• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

[Good thing my people are in another dimension kek]

I head back to the beta dimension and find the writing,

"HUMANS FIRIST! STOP THE MONSTERS"

"Tsk, disgusting"

[Oh, I forgot to mention]

When news breaks out that no damage was done to Germany despite the explosion, journalists go to investigate, one of whom discovers that the nations were actually illusions and reports it. The disappearance of Germany and other countries led by Xavier cause public suspicion and discord in nearby nations.

[Stuff also happens in the US, but spider's been vague about what's going on there too.]

[I'm assuming not many super humans were there, especially with luck, but a Sakuradite Esplosion would have been pretty bad for everyone who wasn't us.]

Yobobojojo said:
[Also, what exactly is RR's triumvirate?]
[it's him and the leaders of Austria and some other country that no one cares about because it's not threatening in the slightest]

Due to my analysis, I've already predicted the actions of the Triumvirate and wait for their move. I use my Sakuradite deposits in order to upgrade the military, beginning the process of making Knightmare Frames. I also begin to work on other, more powerful projects.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ What is a Kaiju bar? Didn't the Kaijus like kill a lot of the Japanese?]
[Only some did. Plenty would be people who grew large and gained Kaiju powers, and there should be plenty of Kaiju who were good. A Kaiju bar is a bar for Kaiju and other similarly big people. Odd went to one during the drinking arc.]

While I and Walter travel i have a tought ... Nah, it don't think it's the right moment to talk about that.

I'll tell it to Walter once we return to earth.

"It was fun but I gotta leave. There's so much things to do."

She created Boom Tube to travel across the universes. To destroy the other Earth's that are available.

[Isn't Boom Tube able to travel to Apokalips which isn't alternate universe? It's outside of the current Multiverse even by Grant Morrison's map.]

[Doesn't the new gods surviving crises thing only apply to Darkseid's true form? Not avatars, which is what you have access to.]

[I mean, it applies to the guy who uses chair who aren't Omnipresent assholes like other New Gods. But then again, I dunno if that's his Avatar or his true self. Eh, I never do that ever again.]

[This is the 4th time your character should've died to one of mine's attacks and yet survived… I'm kinda thinking of saying no to just going with it and saying you won't do it again.]

[Wait, 4th time? And I can survive anyway by teleporting to the another universe, whether or not I picked that option or not, I can survive.]

[In the previous battle, before we had our new powers. I entered the battle, hitting you with an attack that far surpassed your speed and durability, and hit you with a black hole. You ignored the first part, even after I pointed it out twice later, and said you were unaffected by the second due to being ftl. I explained that the black hole ability in question had affected ftl characters before, and hit you with a fire based attack that vastly out APs you. You said that you resist flames and AP doesn't matter if you have resistances, so I point out that this is well beyond what your character's been shown to resist and that heat=energy, and therefore scales directly to AP. I had to go then, and the fight ended before I could say anything else, but that comment got ignored. So, that's 3 times.]

[And you could have survived by moving away, but you didn't move, you stood there until it started crushing space-time. Your character wouldn't have known what it was until space-time started being crushed and them with it.]

Back