• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A robot created for good vs A robot created for evil

Does Genesect have any way to counter Mega Man eventually using Time Stop and barraging him with a bunch of fire attacks? That would be the deciding factor on this fight.

Agreed, Mega Man can just stop time (he has three weapons that can do so) and blast Genesect with fire weapons hotter than the surface of the sun. Alternatively, Mega Man can use his black holes and AZ to end the fight quickly.

I vote Mega Man.

I think Megaman would win, mostly due to versatility and the ap advantage. As X Squared stated, Megaman has a lot of fire weapons and great hax. Eventually Megaman will find Genesects weakness and abuse it. Megaman has destroyed a large variety of robots and this one will probably not be any different. I vote Megaman for these reasons.

Also does speed equalization make all version's speed equal (like megaman's speed gear)?

Mega Man Mid Diff. He outclasses Genesect in absolutely everything except raw power, which is debatable but quantifiable Genesect has a slight edge

Also, any Fire Weapon Mega Man has would obliterate Genesect

@Bruce

Nah his fire weapons are definitely above the temperature of the sun's surface like Heat Ma 's Atomic Fire. Other weapons should be comparable.

@Arrogant

Huh. Wasn't aware of that. Anyway yeah, just like what Bruce said, they can still harm 5-B Robot Masters and even fodders who are well above 8-C so it should be much hotter.

While this doesn't change my vote at all, as Mega Man still takes this handily, Pokemon that are fodder to Genesect such as Magcargo and Camerupt are hotter than the surface of the sun.

Mega Man can't attack in stopped time (Bright Stopper is actually a bright flash that activates the security systems of Cossak's robots or something along those lines). But it will definitely help Rock survive enough to land the killing blow.

Mega Man FRA

The Smashor said:
Mega Man can't attack in stopped time (Bright Stopper is actually a bright flash that activates the security systems of Cossak's robots or something along those lines). But it will definitely help Rock survive enough to land the killing blow.
Mega Man FRA
Super Adventure Rockman and other canonical media have shown that he can attack and even change weapons while using the effects of Time Slow, Time Stopper and Centaur Flash. Flash Stopper is considered to "stop time" because there's a heavy contradiction in gameplay and the manuals, with Flash Stopper being able to stop bullets, gears, and machines that have no eye mechanisms. It still has the Light Manipulation and stunning property on his profile tho.

Doesn´t Mega Man stomps?

The AP gap isn´t even too big, it doesn´t even reach beyond 1.5 of Mega Man´s AP.

What can Genesect to to attack him efficiently? Mega Man definitely has the reactions to just dodge any of his attacks, there´s also the fact that Mega Man, when willing to kill and at peak, leads with electricity AND fire, which means that one of the first moves he will use will one shot Genesect, and don´t make me start about the time hax.

In short, a stomp.

Fire moves won't one-shot Genesect tho, they'll just hit a lot harder than usual.

The Smashor said:
Where did you get the bloodlusted Mega Man leading with electricity and fire from?
I mean, in most of the games, those are the first things he usually uses to attack other robots, as usually those type of moves are their weakness.

Back