• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A snake wizard vs a snake robot

Yes. All of his weapons are fired at the same exat time, and the WIzard isn't the exact type of person to tyr to dodge all of that crap coming at him.

He flies around in dark mist all the time. I'm pretty sure he'll be alright, not to mention that he can't die unless the horcruxes are destroyed.

Flying woulnd'thelp because, unless he flies like hundreds of meters away, Colossatron's still gonna hit him, and that range makes it impossible to get close to attack for Voldemort.

Last I checked, Killing curse bounces off non-living foes. That's literally what happened with Dumbledore's suit of armor.

Theglassman12 said:
He's more willing to use the cruciatus and killing curse than the imperious curse.
I was talking about true mindhax, which is literally the first thing he does in a fight.

That he used as only as a shield and took about 1 second to enchant. Occam's razor comes into effect, I believe, since we should assume that he only enchanted it to move rather than to make a non-living object immune to death manip. Not only that, but Barty Crouch jr explicitly said that there was no way to counter the killing curse.

Yobobojojo said:
That he used as only as a shield and took about 1 second to enchant. Occam's razor comes into effect, I believe, since we should assume that he only enchanted it to move rather than to make a non-living object immune to death manip. Not only that, but Barty Crouch jr explicitly said that there was no way to counter the killing curse.
What the hell are you talking about?

Also, tell that to Harry Potter

Look it up.

Harry was explicitly a odd case with only the protection from love that was previously unknown.

Yes I did. Show me proof that The imperious curse is his go to move over the killing and cruciatus curse.

Then what are you talking about? His mind hax against Harry, which is only because he has a link to the kid.

Teleporting won't be that useful (unless it's spammable), since Colossatron has homing attacks and even a few omnidirectional ones, ad he can passively drain his energy and heal himself.

Book 5. First thing he does upon seeing Harry before his fight with Dumbledore is read the poor kid's mind. He even says as much himself.

In both the books and the movies, he mentally attacks Harry numerous times, sending him dreams, planting illusions in his head, attempting to possess his mind once, mindfucking him in OotP...

Tbh though, saying he 'always starts' with any one move is bullshit, on both fronts. He doesn't always go for Legilimency immediately, nor does he always go for one of the Unforgivable Curses. There are times when he's started off with TK, other times where he's hit a foe with Petrificus Totalis right off the bat, times where he's started off by taking to the sky, et cetera. He's not an "I always do X no matter what" character, and the idea of him being such is wholly ignorant of both sources. The only thing you can say he always starts with is mind reading, because we see evidence of both him and every other Legilimency user doing so.

S'all I'm gonna say. I don't have an opinion on anything else here.

Back