• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding continuity used for Superman (Super Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, I have noticed the creation of

However, I want to know if
Super Friends (1973)
The All-New Super Friends Hour (1977)
Challenge of the Superfriends (1978)
The World's Greatest SuperFriends (1979)
SuperFriends (1980)
Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Show (1984)
The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians (1985)
are within the same continuity because if they are not, the current profile may be a composite profile and therefore needs separation.

Recently, I have noticed the creation of

However, I want to know if

are within the same continuity because if they are not, the current profile may be a composite profile and therefore needs separation.
They are within the same continuity. Every Season of Super Friends had a different name:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back