• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Magic God : High Priest vs Downstreamers [GRACE] 7-0-0

Accelerate420 said:
Uuuh, yeah, it is relevant since this isn't a short period battle since they can't affect the Magic Gods thanks to their hax counters. And the Magic Gods don't need to rest, so it can go as long as they want since they enjoy fighting.
This will be a short-period battle, If they use transformation which makes them transcend infinitely-layered reality and allows to manipulate entire existence on High 1-B scale such as conceptual manipulation(type 2)

Did the op restrict the usage of higher forms? Cause if so, then the Downstreamers aren't allowed to become High 1-B and are restricted to they're High 1-C state's.

You're using the wrong Key. They don't have that in this key. Conceptual manip is only available for the Old Ones, so try again.

> Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; as the Old Ones (Created and transcended an "ultimate reality" which contains the crux of all logical concepts),

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Did the op restrict the usage of higher forms? Cause if so, then the Downstreamers aren't allowed to become High 1-B and are restricted to they're High 1-C state's.
High 1-B scale is only for DS's hax and not related to their AP (Don't be confused with Old ones key)

Accelerate420 said:
Uuuh, the profile /literally says/ it can only be used as the Old Ones. So no, you're wrong.
Yeah, OP restricted it to High 1-C.
Ok, It's my fault >> conceptual type 2 isn't allowed

But Downstreamers have a transformation which makes them exist on higher-plane of existence and freely control casuality/physics/reality on infinite-D scale (not related to AP)

Zensum said:
Full power true gremlin shouldn't have too much trouble with Pre-FVC downstreamers iirc their substrate was rather limited in that form and their resources r finite.
I concur with this. votin toaru side

TAverse : 3

Downstreamers : 0

Incon : 0

I choose Downstreamers as invaders because they're pure hard science.

But I guess Science Side gotta lose this one.

It's just funny because the rest of the verse is irrelevant since they're wiped out by friendly fire from the MG's. And only one Magic God is needed for this fight even.

Also, as Accel420 had said, one Magic God is probably enough to do the job of killing Downstreamers. So the Win would be awarded to any one Magic God.

Accelerate420 said:
I think this can be added to High Priest now, right?
Yeah, please post it on that Versus Recap Thread or something so this can be added. If you would.

I don't know what to do myself.

I'll just change thread title, firstly

Accelerate420 said:
Where can I find that?
Nevermind. Oma-Zi o022 already did.

If you are curious, here it is [1]

Now, just add the result to High Priest page and Downstreamers page.

But both pages are locked, so you might want staff to unlock it first.

Accelerate420 said:
Alright, if it's not unlocked by tomorrow I'll ask Ant.
Yeah, better not to clutter/bump up the Versus Match Addition thread.

Or just wait till a Staff notices this match

Back