• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a storm is brewing, nora vs enel

Why not participate, I can use the exercise. The winner imo is Enel here is why:

I know it is true Nora can chanel electricity, however I don't see Nora winning by the various ways Enel can put her down. Once Enel figures out Nora can channel his electricity after a couple of moves (Which will be inafective by the virtue Enel's intangible by being phyical lightning). He can simply use Raigo a AoE based attack which Nora could not channel fully and take damage by being attacked by all sides, melt her Magnghild making it harder to channel electricity getting even more damage by Enel's AoE and finally he could always predict her movements eventually outlasting her. Not to mention he is physical stronger than her when she is not channeling electricity but it won't last forever so at one point a casual hit will do massive damage.

Enel hits her with one elerctrical attack and she's on his level. Technically if he hits her with his strongest attacks right off the bat she'd be stronger than him

Maginhild is protected by her Aura, so melting it isnt happening.

WeeklyBattles said:
Enel hits her with one elerctrical attack and she's on his level. Technically if he hits her with his strongest attacks right off the bat she'd be stronger than him
Maginhild is protected by her Aura, so melting it isnt happening.
But she is not going to hurt him, Logia's are immune to the element they would produce unless someone has a way more potent varriation of it. Whereas Nora does not she can only absorb not produce electricity meaning all the physical strength she has gained is nothing because of Enel's intag. Plus he can always blind her and predict her moves tiring her out if he can't do damage, which is false by the fact Nora won't stay in a state stronger than Enel forever. Giving an opening to beat her easily with superior physicals.

Then I have nothing to say for that matter, seeing that Enel has different ways to win.

She actually can produce electricity, her hammer has a function that literally allows her to do so. As long as Nora has electricity to absorb she will be on or above his level, and considering he tried to hit Luffy with his electrical attacks multiple times despite seeing that they werent affecting him, i dont see why he'd do anything different against Nora, making her stronger in the process. Also iirc Enel isnt always in his intangible state.

Enel likes to spam his Logia intangibility. Nora can't bypass nor can any RWBY character bypass that. Meanwhile Enel has a pretty nice range advantage and AoE advantage, and Kenbunshoku Haki.

AoE wont do anything when Nora will just absorb it. Didnt Luffy literally beat him by punching him...? And Ken Haki sure helped him see that Luffy is immune to his attacks when he hit him with everything multiple times.

WeeklyBattles said:
She actually can produce electricity, her hammer has a function that literally allows her to do so. As long as Nora has electricity to absorb she will be on or above his level, and considering he tried to hit Luffy with his electrical attacks multiple times despite seeing that they werent affecting him, i dont see why he'd do anything different against Nora, making her stronger in the process. Also iirc Enel isnt always in his intangible state.
I meant Nora could not produce electricity on her own, not with the hammer that does not have a remote chance on hurting Enel who can stack up to 2 million volts. Yes I agree on that yet she will not stay on that state for long when she runs out on charge, meanwhile I don't see Nora absorbing a AoE attacking her from all sides instead of one point where she will channel the attack. As resistant Luffy was the AP of the electricity was getting to him proving to still be effective and when wasn't Enel in his intag state? Not that it matters seeing Logia Users in One Piece have trained their bodies to sense danger turning to their intag state if nessecary.

Weekly you do realize that the only reason Luffy hit Enel was due to him being made out of rubber right? The Gum Gum no Mi is a hard counter to Enel's Devil Fruit and everyone knows this. And please show me scans of Nora absorbing lightening with a shit ton of AoE like Enel can dish out. Kenbunshoku was helping him a lot until Luffy turned off his mind and began attacking Enel without thinking.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Weekly you do realize that the only reason Luffy hit Enel was due to him being made out of rubber right? The Gum Gum no Mi is a hard counter to Enel's Devil Fruit and everyone knows this. And please show me scans of Nora absorbing lightening with a shit ton of AoE like Enel can dish out. Kenbunshoku was helping him a lot until Luffy turned off his mind and began attacking Enel without thinking.
Um no, he beat Enel by hitting him with that massive golden ball and crushing him into that golden bell.

Certainly looks like it was helping him

@Number Implying 2 million volts is a lot...

Her hammer hurt Hazel who is immensely stronger and more durable than Enel.

He hit Enel with the massive golden ball and crushed him between it and that giant bell, if theyre trained to turn intangible in response to danger why didnt he when he was literally about to lose?

Yes on the last hit the Golden Ball hit him and I'm pretty sure Enel wasn't in his Logia form. And Kenbunshoku Haki was certainly helping him , again you are blatantly ignoring that Luffy had to turn his mind off to counter Enel's Kenbunshoku Haki. Now how's about you tell me how Nora is gonna actually even harm Enel and get around his Kenbunshoku Haki? Nora cannot absorb Lightning indefinitely.

@Knight Then why didnt he use his haki and logia form to avoid it? Enel isnt capable of producing the level of electricity Nora has already shown the capacity to absorb except with Raigo, and even then thats not on the level of electricity Nora absorbed from Hazel.

Excuse me Weekly? Please do back up your false claims. What the hell do you mean Enel hasn't shown the level of lightning Nora can produce? No Enel certainly has the better and more potent lightning manipulation than Nora has. There's no debating that and it's pretty silly you think otherwise. Enel also has better lightning then Hazel so I have no idea what your arguing here. Again I'm not gonna explain this to you, Enel didn't react to it since Luffy essentially got him whenever Enel wasn't paying attention to him and he didn't turn intangible. Either way Nora isn't pulling the same thing here so I don't know why you are bringing this up. Again you keep blatantly ignoring the fact that Devil Fruit's have a hierarchy, Luffy can harm Enel because his Devil Fruit is literally a hard counter to the Goro Goro no Mi. Nora isn't a rubber girl he isn't bypassing his Logia intangibility like Luffy can.

@Knight Enel's lightning is not 42 megatons so no, its not better than Hazel's, which Nora absorbed and then surpassed.

For the last time Weekly stop being ignorant. I am getting sick and tired of explaining this to you. Luffy can harm Enel due to the nature of the Relationship between the two Devil Fruits. This is literally my third time explaining this to you and you know this already. At this point you are acting childish. Enel's Logia Intangibility Is made useless whenever it's against the Gum Gum no Mi.

Ummmm Weekly that's not how it works. We don't treat elements that way. Now give me the amount of Volts Nora can produce because unlike you I can actually back up how much Enel is capable of. We don't know how many Volts Nora and Hazel can produce meanwhile we have numbers for Enel. I'd appreciate if you stopped acting stupid.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Number Implying 2 million volts is a lot...
Her hammer hurt Hazel who is immensely stronger and more durable than Enel.

He hit Enel with the massive golden ball and crushed him between it and that giant bell, if theyre trained to turn intangible in response to danger why didnt he when he was literally about to lose?
Hes more durable I give you that but DC wise there the same not that it matters when he is a logia in the first place.

Yes I saw that, it was mostly a PIS moment Enel forgetting he had Intangibility not the most considerate point. Because the same could be said for RWBY characters not able to get past a smokebomb when they can sense the presence of others.

Knight is right.

Luffy can harm Enel due to the relationship of the two DFs.

There was even a reaction page of Enel regarding it.

Weaknesses: Standard Devil Fruit Weakness, the Gomu Gomu no Mi (Rubber) can nullify his Logia Dispersion without Haki, his lightning-based attacks are ineffective on rubber

Enel's logia can only be affected by rubber (what Luffy is made of) and haki (which is an inverse ability). I don't see any way for Nora to hit him. My vote goes to Enel.

ZackMoon1234 said:
Knight is right.
Luffy can harm Enel due to the relationship of the two DFs.

There was even a reaction page of Enel regarding it
Still doesnt prove he spams haki in fights

@Knight Insults instead of a rebuttal, nice. So there is no proof of him supposedly spamming his haki in a fight i assume?

Lets see...lemme do some quick math and i'll get back to you because 2 million volts is 8-C i believe...And i'd appreciate it if you stopped acting condescending and insulting me for no reason.

Number1Tryhard said:
Hes more durable I give you that but DC wise there the same not that it matters when he is a logia in the first place.

Yes I saw that, it was mostly a PIS moment Enel forgetting he had Intangibility not the most considerate point. Because the same could be said for RWBY characters not able to get past a smokebomb when they can sense the presence of others.
Actually theyre not, Hazel is 42 megatons, Enel is only 6.3

He also forgot he had Haki a lot during the entire fight. And they actually cant, that power is being removed

I've literally been telling you how Nora can't bypass his Logia intangibility. Nobody in Skypeia other than Luffy hit Enel, Luffy only hit him due to his DF. If you don't want me acting condescending then don't act oblivious to facts you already know and it's pretty funny hearing this from you of all people but let's not get into that. 2 Million volts working on a Town to City Level scale. That's like me saying Ace isn't Low 6-B since his fire isn't that potent. Now explain to me how Nora is magically gonna become Luffy.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Knight Enel's lightning is not 42 megatons so no, its not better than Hazel's, which Nora absorbed and then surpassed.
Destruction is not a indecator for better electricity Nora has not demostrated the use of 200 Million Volts and your saying she has better electircity when she uses physical strength. For example we have a lightning strike that has enough power to destroy a city it does not scale it its temperature rather the force that is contained within.

Lightning Dodging Feats

Lightning carries 100 million volts, or around 5 billion joules

5000000000 / 1000000 = 5000 j/v

Hazel's AP is 176327207424000000 joules

176327207424000000 / 5000

35,265,441,000,000 volts

Made a minor miscalculation that made the result lower

@Knight And ive already given you multiple instances of Enel not using his intangibility when he actually DID in the fight aginst Luffy. Gold doesnt bypass his intangibility but it still hit him. And you STILL havent shown me where he spams Haki in combat. And again, stop being so condescending.

Number1Tryhard said:
Destruction is not a indecator for better electricity Nora has not demostrated the use of 200 Million Volts and your saying she has better electircity when she uses physical strength. For example we have a lightning strike that has enough power to destroy a city it does not scale it its temperature rather the force that is contained within.
Nora does use electricity though, she literally turned Hazel's own electricity back on him

Firstly, you've only shown me shit with Luffy and I've corrected you. Gold doesn't bypass his intangibility but it caught him by surprise. It's not everyday you see a ******* ball of solid gold flying towards you Weekly.

@Knight Youve not shown me him spamming haki once, Luffy didnt turn his mind off for the whole fight but Enel still got hit a LOT. I thought his intangibility was passive? How can you catch a passive effect by surprise?

Back