• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Super Moderator Promotion

Congratulations, Medeus! AKM is not wrong when he says that you are one of the most kind and responsible members on the wiki. And it is a coward move to not just simply upgrade you to full-on bureaucrat.

Still though, I look forward to seeing how you handle this new position. Good luck!

Is there an accepted multiplier when you become Super Moderator? This could revolutionize the staff scaling
We need to find every scan possible to find something that'll give us a multiplier.

Anyways, congrats to Medeus! I've seen him around a lot and he's contributed a lot to the wiki so he really deserves this promotion!

Usually I just type "Congratulations." from the heart yes, but move on quickly, since I do not know those stuff members too well. Medeus, however is a different story. While I believe we never interacted directly, I've seen you many times here and there, helping.
So, unlike usually, I CONGRATULATE you with a big smile on my face.
A well earned reward for a very helpful person. (y)

Congrats!

You definitely deserve it DarkDragonMedeus, you've helped me on more CRT's than I can count
EmH0nXR.jpg

Back