• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

Monarch Laciel said:
[Ok, so what did I miss and what needs to be retcon'd to get me and Empress back to the moment before the bet
[basically just me illusion-trapping you and that entire post about what you did]

[I thought that was preparation. I disagree with resistance to fire scaling to AP, that's wrong, I kinda argued with other people with this 8-B Hunter can take a fuckton of heat from Zorah Magdaros, who is 6-B, consistently. Does that make him 6-B? No. He resists fire and he resists hard, even 5-A hits won't work. Even if the resists are consistent, we agreed that's just resistance feat, and if it isn't it's an outlier. I also kinda resist my matter being ripped apart? On macro quantum level which is far better than Black holes?]

[Who's your pick again? Normally space-time collapse will take at least few milliseconds which is more than enough to teleport. I can also kinda read what's inside your head.]

[Ok, so we're at "yeah demons are ok, so do you accept the bet"]

[Also I find it bullshit that you decided to add, then change their fourth character after I started the fight because you realised that I could one shot them. Even with the rewind, she should have kept the stuff she had]

[I also find it bullshit that the NPC you're throwing at me is a lot stronger and more durable, and probably faster, than me, cancels out the majority of my luck, resists pretty much any dura negating stuff I have, and can throw haxy demons with High Godly at me]

[he was trying to find her 4th power sey but you decided to go ahead and OHK

EDIT: he did that because nothing else stands a chance and you know it]

[He already told me what her power sets were and there was not a fourth, so trying to add another power set after he'd already created his NPC and thrown her in the world was bs]

Monarch Laciel said:
[He already told me what her power sets were and there was not a fourth, so trying to add another power set after he'd already created his NPC and thrown her in the world was bs]
[he said it after you left that he was looking for one and you just decided to go ahead even after i'm pretty sure he told you he was looking

also, she was summoned like us so she gets new powers with us you lemon]

[Resistance on a much higher level than normal durability is fine, but it's only to that level that it's demonstrated, not hundreds or thousands of times beyond that level, which is what you were claiming. That's an nlf. By your black hole logic, you would resist anything pulling you apart. Even if the black holes don't pull you apart, the sheer pressure and force being exerted on you would still tear you apart and crush you.]

[My character is Natalie (Epic Battle Fantasy),the ability would have taken a moment to start up, then crush the space time around me, but you waited there for that moment before it had activated. I have multiple characters who resist mind manipulation and reading and/or have telepathic abilities.]

[Then I totally should be ******* dead, shit. I probably not going to to leave another universe anytime soon. I'm going to school.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I also find it bullshit that the NPC you're throwing at me is a lot stronger and more durable, and probably faster, than me, cancels out the majority of my luck, resists pretty much any dura negating stuff I have, and can throw haxy demons with High Godly at me]
[He's been building up this character as a presence in the game for a while, though originally it seemed like her main purpose was to keep your luck from forcing the whole world to work your way, rather than specifically to kill you. Anyways, about the demons, summoned demons don't have any battle applicable godly regen, and he's basically only got access to lower-tier demons, hax should be limited to status effect inducement (this includes making you happy, charmed, or panicked), SMT elemental resistances, non-corporeality (but not abstract existence), low probability death hax, and non-combat applicable probability manip. Maybe barrier bypassing if they have almighty stuff.]

[ if their luck negs each others, then does that mean that anyone can interfere without luck doing anything since it will just cancel out?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ if their luck negs each others, then does that mean that anyone can interfere without luck doing anything since it will just cancel out?]
[i guess not since Combat God apparently negates e v e r y t h i n g]

[Yeah, but he literally added Picollo after the fight had started because he realised I could one-shot]

[Also if the demons are Non-Coporeal, I can't do anything to them, can I?]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Yeah, but he literally added Picollo after the fight had started because he realised I could one-shot]
[Also if the demons are Non-Coporeal, I can't do anything to them, can I?]
[you're both High 4-C dude

you have l u c k, remember ovo?]

["at least High 4-C"

[that's stronger than me. Probably a lot stronger]

[but sure, let's do this.

[in a bit, I'm busy now

[i guess not since Combat God apparently negates e v e r y t h i n g]

[I think we could interfere, but whoever's side you're on would lose the bet.]

[Also, Monarch, you currently have the combined intellect and instinct of a small country, avoiding weak demons should be well within your capabilities.]

[No. I'm going to win this fight and I'm going to get those resistances because I sorely need them]

"DO YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE PVP" says Dacon to Martha

[@WHYNAUT are you online?]

[Okay. I'm not going in that comp just to die and pull a Dr. Who, so have this.]

Kabus then decided to use his atomic breath and shot it....at the sun. It actually reached THAT far, and the solar system was affected a bit. Like a shockwave, but nothing was unbalanced.

"By my lord, you'll destroy the system!"

"Good."

[OH COME ON]

[I was hyped for my fight, and you just ******* GM that from me]

[Fine, I'll fight her in the damn tournament then]

Back