• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new record in the WAM score

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I just wanted to share that we just broke a new record in the WAM score, that measures the strength of our community compared to other wikis.

Tmp 17158-IMG 20161016 055651 90972095218406
However, there is some glitch that makes the date appear as October 16, instead of October 14.

Well, this is just for the comics wikis. We are still only rank 21 overall.

Well, the Powerlisting wikia still has 2.2 times as many page views a month as we do. We simply lucked out and had a more active community that particular day.

Speaking of which, I wonder when our wiki will be featured as a Wikia advertisement? Our application was accepted after all.

Antvasima said:
Speaking of which, I wonder when our wiki will be featured as a Wikia advertisement? Our application was accepted after all.
It already has, have you not seen it?

No, although I have ad-block installed. I would appreciate if somebody could show me a screen capture.

I am proud of this. Also thank all of us and myself included for the contributions we made to this great wiki. May it last in our own memories and hearts.

@LordXcano Thank you.

@Lasatar I do not know, but we have been slowly gaining in terms of monthly page views.

@TISSG7Redgrave Well, 3rd place among the Comics-oriented wikis. 21st place overall.

@Azathoth Yes. Congratulations to everyone who help out in this community.

Good job everyone, with the great moderators and contributors we have here, I believe nothing can stop how great we are.

@Colonel Krukov Well, let's hope not. However, I am extremely worried about when the switch to the new Discussions forum is enforced.

Antvasima said:
@Colonel Krukov Well, let's hope not. However, I am extremely worried about when the switch to the new Discussions forum is enforced.
If we all work together like a well oiled machine, we can get through obstacles that prompt themselves. I'm sure that everyone here will work hard to keep everything operating as it should, myself included.

You shouldn't need to worry about anything if you have great, hard workers like yourself making sure that this wiki is working smoothly.

Yeah, but if it cripples our ability to communicate with each other, and to keep track of new content revision threads, we are in serious trouble. I am talking with Wikia about it however.

Mainly, we need to be able to subscribe to, and highlight, threads, and to keep track of new topics in the recent changes pages.

Anyway, we are going off-topic. Let's save that discussion for a different place.

Back