• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 22

Suddenly me and my clones are all standing behind her. The clones dissapear.

"That was fun" I say.

[What tier is she?]

Overlord775 said:
Walter feels that his physical body is getting repetedly shaken
His astral projection goes back to his body.

"AH, SHIT!" He looks at the skeleton "Uh, sorry. Anyway, what's your name again?"

[4-B]

She stands en garde. In the meantime I turn invisible and tp there, looking at the fight from above without intervening

RRTheEndMan said:
[4-B]
She stands en garde. In the meantime I turn invisible and tp there, looking at the fight from above without intervening
[Are NPCs that are part of your army allowed to be that strong?]

As she forsaw the teleportation, she shot a burst of fire slightly upward through her mouthand she jumps back

Shet. That tp is broken as ****, please ban.

[Are NPCs that are part of your army allowed to be that strong?]

[Only her, and she's horribly unhaxed, plus I plan on making her die or leave the army soon enough. It's also a huge empire, if only in east asia there are 2 npcs that strong then there can be one here.]

The fire suddenly turns around back at her.

I make a circle on the ground with my sword.

"I won't move from this spot. Now come at me with everything you've got"

"I should get going, I left my kid unsupervised on a dojo-crushing tour of Japan." I teleport away after saying that, and check on Jean, he trained and managed to beat the 4th strongest martial artist in the country while I was gone. The other kids at the dojo he's currently in really look up to him, and he seems to even be able to speak to them in Japanese.

[how did she see it coming without precog. I actually used my speed for that and I doubt she's that fast]

Suddenly a explosion appears behind her while she is focused on me.

[Yobo said that combat speed is equalized, and she's the best fencer in the NBE. Also she's 343 sextillions c]

She manages to feel the shockwave and jump forward weakly, but by using the energy of the explosion she still goes some hundred meters in the air.

Since she's 4-B the fall does next to nothing and she strikes.

"Alright"

I teleport to the other dimension where my people are and begin using my matter manip to fit the landmass in place.

[he did?]

Before she can strike she's pulled inside the circle at high speeds by my telekenesis and gravity manipulation. I try to knee her in the stomach.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
His astral projection goes back to his body.

"AH, SHIT!" He looks at the skeleton "Uh, sorry. Anyway, what's your name again?"
"Walter, it's me, Melvin"

I say as i look at him in the face

"Walter, it's me Melvin"

I say as i look a your with my flame pupils

"Oh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Now it all makes sense. Jesus man, sorry. I was triping out for a second..." i say. "So, what brings you here?"

[I like how Melvin knew who Walter was even with the completely different look he has.]

[oh it was "tp". Also, can you hax her to ko since I need to go?]

She turns around with her blade spinning.

I Duat travel down and whisper to Whyr's ear "Hey, can you KO her using a power? She needs to rest to be of actual use in the battlefield, and I don't think you're going to cut her in half in a badass way in an acceptable timespan"

I put her in a stasis field.

"I wasn't planning on killing her. I will finish it then"

I turn back to Nade who is in the middle of her attack. I use sleep manipulation.

[He saw you change form in the void, meanwhile the turning in to a flaming skeleton part of having the the spirit of vengence is not passive and has to be manually activated, so you wouldn't have been able to recognise him.]

"Don't worry, i suppose my spookyness must have messed up your circuits. Also i came here because one, i wanted to stay with you, and second, i though that, considering that we now have cosmic level powers, we could go search for where Johann has gone to."

I say to Walter

Dozens of explosions simultaneously go off in many nations. In Japan, several Kaiju bars and homes are destroyed. In [Whyr's country] the area with the largest houses is destroyed, and sinks into the ocean, in NBE schools designed to accommodate those with unusual body types are destroyed, in South America… something gets destroyed [I'm not sure what's different there other than the mines, cause Yobo's been vague], in Germany and Norway, there are explosions, but they don't cause any damage. Other nations experience similar events, bombings targeted at "inhuman" looking individuals, occur, each within a billionth of a second of one another.

In each of the locations, messages are found saying "HUMANS FIRST! STOP THE MONSTERS!" Several are found dead many more are thought to have been vaporized in the explosions, and thousands are injured. Most of the dead are Kaiju or others with abnormal bodies.

[really!?]

I immediately send minions to repair the damage and help the victims I then instruct Melchior to find the ones responsible and to bring them to me alive.

After that I go back to my bath.

I send shabtis to rebuild the schools and, in order to mantain the stability and security of the Alliance, I agree with the other members to turn it into the Terrestrial Triumvirate. Then I start doing the paperwork and administrating my empire. the Triumvirate

Back