• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
MV5BODIzZGEwMWEtM2U1NC00Nzg2LTk3ZGQtODQ3ZTA2ZWE5NjdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY3NDY4Mzg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
214.png

Speed Equalized
Battle takes place in Metropolis

It's Not Miss Willis Anymore. Meet Her Replacement:
DAMN DANIEL. AR AR AR AR AR AR.: (1)
Incon:

Last edited:
I think I'd vote Enel, as he seems to have a few more ways to take her down. In terms of AP, Livewire seems to scale to 1.14 megatons and Enel to 1.54, so they're about even.

Enel is always intagible, so Livewire has no way to really hurt him, his Haki, agility and skill should let him handle anything she'll throw at him, and he is also much more experienced both with his abilities and in combat, given the longer time he's had his abilities and how he actually keeps up with the likes of Zoro and Luffy, while Livewire has seemingly dealt with the heroes through raw strength and abilities.

Livewire in turn might be able to absorb Enel's attacks, but that isn't his only way of attacking and unlike Enel, Livewire needs to actively turn intangible, leaving her potentially vulnerable to well-aimed physical strikes.

It'll surely be annoying for both, given all their resistances, absorptions, intangibilities, teleportation, flight etc... especially in such battlefield. Livewire could possess Enel's staff, but he can also do the same and wouldn't be much bothered by it. While unlikely, them running through Metropolis and causing widespread destruction might expose Livewire to water, something to which she seems to be much more vulnerable than Enel, especially on mere touch.

Through feats alone, although both are missing clear explanations and examples, Enel seems to have the higher one, given the length of his fights, the punishment and his ability to restart his vital functions at critical times.

All in all, while it won't be easy for any of them, I believe Enel has ways to outlast her and cause real damage, while Livewire lacks any reliable way to deal any to him.

I think I'd vote Enel, as he seems to have a few more ways to take her down. In terms of AP, Livewire seems to scale to 1.14 megatons and Enel to 1.54, so they're about even.

Enel is always intagible, so Livewire has no way to really hurt him, his Haki, agility and skill should let him handle anything she'll throw at him, and he is also much more experienced both with his abilities and in combat, given the longer time he's had his abilities and how he actually keeps up with the likes of Zoro and Luffy, while Livewire has seemingly dealt with the heroes through raw strength and abilities.

Livewire in turn might be able to absorb Enel's attacks, but that isn't his only way of attacking and unlike Enel, Livewire needs to actively turn intangible, leaving her potentially vulnerable to well-aimed physical strikes.

It'll surely be annoying for both, given all their resistances, absorptions, intangibilities, teleportation, flight etc... especially in such battlefield. Livewire could possess Enel's staff, but he can also do the same and wouldn't be much bothered by it. While unlikely, them running through Metropolis and causing widespread destruction might expose Livewire to water, something to which she seems to be much more vulnerable than Enel, especially on mere touch.

Through feats alone, although both are missing clear explanations and examples, Enel seems to have the higher one, given the length of his fights, the punishment and his ability to restart his vital functions at critical times.

All in all, while it won't be easy for any of them, I believe Enel has ways to outlast her and cause real damage, while Livewire lacks any reliable way to deal any to him.
Counted.

I'm slightly confused, argument seems to sound stompish since it sounds like Livewire has no win-con if she can't hurt him in any way.

She might technically outlast him or continously recharge herself through his attacks and environments, though I believe it would be extremely hard, yet not impossible, maybe.

I'm going to be honest, I feel like 'outlasting' is so ill defined on the Wiki that when it is or isn't a stomp, or when it's even possible, is really hard to even see the potential of it at first glance. You're kinda conditioned that everyfight is a one-shot or hax-insta-win.

I think I have no vote, or possibly incon? My main problem is the argument is that this is going to be a drawn out fight then, and longer fights always complicate the details for me with the variables, especially if they're just going to be inching away stamina. Enel's apparently untouchable and Livewire has the potential to absorb everything and the environment too, and the added complexity of intangibility for both, mobility, possession, absorption, the environment offering advantages for all those things... I don't think I can vote on a conclusive way this pans out without more scans on the profiles, ESPECIALLY without better stamina scans as well as potency and frequency of abilities like the use of intangiblity and absorption. (Ex. Profile claims Livewire absorbs at a touch so is it just going to be automatic all fight? Can she stay intangible if it's a choice? Can they manipulate each other's elemental intangibility at all? How DO they interact?)

This seems like it has the potential to just go too long for a clear vote for me then? Maybe? I'm very unsure and don't feel comfortable voting either way.

From what's shown, Livewire doesn't have a limit for how long she can stay in an intangible state, and this is something she likes to spam as it's how she usually acts whilst in flight/possessing objects. Even when she's at her limit, she can still become electricity. Livewire typically jumps at the opportunity to absorb any electricity that's available to her because she kind of needs it to stay active, but when her only fights are against Superman and Batgirl, and very briefly Supergirl, Hawkgirl, and Martian Manhunter (all one-shots), she can't really spam it since there's nothing to absorb. For stamina, she scales to Supes who can apparently fight for hours on end according to his profile. There's no scan for that, but pretty much all DCAU profiles besides this one kinda suck like that. Batgirl should also have some stamina feats and she fought with her for a while, but, the profiles will be better in the future, so we only just have the "for hours" statement to go off of.

I might have to lean more Incon actually then.

Enel's constant Intangibility is rough, but Livewire's similar willingness to stay Intangibile a lot, absorb at every opportunity, the mobility, resistance, and stamina being ill defined but 'a lot' means she's seemingly just as ready to make this an excruciatingly long fight where both sides struggle to make gains. I can't pick a clear winner due to the circumstances.

I'm going to be honest, I feel like 'outlasting' is so ill defined on the Wiki that when it is or isn't a stomp, or when it's even possible, is really hard to even see the potential of it at first glance. You're kinda conditioned that everyfight is a one-shot or hax-insta-win.
It's technically going on until the opponent is just tired out, sometimes they can regenerate endlessly or be intangible etc.. but run out of stamina.

Enel's apparently untouchable and Livewire has the potential to absorb everything and the environment too, and the added complexity of intangibility for both, mobility, possession, absorption, the environment offering advantages for all those things... I don't think I can vote on a conclusive way this pans out without more scans on the profiles, ESPECIALLY without better stamina scans as well as potency and frequency of abilities like the use of intangiblity and absorption. (Ex. Profile claims Livewire absorbs at a touch so is it just going to be automatic all fight? Can she stay intangible if it's a choice? Can they manipulate each other's elemental intangibility at all? How DO they interact?)
It's too long for me to grab out the scan rn, but Enel when pretty much beaten to death and restarted his own heart and life functions (there's a video on his profile under body control) and went on a long battle with Luffy where he got quite a lot of punishment before going down. I can't really speak for Livewire though.
Manipulating each other's intangibility is going to be tricky, I believe. Enel has shown to manipulate only the electricity he conjures iirc, while Livewire has manipulated some electricity sparking out of a wire. We don't know if we can control each other, they have different applications of the same ability.
Enel like all logias is always intangible, the only way he's been hit was through a sea prism stone, which in universe nullifies the powers, and because Luffy's rubber body bypassed the intangibility.
Enel should technically be able to hit her with physical attacks when she turns tangible, Enel's haki might help in that regard.

For stamina, she scales to Supes who can apparently fight for hours on end according to his profile. There's no scan for that, but pretty much all DCAU profiles besides this one kinda suck like that. Batgirl should also have some stamina feats and she fought with her for a while, but, the profiles will be better in the future, so we only just have the "for hours" statement to go off of.
We don't scale stamina like that unless there are solid evidences, Livewire is going to scale only to her own showings, not the people she's hurt. This rule is written even in the Stamina page.

All logias can control the elements around them (shown with crocodile using the environment in the desert to his Advantage) without producing them and become the element itself automatically like having a second body

With seemingly endless usage seen with changing an island’s weather permanently and aokiji replacing his leg with an ice leg for 2 years straight

Enel can also travel trough objects and conductors (which he’ll be able to move around 90% the speed of light if they are around)

He also has observation haki making him sense from underground and able to attack at the location to where they are going to dodge to if they are able to notice enel last second from underground

Just giving some insights on Enel, haven’t checked the opponent

Last edited:
Also enel will be able to take control of her body if she tries to absorb him

That’s a thing Oda gave a little info on but 🤷‍♂️
D: Is it possible to make kakigōri out of Aokiji? P.N. Baka-Inu

O:
Yes, it's possible. After-all, he's ice. But, eating it might be a different story. He might return to Aokiji in your stomach and take control of you.

Back