see this being a stalemate as well. Though I'm leaning towards Squid Face for greater AP and experience.

Seeing Esdeath actually have a positive record after such a long time really makes me want to keep it that way.

Oh god. It really says something about AKG that the big bad from one verse would be a positive rulinge force.

Wait, hold on. How would Vilgax fair against Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief? I know you guys said he's resistant to cold, but Ice Storm constantly repleishes her power.

Back