• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ten Year Old Camper gets ambushed by a Grizzly Bear

Max scales to David who got hit by a Jeep, Grizzly bears are vastly superior to black bears that causally walk off getting hit by a Jeep (though it most likely bleed to death later). I'm pretty sure the grizzly bear either one shots or two shots. Voting bear 9/10 times or stomp

Ok fair, but it definitely wasn't a small car and grizzly bears are way better and way more aggressive. Throwing space kid (I think ten feet it's been a little while) is impressive, but Grizzly weight 400 to 1200 pounds. Max isn't getting that off him, only the camp owner killed bears and everyone treats him like he's vastly superior to them

True, but keep in mind that the bear got rag dolled, while David is barely fazed and was only knocked down. Also he got hit by the bus twice in episode one. A school bus, those weight up to 10,000 lbs with no kids. Which Max scales from. Tell you what, I'll make that calc too when I get the time.

Oh yeah, I don't know why I forgot that was what I always mentioned when it came to David earlier (the again it's been like a month). I'll switch my vote to max 6/10 the bear is stronger and Max really can't get it off but Max has more power (ap but I really think it should be called power (especially since durability is just called durability) and could just stab it to the throat with the switchblade (also we really need to stop having animal matches, Honey Badgers fine since it's an asshole but talking about animals die is a little upsetting)

So uh, I did the calc and I'm still waiting for the confimation by a calc memeber. But this might end up being a stomp in Max's favor. As funny as that may seem.

Back