• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about A theoretical situation that could well happenings in xenverse two DLC

since the goku that batelled the final form mira was from resurrection of F then he would be hafe low 2C correct? so if future warrior 2 batilss on even ground with hit or KKX10 goku would he be normal 2C seans goku should at a bare minama be 10X stronger then as when he battled mira?

God-King Superman77 said:
Why would he be 2-C? I'm sorry but your words are a bit unclear.
goku from resurrection of F kept up with final form mira who was low 2C so adding KK would make him normal 2C so if in a futer DLC if the future warrior of xenveres 2 keep up with SSBKKX10 goku of xenveres would he be scaled to 2C

I think that the characters should preferably have demonstrated the ability to destroy multiple timelines or universal space-time continuums at once to qualify for 2-C.

Yeah. there's actually a pretty big gap for 2-C from what I've heard recently. Like SS to MSS on steroids gap (someone else's words). Because there's bound to be a big gap between universes. 10X isn't gonna do it.

Yes, and there is no guarantee that a character can reach across the dimensional gap between them either.

Basically since it was post RoF Goku who was on Mira's level, then theoretically yes FW scales to a 10X KK version since he surpasses Hit (Hit Post U6 as your master gets beat and you surpass him). As for if that applies to multiple universes, I haven't actually seen a clear answer with proof tbh on how much more it takes to destroy 2 suniverses than 1. Although we know the time egg had the power to destroy the tiemline, and then potentially pop all the diemsnions one after the other if it was to let it's power out from Mira hitting it with an overload in his villinous form, and FW > Time egg fused Mira, so take that as you will.

Back