• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A rematch then Brother? Sasuke vs Itachi(one more vote)

Hmm...Sasuke gets one shotted by Izanami cause at that point Itachi knows that Sasuke is trying to destroy the lead because Sasuke will tell Itachi he knows his truth

Healthy Itachi wins imo. Smarter, more strategic, and better at being observant during battle. He also has Yata mirror and sword of Totsuka making his Susanoo much more versatile and potent at this point. Tsukuyomi will likely still cripple Sasuke like it did Kakashi tbh, and Itachi can counter all of Sasuke's moves to as he knows them and can use them himself for the most part, especially well healthy and trying to kill since he will have more Stamina, speed and power then before. And Izanami can one shot to like mentioned above.

Honestly I think healthy Itachi could even beat EMS Sasuke high diff consdiering he was doing as well as him vs Kabuto in a weaker Edo body, and was certainly the brains in that battle for teh two, Taka should be low diff imo.

Itachi FRA. Sasuke doesn't really have much going for him seeing as Itachi is a better him but Genjutsu spams and his Susanoo is armed with the "lolnope shield" and "no pedo sword". I mean, Itachi almost killed him before when he wasn't actually trying to kill the guy, this is a stronger Itachi that ain't holding back while Sasuke got two techs which Itachi already has.

Wait does Itachi have access to Susanoo? If so then he can seal Sasuke if he needs to and would outright win in a Susanoo clash because of Totsuka Blade and Yata mirror

LightinAnt said:
Wait does Itachi have access to Susanoo? If so then he can seal Sasuke if he needs to and would outright win in a Susanoo clash because of Totsuka Blade and Yata mirror
Yes, this is Itachi without being afflicted by his disease.

>My brother killed my fam

>I'll ditch my new one to try kill him

>My brother gave his life to save me and this village

>Lets go blow up the village

Ya gotta admit, Otouto makes some pretty dumb choices.

Isn't otouto=father?

I really could go and make a whole essay about how his reasons were justified (not like some elder brother and some stupid blonde) but I don't have the energy for that nor the resources (Im on my damn phone) so it's better if we leave it like that.

It means little brother. Otou-san is father.

I find a lot of characters in Naruto make dumb decisions so I'd probably agree with you. I'm on a phone too so I'd rather not have to respond to a bunch of reasons.

Because we are using a character that 1) Don't have a profile and 2) We don't know how strong said character would be.

Last time I checked his profile covers the fight against Hebi Sauce (where he lost) and his Edo Tensei Key (who would stomp).

Its just itachi without illness. Same as removing fusion timelimit or speed equal. I don't see a reason to not list it. Besides if e polled everybody im fairly certain he would still be considered the winner even if sick since he'd have the same powers, just reduced stamina, and he took this fight low diff according to everybody.

I haven't really seen any fusion battle get added when the time is set as infinite or goku getting wins with Ultra Instinct because of that time limit, heck he was about to lose against Dark Spine Sonic for that reason (granted he won but I don't remember the specifics reasons).

We just throw FRAs here because it's not going to be added if not I would have made arguments in favor of Sauce.

Also, Itachi loses in canon so I don't see your point.

My point is there is no reason not to add it. Battles can have conditions and bee added, happens all the time with speed equal, and others that are common are restrictions on time limits, regens etc.

So there is no reason not to add it. Also Sasuke does not win in canon, Itachi holds back as Zetsu states, and still beats him, then Orochimaru comes out of Sasuke curse seal, and Itachi bodies him to, then Sasuke gets up again and is helpless against Itachi who is still holding susanoo and can do nothing to him, then Itachi does his little touching moment and sets a trap for obito of amaterasu in Sasuke, then passes from illness. So while sick he literally beat Hebi Sasuke with curse seal 2, then Orochimaru, then still had some gas in the tank to bestow an amaterasu with his last chakra on Sasuke which activates later on Obito.

Either way he won in votes, no reason not to add it, even if we left him sick he would still most likely take it.

SSJRyu1 said:
My point is there is no reason not to add it. Battles can have conditions and bee added, happens all the time with speed equal, and others that are common are restrictions on time limits, regens etc.
Only speed equalization is allowed, the rest aren´t, as they basically play around the stats of a character to be fair, which isn´t allowed without a key it properly falls in.

The thread may be voted and all as a normal match, but it can´t just be added as it doesn´t follow any standart key

Either way I think Itachi pre time skip would qualify as a "healthy Itachi", and could very well be what the OP was refering to, since he hadn't lost his eyesight near as much, and had years of life left in him, so that can easily be the case here and would qualify. Should still be added since he does have a healthy key.

Healthy Itachi would wipe the floor with taka sasuke honestly the fight would go like this 3 2 1 FIGHT Itachi: Uses tsukiyomi to trap sasuke then uses amaterasu to burn him alive and hell why not drop one of the strongest sealing jutsu's i can think of with totsuka blade

Itachi is ridiculously op without the handicap of being affected by the naruto equivalent of ebola

Lokster00 said:
Itachi is ridiculously op without the handicap of being affected by the naruto equivalent of ebola
Must

Resist

The urge

To make

A Uganda Knuckles reference

Back