• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

Yobobojojo said:
[Youll get space timed back to the fight when the tournament finishes though]
[But now I get to fight in a tournament with a bunch of thought based matter-mind-soul haxers that I have no resistance to and who are going to give me shit if I try to luck my way into not getting one-shot with a thought by all their broken powers]

[Nah, in that case kabu's wouldn't have to go, which puts him in a state of nonexistence for the entire tournament]

Yobobojojo said:
[Nah, in that case kabu's wouldn't have to go, which puts him in a state of nonexistence for the entire tournament]
[That's.....that's the next best thing. I have to take a nap anyways.]

The void morphs, and you find yourself in a large building. You can see many people around you, some of which are normal, and some who have.... mutated.

"Are all of you ready for the rules?"

"Alright, sounds good." I say

Also, those of you who can sense it, can sense both ki and magic coming from Jean, and he's carrying a stuffed rabbit.

I nod, noticing that the small child the tall man brought with him has Ki

[@Blah you/anyone who can should also sense my infinite Ki and large stock of magic btw]

"Here are the rules."

Each universe in the tournament will be considered the team. These teams will be placed against one another, in 1 on 1 rounds. The losing world will be eliminated and sent back to where they were before. Killing is allowed, but those who die will be revived and returned to their world. The winning team will be given resources to help heal their entire planet as necessary, and the greatest warrior will be given a high-level boon. Are there any questions?

Hl3 or bust said:
I chuckle at lucky man's remark, even if i low-key dislike everything about him
[Have you two even met in game? I don't remember anything other than you seeing eachother when we got new powers.]

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I chuckle at lucky man's remark, even if i low-key dislike everything about him
[Have you two even met in game? I don't remember anything other than you seeing eachother when we got new powers.]
[i was watching him making the bet with Martha and had watched him before

plus i can see him from literally anywhere on the planet due to my vision]

[But you have no reason to have been looking, nor have you said you have been doing so. Also I still haven't been wanting to be tracked, so luck would have distracted you into not looking at me or into me passing beneath your notice]

[i can see in basically 360 degrees and can't turn it off

why would your luck just randomly do that? That seems like a waste of time/pointless]

Back