• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if we don't have an alternative, and we know that it gives vastly incorrect results (as Spino seemed to show), I guess it just can't be used, sadly.

Could be. Wonder if DT could be bothered to speak on this since I obviously have a use for vaporization of wood. I also wonder if water in particular is vastly different from others- in that water has only hydrogen bonds compared to other materials.

I'd personally expect, from my vague chemistry knowledge, that any chemical bonds would have a huge effect on things like vaporization energy.

's what I thought too, since water is pretty different from most other compounds I'd wonder if that changes things. Again, hoping DT can show up (or anyone knowledgeable, really, I don't wanna scrap the feat since it's either using that or downscaling from a monster it hasn't really directly fought)

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Though if this method is unreliable, the calc for vaporizing a human would be wrong as well?
As Bambu said, vaping water is different from vaping hydrogen and oxygen separately due to chemical bonds and such, so maybe not, but DT would know more.

Either way, a new thread is needed, yes.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
We are approaching 500 comments, so are we gonna move to another page after?
You can create a continuation thread if you wish.

No you should summarise what the new thread is going to discuss.

Gonna be real, I was only kinda half following what was going on on this thread, so someone else should probably post it. I only asked about the limit cuz i noticed it was approaching

@Spino, Andy, Agnaa, Bambu & KLOL

Either of you should handle it then, but do it quickly. We are almost out of posts.

Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back