• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

My astral projection goes back to earth to check out on the guys there.

I find Whyr and some girl. I make myself visible and say.

"You may not recognize me, but i am Walter. I may look diferent, but i am the same. Do you want to chat?" I ask Whyr.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
My astral projection goes back to earth to check out on the guys there.
I find Whyr and some girl. I make myself visible and say.

"You may not recognize me, but i am Walter. I may look diferent, but i am the same. Do you want to chat?" I ask Whyr.
"I was about to ask some questios to this girl, but you may join the converstaion.

Well Nade. How did you become so strong?"

[Why is everyone coming to me? I'm just talking with a fellow sword fighter]

I look at Randall.

"This isn't really a meeting"

She blushed a bit at seeing all those rulers that came to see her.

"Well, one day I woke up and accidentally breathed fire. I was already pretty good with swords and I took lessons, so I decided to go to the lesson anyway. There I realized that I became surprisingly skilled at it. I then got to a powerlearning school, and after the war started I got here."

"If you want to." She took a blade with a dull edge and turned precognition off. [I have to eat now, have you got a problem with freezing this?]

She forsees that and quickly moves her blade upwards, then slashing from the right to the left side of the neck.

she precogs your tp and jumps frontward, while turning back and sending a wall of fire towards Whyr "You can teleport?"

I manipulate the fire to form a miniature dragon in my hand.

"It's one of my basic abilities yes. Now this is going down in history!"

Right after saying that three duplicates of me appear.

We all jump at her with our swords.

I see Xavier arrive, "I don't know her name, but she was the serial killer that appeared in the void with us recently. She was the one who caused the massacre in China."

[They're not as strong as me, but still pretty strong. They should also be able to use all of ym abilities]

We simply keep slicing at her.

She jumps and arcs her blade in order to either chop both hands off, block both Attacks, or a combination of the two

Back