• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible Kirby Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering is it at all possible that the Galaxy in the background of Dark Nebulas fight is a poket dimention of his rather then a distant galaxy? I wonder this because this is a common feature among Kirby's final bosses and I have not seen anything proving that this is impossible and it would seem more likely as there is nothing hinting at the alternative (please correct me if I am wrong) and it would make sense because the galaxy dose seem to respond to him changing colors (which I feel is at least manipulating an entire galaxy via regular means regardless) as he changes form as shown in this image. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rraQrgfzLx8/hqdefault.jpg

And the entire space seems to start going crazy as he is diying seemingly getting destroyed when he dose die. And if this is in fact a possibility then this could have various implications on power scaling in Kirby's universe.

Huesito88 said:
No just that I am pretty sure this was created when the wiki was locked for 4 days straight.
You guessed it. I messaged Cal a couple days ago but no answer yet so I fear this might be a lost cause at this point.

The real cal howard said:
Speak of the Cal and he shall appear.
OH I didn't expect to see you. I may have tried messaging you again to get your attention before you replied lol. But please take all the time you need.

Are there any news about this Howard?

Okay. Feel free to inform him about this thread.

The galaxy changing colors along with him isn't "manipulating an entire galaxy". At best, that's a luminosity feat. I've heard feats like this are 4-A at most.

Okay. Perhaps we should close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back