• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A page for Dragon Ball Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been talk about makeing a separate page for xenoverse on the xenoverse discussion thread thout I would make a thread for it.

While no xenoverse page iks okay a Dragon Ball Online page is fine since Ddragon Ball Online, Heroes and Xenoverse all come together in their own story. That's just my opinion.

SomebodyData said:
No. Xenoverse is pretty small and a verse page for them exclusively would be a waste of space.
Not if we made a page for each of the time breakers. There is what Dragonmasterxyz said.

Not if we made a page for each of the time breakers. There is what Dragonmasterxyz said.

That's probably a waste of time. It would be best to add Xeno characters under the Dragon Ballverse page and instead of tiering them or seperating them into "Z fighters, Arcosians, Gods", and such, we could simply label them under "Xenoverse" or "Game", and include the beings from games (Time Breaker Bardock, Demigra, the Xenoverse 1 and 2 CaC, and others)

What are you talking about? Series such as Sonic and Final Fantasy have multiple verse pages. Plus Xenoverse is a totally different story with different timelines. It won't kill anyone to make a dragon ball online page. Dragon Ball Online has a completely different scope and concept.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Could've sworn it did considering it does focus on the timelines and such.
Wouldn't trunks have known about timebraker Bardok in at lest one of them if they where connected?

Well apparentely Buubi doesn't exist in Xenoverse despite Xenoverse being connected to online So probably an inconsistency.

Not really, Heroes is actually just a game that encompasses pass events.

Or so I think, something about it became serious real fast but its been way too long since I've read the story behind it.

I am reluctant to allow this. It would likely open the doors to create separate pages for every single Dragon Ball game continuity. I think that it is likely better to simply sort all such characters under a "Games" tag in the main verse page.

Antvasima said:
I am reluctant to allow this. It would likely open the doors to create separate pages for every single Dragon Ball game continuity. I think that it is likely better to simply sort all such characters under a "Games" tag in the main verse page.
What other game continuity has sequels?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well apparentely Buubi doesn't exist in Xenoverse despite Xenoverse being connected to online So probably an inconsistency.
Her existence is hinted at during the beginning of Xenoverse 2 when Buu is reading "Bob and Margaret" (Which caused him to create Buubi in DBO).

@SD

Heroes serves as a continuation to Xenoverse and Online IIRC, specifically with the manga it has.

We already list such characters under games in the main verse page. I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back