• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible Bowser Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Executor_N0

VS Battles
Calculation Group
OK let's start.

The Feat
This is stated in Bowser's profile:

Attack Potency: Varies. Ranges from Country level (His dark magic affected the entire Mushroom Kingdom which affected the inhabitants) to Large Star level, possibly higher (Stronger than Mario, destroyed Dark Bowser who replicated his DNA, and Created a black hole that can suck entire planets in Mario Party 9).

Error
Strangely the feat is listed in a calculation that places the black hole as having an event horizon of 438024827 m, so...

Mass = Rs/1,48e-27

Mass = 438024827/1,48e-27

Mass = 2.9596272e+35 kg, or 148792.278 solar mass.

Black Hole Energy = Solar Mass x GBE of Sun

Black Hole Energy = 148792.278 x 6.276e+41

Black Hole Energy = 9.3382034e+46 Joules, or Solar System (39.855 times the standard).

Conclusion
That is, the feat of Bowser is actually Solar System and not Large Star. So I think we should upgrade the Bowser to 4-B instead of High 4-C. This should also be valid with the other characters who receive powerscalling from him, such as Dark Bowser.

Paleomario66:

I agree. That means technically all Mario games are canon and that all of the Mario characters can take up any role they want.

Adamjensen2030 said:
Paleomario66:
I agree. That means technically all Mario games are canon and that all of the Mario characters can take up any role they want.
Oh, ok. I was unsure because you said Mario Party was a spinoff.

Back on topic, our page about Black holes feats in fiction says that we use only the mass to determine how powerful a black hole is. So it would probably remain at High 4-C. Besides, a black hole has infinite GBE, so I don't think we can use the GBE of the stars it should be composed of to understand how powerful it is.

Kaltias said:
Back on topic, our page about Black holes feats in fiction says that we use only the mass to determine how powerful a black hole is. So it would probably remain at High 4-C. Besides, a black hole has infinite GBE, so I don't think we can use the GBE of the stars it should be composed of to understand how powerful it is.
That's why it would only change Bowser's AP.

But it wouldn't change it. It would remain at High 4-C. At the end of the thread I posted earlier it says that the black hole needs to be Solar System sized in order to be 4-B

@Kaltias

DontTalk said:
To the thread topic: For black holes with a lot more mass than the sun I would think, that a black hole with x times the mass gets x times the Star level ranking.

So creating a black hole with 1000 times the mass of the sun would probably be ranked as if it were 1000*6.276x1041J = 6.276e44 J

So High 4-C.
The N0's post was make using the same calc as DontTalk said. DT just said that a black hole with the size of a solar system would be 4-B, he didn't establish this size as the minimum value nor did make a calculation setting that value. The result of the calculation proves the level of feat.

Kevyn Souza said:
@Kaltias
The N0's post was make using the same calc as DontTalk said. DT just said that a black hole with the size of a solar system would be 4-B, he didn't establish this size as the minimum value nor did make a calculation setting that value. The result of the calculation proves the level of feat.
I support Bowser getting upgraded from 4-C to 4-B or At least 4-C to High 4-C.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, if the math is correct. However, you will need to write it down in a calculation blog, and have it accepted by at least one calc group member. Then that can be linked to within Bowser's profile.

Dino Ranger Black said:
I'm slightly confused.....what's the error in the original calculation?
The calculation itself has no problem. The problem is that it is not finalized to indicate a Tier, all it gave was the diameter of the singularity. With this it is possible to find the mass of the black hole and so it is possible to discover the level of the feat based on the rules here in relation to that, that is what I did here.

I see. As far as black hole feats are concern, it's AP can only be determined by it's mass and the only thing it compatable determine a character's tier is AP but that's if the character created it. Does the calc fall under both of these?

Alright then.....everything seems to be logical. However, just like Ant said, you need to notify a calc group member or two and make sure whether everything is correct or at least acceptable before I can revise his page and anyone else who scales off from him.

Hmm. It seems like Azathoth convinced me within that thread. Never mind then. I am extremely overworked, so my judgement is not the best.

If this feat has been invalidated, why is it still in Bowser's profile? After all, it should not be justified by an invalid deed. If Bowser does not receive the upgrade, I believe this should be removed from his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back