• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
About as close to 4-B you can get without being 4-B. If this is a stomp in Mori's favour, I can switch Goku to his 4-B tier.

So Mori backscales from a 4-B? He would have adventage in AP. I don't know if changing Goku to his 4-B form, since he scales from Cell who is 1 megafoe.

I don't really know to much about Mori aside from what I read in his match againts Ikki. Goku has Ki blasts that can keep him away from Mori, but I don't think Goku will do that at the beggining. He also has his Instant Transmition to dodge Mori attacks (evento at point blank).

Anyway, I will wait for more input to see if this is stomp in Mori's favour.

Oh, if Goku scales to 1 megafoe, I can just switch both to 4-B. Mori has a key where he's 5 megafoe.

If Goku engages Mori in CQC, he's gonna get his ass handed to him. Mori far outclasses in skill and experience. Plus, Goku lacks the lifting strength to carry Yeoui.

Mo Ri is more skilled, has his duplicates to surround and distract as well as surrond Goku, and Acupuncture ignore dura.

Mo Ro takes this handedly

Back