• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New verse in the making

Im trying to start a new verse for the wiki

The series is called Jonathan's Diary. Now the main thing is that the series is in spanish and it can count as a fanfiction. HOWEVER its basically just like the case of Xionic Madness in which despite being a fanfiction is comepletly different to the original series with just a couple of cameos AND tons of original concepts. Including a cosmology ;P

Here you can whatch the series. And there is also the game rolls made by the creator which also revel lore about the series.

Im alreay starting to make a profile/Sandbox of the protagonist.

Also for the popularity the first episode has over 2 million reproductions, so it SHOULD be fine to make profiles.

I can't read Spanish, so I need to know to what extent is this "fanfiction"- is it using an established character in a new setting, for example? Xionic Madness isn't fanfiction- it is adjacent but it is a new story, new characters, and so on. It is fan-made in the sense that it takes practically its entire sense of style and animation from Madness Combat.

EDIT: That is straight up Finn from Adventure Time. Hard no.

Na thats just his first look. His real name is Jonathan Almendair Crespo. Also someone actually asked if Jonathan WAS finn and the creator answer was that no they arent the same person, heck their personality couldn't be any more different
I can't read Spanish, so I need to know to what extent is this "fanfiction"- is it using an established character in a new setting, for example? Xionic Madness isn't fanfiction- it is adjacent but it is a new story, new characters, and so on. It is fan-made in the sense that it takes practically its entire sense of style and animation from Madness Combat.

EDIT: That is straight up Finn from Adventure Time. Hard no.

Na thats just his first look. His real name is Jonathan Almendair Crespo. Also someone actually asked if Jonathan WAS finn and the creator answer was that no they arent the same person, heck their personality couldn't be any more different
The use of Finn as an image is probably still grounds for a direct no, as usage of copyrighted materials is sufficient to be disallowed (hence, for a known example, why Skibidi Toilet isn't allowed, despite obviously meeting our notoriety rules).

Hombre, this is straight up an Adventure time creepypasta fanfic. I don't think it will be accepted in VSBW. XD

FC/OC wiki might accept it.

It was made by a fan of the series FOR the series. If it does inflict in the copirght then I guess I could just use other image?

It was made by a fan of the series FOR the series. If it does inflict in the copirght then I guess I could just use other image?
I doubt it, the first episodes are literally called "Adventure time creepypasta"

creepypasta of official works are fanfics

That was the original name by like the fourth chapter the creator change it to Jonathans Diary (Which makes sense considering that its fully different to adventure time)

That was the original name by like the fourth chapter the creator change it to Jonathans Diary (Which makes sense considering that its fully different to adventure time)
But are the first episodes canon though? Canonically using IPs you don't own gets your series banished to FC/OC.

That's what happened to Animation vs Animator.

Oh. Well I shall put it in FC/OC

At the very least I can put the brothers series here since is an original series

Back