• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a storm is brewing, nora vs enel

@Weekly literally nothing you've said proves Nora can hit Enel. Anyway gonna drop this since you don't seem to understand basic logic.

Hmmm again Enel was shocked due to Luffy literally being immune to his attacks. Nora isn't immune to them. And because it's still lightning, it isn't gonna effect him. It's his own element so tell me what's stopping Enel from Controlling her lightning? Right.

I'm not seeing 3589 tons in that calc. And what end is accepted? I'd like to see the thread where whatever end of that calc was accepted.

@Knight Nora WILL be immune to them because she's absorbed a comparable electrical source and been immune to it before, and it was while she was WEAKER. Do you want me to pull it up?. The fact that Hazel couldnt even control his own lightning when Nora redirected it back onto him.

Really.
3255945.5 kg = 3589 tons, this is the lifting strength, not the AP. The AP is 141 tons of tnt

Luffy's Lifting Strength feat is still Class K, not Class M like it's listed

Hazel cannot manipulation nor control his lightning as gracefully or as fluent as Enel can. Again not gonna bother bickering back and forth with you, it's honestly getting tiresome at this point.

I'll ask Cin about the Golden Ball feat later.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Knight Nora WILL be immune to them because she's absorbed a comparable electrical source and been immune to it before, and it was while she was WEAKER. Do you want me to pull it up?. The fact that Hazel couldnt even control his own lightning when Nora redirected it back onto him.
Really.
3255945.5 kg = 3589 tons, this is the lifting strength, not the AP. The AP is 141 tons of tnt

Luffy's Lifting Strength feat is still Class K, not Class M like it's listed
She has not absorbed a comparable electricity source, your using calc staking that is accepted no where and still using it despite it not being accepted.

@Number She absorbed natural lightning, that is 100 million volts compared to Enel's 200 million volts, and she did so when she was weaker than she is here. Thats not calc stacking, thats just a flat out blatant feat.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Because Luffy turned off his mind. Nora isn't Luffy.
Luffy didnt turn off his mind when Enel first started attacking him wth electricity, nor did he turn off his mind during the later half of the fight

WeeklyBattles said:
@Number She absorbed natural lightning, that is 100 million volts compared to Enel's 200 million volts, and she did so when she was weaker than she is here. Thats not calc stacking, thats just a flat out blatant feat.

She never did absorb natural lightning if I recall, the only electricity in the past two seasons she did absorb where Rubys ammo and Hazels electricity where they are not indecated there real lightning. ? You lost me there, Khristis told you it was and it was not verified.

WeeklyBattles said:
100 million and 200 million volts are just numbers, especially since Enel's lightning bolts are already strong enough to hurt Small Town level characters, at the very least (if not characters with higher durability).

If we just go directly by numbers, the values you listed are only Building level at best, considering that an actual lightning bolt is only Building level, which would completely contradict Enel's current AP.

Are we going to make Pikachu wall level because Pikachu's thunderbolts are said to be 10 million volts too? Pikachu's current AP states otherwise.

"Luffy didn't turn off his mind when Enel first started attacking him." Your point is? I fail to see what you mean. Enel has precog not Clairvoyance of course he's not gonna be like "Oh he's made of Rubber!"

"Nor did he turn off his mind during the layer half of the fight." Where wasn't a later half of the fight. Whenever Luffy began attacking widely that's whenever Enel had to restrict him with golden ball and pushed him down.

Khristis said:
And Hazel's electricity can harm City level characters.

Hey, i wasnt the one who started the argument about voltage. Talk to the guys arguing for Enel about it

Knightofannihilation666 said:
And yet he didnt see Luffy not being harmed by any of his attacks? Because if he did he wouldnt have kept attacking.

Yeah, and by that point Luffy's mind was turned back on, there's a distinct face for when he turns his mind off.

@Number 100 million volts vs 200 million volts, not that big of a difference. Unless you want to talk about Hazel in which case his lightning is FAR superior to Enel's

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Unless Hazel starts wiping out cities casually, he isn't superior to Enel.
He's 42 megatons to Enel's 6.3, so yes, he's superior to Enel

And Enel's 6.3 doesnt even scale to his physical stats o there's that

WeeklyBattles said:
@Number 100 million volts vs 200 million volts, not that big of a difference. Unless you want to talk about Hazel in which case his lightning is FAR superior to Enel's
Hazels is not superior and don't apply DC into this due to Hazel not using lightning as potent as Enels and the fact DC is not a deciding factor. Then we have the difference, glad you agree on that for the very least.

Yeah there's the issue of prediction, turning intangible so that Enel dodges the lightning Nora redirects (when it's not even as well controlled by her), and the massive stamina gap.

Is that based on the calc that was rejected or something else? And if it's something else, a link would be nice.
Based off of this which was accepted after being adjusted

Number1Tryhard said:
Hazels is not superior and don't apply DC into this due to Hazel not using lightning as potent as Enels and the fact DC is not a deciding factor. Then we have the difference, glad you agree on that for the very least.
Enel is 6.3 megatons with an attack that doesnt scale to his physical AP, Hazel is 42 megatons from a feat that does. Hazel is superior. His lightning has superior AP and even if it didnt, Nora abrorbed lightning comparable to Enels while she was weaker without any issue.

Hm... That's the maiden power though. Which is dubbed to be superior to many, and is possibly be different on each character's level of influence, scales to Hazel and Tyrian whom were possibly equal to Cinder, despite the now likelihood that Cinder is stronger than them. Can it really scale? I find that dubious to say almost everyone is on the level of Maidens.

Hm... That's the maiden power though. Which is dubbed to be superior to many, and is possibly be different on each character's level of influence, scales to Hazel and Tyrian whom were possibly equal to Cinder, despite the now likelihood that Cinder is stronger than them. Can it really scale? I find that dubious to say almost everyone is on the level of Maidens.
They dont scale to the maidens, they scale to Cinder with half of the Maiden of Fall's power, hence why it literally says in the result that they scale to half of the result

Hazel has more DC to his lightning that's about it. Enel outclasses him whenever it comes to how they use their lightning, range, AoE and how gracefully they use it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Number1Tryhard said:
Enel is 6.3 megatons with an attack that doesnt scale to his physical AP, Hazel is 42 megatons from a feat that does. Hazel is superior. His lightning has superior AP and even if it didnt, Nora abrorbed lightning comparable to Enels while she was weaker without any issue.
Trying so hard to say his lightning is more potent and powerful than Enels you forget your saying his lightning is on par with a maidens. Well done you lost my interest because Hazel rivals the Maidens in the elemental category which is entirely false.

@Number I NEVER said his power rivals Maidens. Not once. He is on par with a person who had HALF the power of a maiden.

@Weekly

Even with the fact that Maiden Powers could have tripled her power or more? Is it directly said?

Also once more... Just because Nora can redirect, doesn't mean she's gonna hit Enel back. You realize he can turn into various forms right? And fly?

Either way holes on arguments are showing.... What's the vote count now?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Number I NEVER said his power rivals Maidens. Not once. He is on par with a person who had HALF the power of a maiden.

Well then it looks like your implying it sorry, well then he scales physically not elementally.

@CoB Cinder scales as she literally fought the character who created that storm in the first place. Nothing states that Maiden's vary in power, only in skill. It makes no sense for Ozpin to have given them all different levels of power.

How does turning into different forms help him? And Nora can fly too.

I think Weekly is the only one voting for Nora.

Just to be safe, 2-1 (Knight and Number1) - (Weekly)

Number1Tryhard said:
Well then it looks like your implying it sorry, well then he scales physically not elementally.
No, he scales elementally, he harmed people who scale to the half maiden level with his electrical attacks

Back