• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's relativistic vs relativistic+, the beast is an unknown degree above 50% the speed of light while mary is an unknown level of relativistic scaling to Kagami Shouko who can go from the moon to earth in a short time frame, idk if it's a blitz for the beast.

I could use mary's 2nd key to make it close but idk if it makes a difference, just makes mary an unknown degree faster, possibly 2x faster if the ap increase is anything to go by but the speed increase has never been mentioned.

Dude SBA puts the two people at 4KM away and he's not even that High in Relativistic+

Unequalize speed so there's actually a debate, trust me when I say you'll like the results.

And go ahead and use her second key while you're at it.

So there's no room for debate atm?

I mean sure i will get rid of the equalized stuff, i will get back to this later cause i got to go somewhere now, you guys can continue debate it

Btw before i go some more info on mary, mary can sense things within 80km range, and also see things that far.

I mean previously it was just "X thinks while the Y performs action thus X wins" which is honestly boring. Plus I'm not actually sure if matches like that are considered stomps or not these days (Probably depends on the people's reactions to their characters losing \_(-_-)_/ ).

Either way, with Unequal speed, probably inconclusive, Beast performs an action at a speed that surpasses her by a pretty wide margin, but at that distance she has enough time to likely think before the blast hits her but that's a maybe, and even if she does Erase Beast the blast can still hit her and turn her into neuroelectricity.

She can create a forcefield around her which erases stuff that touches it including light and sound, but probably won't get the chance to use it here.

Just noticing that the Beast is a pretty popular opponent against LN characters, and it usually ends in an inconclusive

Anyway, inconclusive FRA

Nooo the one from Tensei

Although Fiamma is also another LN character, granted he lost.

Created 2 beast matches and they both went for inconclusive.

@Gar There is no kanzaki in tensei, guessing that was sarcasm? But if you want we can do a beast vs tensei match up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Was just joking, every time i try to do a tensei match they stomp, so don't really feel like using them, intangibility+low-godly regen plus a plethora of hax makes finding fair matches a pain.

Just need one more vote to end this match.

The Inconclusive (inFAMOUS) for reasons above, for overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back