• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A non-father takes his anger out on his least favorite cowboi

Soupywolf5

They/Them
After watching Arthur stomp through my Joaco's bracket, and cause a dq right before the semi-finals I've decided to beat him up Aren't I a great OP?

Arthur Morgan vs. Soupywolf5

Soupy is 9-B, his fate hax is disabled (Because this is a F&G thread and I can do that)

Speed equalized

Arthur has his full arsenal (Including 9-A stuff), five hours of prep, and prior knowledge on all of Soupy's abilities

Battle takes place in a shopping mall (Again) with both on opposite sides

(I'm not making this to see who wins, I'm making this to see how much of a stomp it is)

A little bit of a stomp:

Stomp:

Super stomp:

Ultra stomp:

THE DEFINTION OF A STOMP: 1

Not a stomp somehow:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology (Is full of a mix of cotton and flesh, can get drunk off of root beer, lacks some internal organs), Breaking the Fourth Wall, Minor Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Sealing, Absorption, Acausality (Type 1), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, & 4) Regenerationn (Mid-High Regenerated from being burned to dust), Fate Manipulation, Resistance to Sealing, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, and Dimensional Travel with the Inter-dimensional Phone 2.0 (The Phone can open portals through time, and dimensions, after being upgraded Mario can choose the dimension he goes to), Intangibility (His Soul is intangible), Non-Corporeal (His mind is a shapless form of Non-Corporeal energy), Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit boos), Invisibility for his Soul.

Even then, it's a lotta hax.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology (Is full of a mix of cotton and flesh, can get drunk off of root beer, lacks some internal organs), Breaking the Fourth Wall, Minor Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Sealing, Absorption, Acausality (Type 1), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, & 4) Regenerationn (Mid-High Regenerated from being burned to dust), Fate Manipulation, Resistance to Sealing, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, and Dimensional Travel with the Inter-dimensional Phone 2.0 (The Phone can open portals through time, and dimensions, after being upgraded Mario can choose the dimension he goes to), Intangibility (His Soul is intangible), Non-Corporeal (His mind is a shapless form of Non-Corporeal energy), Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit boos), Invisibility for his Soul - This is what my 9-B form has and most of the OP hax are OOC (Such as Mind Manip, And Sealing), And the fate hax is restricted, and the absorption requires mindhax first which is OOC... you ninja, and this forms fire manip is only shooting fireballs from his hands like normal Mario

Yeah, you are 20.854 Megajoules and Arthur is just 1 Megajoule. Even if Arthur headshotted you six times with Dead-Eye it would barely make a difference, you could litteraly just tank them and keep going like if nothing happened.

I'll call this not a Stomp, not a Super Stomp, but rather;

The fricking definition of a stomp.

Hey, I'm not 20.854 Megajoules I harm people who are unscathed by 20.854 Megajoules there's a difference

Joaco0902 said:
Yeah, you are 20.854 Megajoules and Arthur is just 1 Megajoule. Even if Arthur headshotted you six times with Dead-Eye it would barely make a difference, you could litteraly just tank them and keep going like if nothing happened.

I'll call this not a Stomp, not a Super Stomp, but rather;

The fricking definition of a stomp.
I think that's actually the highest 9-B AP a character has on this site

Back