• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small addition to Anos’ Fate Manip Resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, interesting to see a thread made after the request. Some edits should be done as I went over the original text to do some mods on it but it's not that big of a change...other than the fact that using <> seems to have taken off the Gears of Fate part methinks.

"--Did you think you were the only one?"

In the midst of the violent clash of destructive magic, Eques uttered a noisy voice.

"Did you think you were the only one who stood up to the will of the world? In the world of Elenysia, the world before that, the world far before that, there were Misfits. Those diminutive foreign bodies like you have been swallowed up by the [Gears of Fate] more times than you can count. Those who were once called Misfits have now, without exception--become cogs in this order."

That said, I agree to this.

@Ian2296 If you need help changing the profile, I suggest you make some edits on your sentences. It's just grammar errors, no problems bout it.

But, isn’t the main point of this is the Fate Manip works on Type 4 Acausality?
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

I believe this is enhanced Fate Manip

Should a scan/scans of the Silver Sea be linked to Anos page, or is it fine as is? I don't think anyone whose not into Maou Gakuin will find the link easily on the verse page if they wanna know about the size and nature of Misfits cosmology that Anos can affect and destroy.

I think the blog can be added as "Explanation" to Anos' profile as well... everything is there for those who do not have knowledge about the verse can be informed.

Thats not immortality negation. Immortality type 7 by its nature cannot protect the user from conceptual attacks, so he didnt need to negate that immortality to deal with him.

already taking advantage of someone explain to me this first variation of Anos, which covers up to which volume of WN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back