• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tentacle Faced Alien Warlord fights a Frosty ******.

Gargoyle One said:
Then it is near absolute zero.
Still not sure....
being 100% immune to near absolute zero should give him immunity to it, i doubt a few degrees will make a difference

When said two degrees are the thing that grant it absolute zero properties, they are kinda relevant

Ricsi-viragosi said:
-273.15 degrees Celsius is absolute zero
space is -270.15 degrees celcius
Dude you know that's not how space works right? Just because you survive in space for some time does not mean you are at those tempatures. Without a gaseous medium for heat to transfer, it will take time to cool down.

Anyways guys we gotta put the brakes on this discussion. The thread is getting derailed. Vilgax has demonstrated some degree of cold resistanct. But its not enough to resist Esdeath's time stop.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Dude you know that's not how space works right? Just because you survive in space for some time does not mean you are at those tempatures. Without a gaseous medium for heat to transfer, it will take time to cool down.

Anyways guys we gotta put the brakes on this discussion. The thread is getting derailed. Vilgax has demonstrated some degree of cold resistanct. But its not enough to resist Esdeath's time stop.
its the electromagnetic packets that are cold, and he was unafected by those, thats how things get colder in space

not really, her time stop hasent shown the ability to get anywhere near where vilgax is in resictence. its not absolute zero, and it didnt make aor gasses liquid, so its not really all that cold either

and he also has a swword that can coat itself in flames, and his lasershould be able to at least weaken her

This debate is kinda going around in circles, so temporarily moving on to the bonus round, what crap has Esdeath done? I know she turned some super strong hero into a masochistic slave type thing and impaled his troops in a short amount of time...but that's about all I know lol.

Yeah Esdeath takes the bonus without a question. Though I'm curious how Vilgax would react after learning everything she'd done.

Gargoyle One said:
Things Esdeath loves
-Torturing

-Fightining

-Being a Sociopath

-******* Tatsumi
I mean Vilgax made a bounty hunter steeal a crystal which he then used to destroy said bounty hunter's planet with and nearly murdered Sugilite for taking his crystal even though he had no use for it and he new Sugilite was trying to revive petropia.

But I mean if she smashed Tatsumi thats another story

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yeah Esdeath takes the bonus without a question. Though I'm curious how Vilgax would react after learning everything she'd done.
He'd probably just find it appaling, but not in the 'how could you!' way, but more so in the 'inferior human filth!' way

Esdeath takes the bonus round no problem. Reasoning? When some random people were being tortured by the Empire's Torturer unit, via being boiled alive, Esdeath told them to turn the heat down, not because she felt bad for them, but to prolong their suffering.

As for Vilgax's durability, what's the most extreme punishment he's been through? Esdeath took out Susanoo who could regenerate from any damage so long as his core was intact.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
As for Vilgax's durability, what's the most extreme punishment he's been through? Esdeath took out Susanoo who could regenerate from any damage so long as his core was intact.
Small Town level (Survived a Nuclear Explosio) | At least Mountain level, likely higher (Withstood attacks from Diamondhead)

I mean I feel like y'all aren't giving Vilgax's evilness much credit, but he has shown a good side (if only to get his people to obey him) so I guess that's an auto loss

Gargoyle One said:
Esdeath has shown good sides too, not quite an auto loss.
Hmm...ok, so let's see.

- Vilgax knew of easier ways to remove the omnitrix from both Ben and Gwen, but chose to to use wayyy more brutal methods because it would be more fun for him.

- Is so evil that an entire prison full of hardened criminals had to be evacuated to accomodate him.

- Almost succeed in manipulating Ben into wiping out all evil from the universe and rule it via tyranny

- Is so feared that no organic being with the exception of Psyphon dares to work for him, which is why he uses drones instead

- Used an entire cult. Like, he played off of their devotion to this being called Diagon (who looks a lot like Vilgax's true form) to get them to smuggle alien tech for him so he could escape earth and start an intergalactic civil war

- Because he was pissed at Max and Ben/Gwen, and just because he saw earth as a backwater planet, he was fully prepared to destroy it.

- As previously stated, he used a bounty hunter, Tetrax, to acquire a weapon (a crystal) and then used said weapon to blow up his home planet, Petropia

- To get rid of the Ben that continuously thwarted him (Ben Prime), he used a Chronosapien time bomb to wipe out every single timeline except for the one they were presently in (the no watch Ben timeline) so he still had a universe to rule. Wiping out all those timelines means not only did he kill every Ben (including Eon, who helped him) from almost every timeline, but he also wiped an unquantifiable number of lives just to rule a universe and get rid of Ben. He then tried to kill No Watch Ben because he thought he was a wildcard

He had this exchange with Sugilite before killing him because he took the crystal to revive Petropia (Vilgax didn't even need the crystal anymore) :

Sugilite : Have mercy

Vilgax : Mercy? Never heard of it (proceeds to rip the crystal from Sugilite's head, only to toss it away like trash once he realises it had very little power left in it)

- Is know as not only the conqueror of 10 worlds, but is also known as the destroyer of worlds.

- He took a hardened, emotionless bounty hunter, and turned him into a slave on a leash. He even stripped him of his face armor (most likely in a show of dominance, because the Sotorraggian species usually freak out when even a little bit of their face is revealed IIRC)

Back