• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Mother and her Son - Tiamat vs Kars

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Was going to remake the Kars vs Gilgamesh thread again but I get the feeling we're tired of that. So here's something I think is a little more thematic, considering Tiamat birthed all life and Kars has the DNA of all life.

The Primordial Mother vs The Perfect Lifeform

Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Tiamat fanart
Kars! Go to your room!

Kars the ultimate
Make meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Who wins and why?

You are putting the concept of life vs. a living being...

... That can come back from another timeline.

The very best I can see for Kars is an inconclusive though.

Paradox is EE. Kars can still erase her.

On top of stealing her powers and memories with White Snake, and coping her powers.

How can erase a creature that has type 5 immortality and type 8 reliant on arguably on Kars himself?

She can come back from death, but I don't think she can come back from straight up not existing.

When two people or objects from different universes touch, they explode into menger sponges and both cease to exist. D4C can travel to other universes and bring people to the present universe to do that.

First Witch said:
The last part is important. How exactly.
Basically, he pulls a clone of you from another timeline, and as the both you and your alternate self collide, you both get erased.

It's never specified if this erase the soul thought.

D4C can transport anything that is caught between two objects. This includes a flag and the ground, steam and a door, and two walls.

Kars' version can fit even between his own hands. All he has to to is tap Tiamat on the head and she'll be between his hand and the ground.

1) Fairly sure that Servants themselves are actually incorporeal consciousnesses that can manifest a physical body to fight. While I don't know Tiamat, I assume that her type 8 would protect her consciousness too.

2) Again, I don't think Kars can erase her, and BFRing her is going to be a problem since she's a freaking giant.

He could still take her powers with White Snake.

I should probably unrestrict MiH as well to make things fair.

Tiamat AP one-shots.

However... She needs to be capable of killing both D4CU (whose going for another Kars in the entire multiverse), and Killer Queen, who will instant Bites the Dust to bring him back.

Unless I'm reading the profile wrong, that's simply mind manipulation. It depends how many she can mindhax with this or to what she scales above.

Kars has "a waterfall" of mind and soul discs, that was described as "never ending" and everytime Kars stood still in one spot, "made a puddle", with no signs of slowing down.

BTW, if MiHU is unrestricted, it becomes inconclusive thanks to Speed Boost.

Edit: And that's time 36, thanks to the 36 Kars that are now part of him.

Sir Ovens said:
When two people or objects from different universes touch, they explode into menger sponges and both cease to exist. D4C can travel to other universes and bring people to the present universe to do that.
Only one can remain after all

Wouldn't tiamat be immune to d4c due to independent manifestation making her exist across all of spacetime

Well If I am pegging this correctly, All of Kars' "Ultimate Lifeform" Abilites would be overturned by Tiamat's Nega-Genesis, Due to the former having their powers based in an evolutionary Theorem. Which would either Negate or gimp his power by a large margin which would likely open up holes in his defenses.

Secondly Tiamat's most powerfull abilites like the Sea of Life CANNOT be stolen, Simply put Tiamat is the Sea, And the Sea of Life is Tiamat(It would be like using White Snake to steal body parts).

Back