• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

[Break Over]

A young woman in the back seems to use some sort of maneuver, and suddenly the group is much faster, and time has been accelerated on them.

The bullet is successfully eaten, but not before the girl from before appears behind you and attempts to stab you through the chest.

The man appears to laugh off your illusion, and fires his guns more, hitting them away, and attacking more.

A man then appears, glowing red from time acceleration, and sends what appears to be poison from his own body and begins to cover the air.

[Just so you guys can get a good measurement, this is Assassin (Hassan of Serenity)'s poison]

[Yobo, Xavier biltzed the Gunman using his speed and Time Manip, I wasnt talking about the glowing red guy]

I slice at poisons dude's right arm while using my accuracy skill so it will be nearly impossible to dodge.

The poison she spreads on the wind is blown away from me and the rest of my group by other wind.

Also, the ground cracks beneath their group's feet, tripping them up, being messed up enough to even catch those with enhanced reflexes and balance. Even with enhanced speed from time hax, tripping at their speed is still going to change their direction and cause them to go flying into the ground as fast as they were running.

As that happens:

"Ok. I'll try this then"

"Golden Lucky Coin"

I toss the coin then catch it.

"Lucky Three"

Three cards matieralise, held between the fingers of my fist.

I wind up a punch, then throw my fist forward. One of the cards in my fist vanishes in blue flame as {Odd Rampaging Sayaka Portal Creation} punches a hole through space-time. The other end of the hole is inside the gun man. My fist enters his insides.

The second card bursts into flame as {Xavier Gate of Babylon} activates, and within the man where my fist is, golden portals appear and fire dozens of swords and spears and axes outwards.

I pull my hand back out of the hole, one card left over.

Back