• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

I don't care enough about the fight and explore a galaxy hundreds of millions of light years away from earth.

I find an intelligent young woman with wings on her back who could be a great helper. I invite her over to my base to offer her the position of being my left hand.

[She has the powers of MCU Dr. Strange if that's alright]

Walter's cosmic power and precog see a flaming skeleton, wearing a blue power armor, flying trought space at very hihg speed toward him

Walter can also notice that he's eating garlic bread.

"Oh god... it's Skeletor!" Walter uses his power to make a adamantium wall the size of a planet and use it as a shield.

[I hit Shiro's Chara with a ton of super high end 4B energy attacks, while she was being held in place. She should be vaporized. Though the person she was held by may have been hit too.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I hit Shiro's Chara with a ton of super high end 4B energy attacks, while she was being held in place. She should be vaporized. Though the person she was held by may have been hit too.]
[Sailor Moon has TeraFOE ap right?]

I nearly won the war, having conquered most of Eastern Europe, but Jim pulls a White Army and invades Russia.

Blahblah9755 said:
[I was holding her, and I have Low-Godly regen]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Blahblah9755 said:
[Sailor Moon has TeraFOE ap right?]
[Yep, and she's stronger than she was as of the time she performed the feat.]

Since im waiting for the skeleton to say something, i make my astral projection explore the rest of the universe for me.

RRTheEndMan said:
[Oh sure, even tho Ishe's supposed to be fighting in Russia, assume she got back to a camp to rest]
I tp to the camp.

I meet the girl.

"Greetings. My name is Whyr Nauth and your skill with the sword has piqued my interest. What is your name?"

Back