• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
King (Nanatsu no Taizai) Vs Steven Universe

Season 1 Steven and Base King

King has no wepons and is heavily aloof and isn't taking the fight seriously at all

King realizes he can't do jack shit against the shield and finds some slight growth on Steven's body and turns in into a cancerous tumor

or drains him of all the water in his body

yeah, I just didn't want to write that, it sounded to obscure in my head. Also I didn't want someone to think this was an actual Stone Wall vs Stone Wall fight.

Mickey1940 said:
King realizes he can't do jack shit against the shield and finds some slight growth on Steven's body and turns in into a cancerous tumor

Steven heals

WeeklyBattles said:
Mickey1940 said:

Steven heals
he needs to literally lick his wounds to do so

which won't let him keep up with King's Disaster

Plz make this Movie Steven vs Post-Training King with Chastiefol. That would make things a helluva lot more fair

Actually h doesnt, in a recent SU episode it was revealed that Steven has been passively healing from severe injuries and illnesses over the course of the entire series

Plz make this Movie Steven vs Post-Training King with Chastiefol. That would make things a helluva lot more fair

Back