• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Give me an example of this happening anywhere where they ONLY specify how badly an object was damaged. As in, it can’t say how long it took, how many attacks it took, what attack was used, etc. That’s what I have a problem with. We only have a whopping 1 variable in an equation that should have plenty more than that.
It was clearly just one attack used quickly. If you want context for just that i can provide it.

The multiplier (It was already on the profiles since I made them, but this CRT was for the multiplier to also apply to speed in addition to AP, and it was accepted) Nobody has ever asked for the scans until now... so here...
pDO4LM1.jpg

Volume 10
For 3 1/2 months; Filo, Naofumi and Raphtalia all had their stats drastically reduced due to a curse. We aren't immediately told exactly how much they were reduced until later in the volume.
TevuJs6.jpg

one-third statement is very clear here.

And while still under the effects of the curse (In Volume 13):

gVcrX0T.jpg

They fought someone who Naofumi said could probably defeat the spirit tortoise (Low 7-B) by himself.
There's also statements about them still being cursed in volume 13 as well if you want those.

So in conclusion, they fought the someone comparable to the low 7-B turtle while nerfed by 2/3.
ATP I'm just gonna put links to all these scans on the profiles kek.

I might do some small revisions and add scans to the profiles then come back to this lol, there's some things not on the profiles that need addressing in addition to it being kinda a drag to read through the novel to find some of this stuff (Particularly Rishia's skill feats)

Putting this on hold for now. There’s some evidence that Rishia and other characters actually resists lightning and the paralysis from being electrocute, among other things that need to be straightened out with her profile.

This can be closed.

Back